Are Atheists Delusional?

I like how you say,,"no real geologist" so if they say otherwise they are not real geologists

a lot of them say different, you just choose to call them fakes
Link to one.

New book explores Noah’s Flood; says Bible and science can get along

Grand Canyon Experiments May Prove Noah’s Flood Happened 6,000 Years Ago

Geological Evidences for a Flood
This also is not based on real science. It's all made up. If you believe that this is for real, then you'd be wrong.
so is evolution
Whatever you don't believe about evolution doesn't change the fact that creationism is a faith based theory, unsupported by real facts.
so is evolution

Creationism isn't science, it's made up stuff not based on real science. That's where your problem lies, thinking it's real science.
so they are fakes???

and science is the observation and study of something and you can not observe or study evolution only speculate and assume, thats why creationist always say its a belief since it cant be observed while evos claim its fact

at least they are honest
Creationism isn't based on any real science. The sites are all religious.
neither is evolution which makes it a religion
So you agree that creationism isn't based on real science and facts. Good for you.

but theyre observations of the geology are
Anyone who knows the slightest thing about real science and geology would say otherwise. You can't just make stuff up and call it science, it doesn't work like that.

Whatever you don't believe about evolution doesn't change the fact that creationism is a faith based theory, unsupported by real facts.
so is evolution
So you agree that creationism isn't supported by real facts. It's a start. A good start.

I already proved to you that evolution is real (about humans getting taller over time), that you don't want to accept it doesn't change the fact that it's real, and happening.

so is evolution
So you agree that creationism isn't supported by real facts. It's a start. A good start.

I already proved to you that evolution is real (about humans getting taller over time), that you don't want to accept it doesn't change the fact that it's real, and happening.
I never said that,,,and no you didnt since you didnt prove life from non living matter or that we came from apes

if you want to call tall people proof go ahead but that doesnt make it true because they are still humans and being taller doesnt mean you gained anything but altitude

so they are fakes???

and science is the observation and study of something and you can not observe or study evolution only speculate and assume, thats why creationist always say its a belief since it cant be observed while evos claim its fact

at least they are honest
So you agree that creationism isn't based on real science and facts. Good for you.

Anyone who knows the slightest thing about real science and geology would say otherwise. You can't just make stuff up and call it science, it doesn't work like that.
but youre just makin stuff up,,,

at least the creationist dont claim it to be fact where as evos claim fact without proof

This also is not based on real science. It's all made up. If you believe that this is for real, then you'd be wrong.
so is evolution
so is evolution

I never said that,,,and no you didnt since you didnt prove life from non living matter or that we came from apes

if you want to call tall people proof go ahead but that doesnt make it true because they are still humans and being taller doesnt mean you gained anything but altitude
I wasn't trying to prove that, you just needed to move the goalposts because you know that I'm right.

Humans are also getting smarter on average over time. 2000 years ago, we thought that the earth was flat, now we can go into space. That's our brain evolving.

at least the creationist dont claim it to be fact where as evos claim fact without proof
So you say that creationism isn't fact. It's a start.

so is evolution
so is evolution

I wasn't trying to prove that, you just needed to move the goalposts because you know that I'm right.

Humans are also getting smarter on average over time. 2000 years ago, we thought that the earth was flat, now we can go into space. That's our brain evolving.
there is no proof the overwhelming population thought the world was flat, in fact columbus had maps showing it not, and there are maps from hundreds of yrs before him saying the same thing

and not sure humans are smarter but just have more knowledge and knowledge is not intelligence

are you claiming evolution as fact??? if so then provide proof life from non living matter and that humans came from apes

when did any claim it to be fact??

- and how does that prove non living matter became living matter??

non living matter became living

how do you define living ...

upload_2019-2-25_13-42-15.jpeg

the elements are defined by distinct internal forces giving rise to both a physical and cohesive metaphysical being -

upload_2019-2-25_13-46-13.png

molecules are elements joined together forming a new, evolutionary distinct external physical cohesion -

images

the first cellular organism is in fact a combination of molecules ... with a distinct spiritual content, a physical / cohesive and dimensional metaphysical being.

- and how does that prove

the progression is it's own proof.

evolution does not really begin from the first physiological state but is a progression of both matter and energy in metaphysical combination. big bang is a convenience for science as a focal point however that may have no relevance for the metaphysical forces involved with both matter and energy and their origin.

- and how does that prove non living matter became living matter??

non living matter became living

how do you define living ...

View attachment 247695

the elements are defined by distinct internal forces giving rise to both a physical and cohesive metaphysical being -

View attachment 247696

molecules are elements joined together forming a new, evolutionary distinct external physical cohesion -

images

the first cellular organism is in fact a combination of molecules ... with a distinct spiritual content, a physical / cohesive and dimensional metaphysical being.

- and how does that prove

the progression is it's own proof.

evolution does not really begin from the first physiological state but is a progression of both matter and energy in metaphysical combination. big bang is a convenience for science as a focal point however that may have no relevance for the metaphysical forces involved with both matter and energy and their origin.

yet it can not be observed studied or replicated, so at this point its still only a theory

so is evolution

there is no proof the overwhelming population thought the world was flat, in fact columbus had maps showing it not, and there are maps from hundreds of yrs before him saying the same thing

and not sure humans are smarter but just have more knowledge and knowledge is not intelligence

are you claiming evolution as fact??? if so then provide proof life from non living matter and that humans came from apes
I already proved evolution as a fact. No need to keep trying.

Creationists claim it as fact. Making them wrong.

so is evolution

change within species based on environment and breeding is not life from non living matter or that we came from apes

Last edited:

Creationists claim it as fact. Making them wrong.
show me one

No real geologist would say that all the layers were laid at the same time. As an example, a volcano that explodes lays down a layer around it and you can tell how often and when it has erupted by looking at where those layers are.

I like how you say,,"no real geologist" so if they say otherwise they are not real geologists

a lot of them say different, you just choose to call them fakes
Link to one.

Creationism - Geology - Rocks and Minerals - Science - Evolution - Earth

Becoming a Creationist Geologist

Creationism creeps into mainstream geology

Creation 101: Geology Part 2 | Biblical Science Institute

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/201...rmit-collect-rocks-grand-canyon-after-lawsuit

there are more if youd like.,,,
Creationism isn't science, it's made up stuff not based on real science. That's where your problem lies, thinking it's real science.
so they are fakes???

at least they are honest

and you can not observe or study evolution only speculate and assume,

upload_2019-2-25_14-26-49.jpeg

your statement is false, the above example of one being becoming another is physical evidence of the means for evolutionary change as a metaphysical transfer from parent to offspring over time.

so they are fakes???

at least they are honest

View attachment 247705

your statement is false, the above example of one being becoming another is physical evidence of the means for evolutionary change as a metaphysical transfer from parent to offspring over time.
but its the same creature,,,I look nothing like I did as a baby

and how do you know it wasnt designed that way

so they are fakes???

at least they are honest

View attachment 247705

that in itself is in fact the proof - there is a transfer from one physical state to another (and you can not observe or study evolution only speculate and assume,) ... the design is the intermediary for the two, a metaphysical state the same as the cause for the progression of evolution.

so they are fakes???

at least they are honest

View attachment 247705

that in itself is in fact the proof - there is a transfer from one physical state to another (and you can not observe or study evolution only speculate and assume,) ... the design is the intermediary for the two, a metaphysical state the same as the cause for the progression of evolution.

so they are fakes???

at least they are honest

View attachment 247705

thats a good opinion

change within species based on environment and breeding is not life from non living matter or that we came from apes
I wasn’t trying to prove that, but I did prove evolution.

Forum List

Back