Are Atheists Delusional?

The fossil record tells us so.

Now answer my question: how do you think humans got here?
the fossil record only proves something died,,,it doesnt tell us what it gave birth to or what gave birth to it
The fossil record shows the changes to species over a long time. Before an ape-like species became bi-pedal, there were no ape-like species that were bi-pedal.

how do you think humans got here? (I won't answer any more of your questions until you answer mine)
no it doesnt, it just shows something died

and your question is off topic

if you want to start a new thread and ask that question feel free
The fossil record shows when that animal died depending on the layer that it was found in.
but how do they know how old the layer is???and again it only proves it died and nothing else
You can google that for a scientific response, but the deeper the layer, the further back in time it was laid down. Radio carbon dating also tells how old it is.

the fossil record only proves something died,,,it doesnt tell us what it gave birth to or what gave birth to it
The fossil record shows the changes to species over a long time. Before an ape-like species became bi-pedal, there were no ape-like species that were bi-pedal.

how do you think humans got here? (I won't answer any more of your questions until you answer mine)

The fossil record shows when that animal died depending on the layer that it was found in.
but how do they know how old the layer is???and again it only proves it died and nothing else
You can google that for a scientific response, but the deeper the layer, the further back in time it was laid down. Radio carbon dating also tells how old it is.
RCD doesnt go back far enough,,at best 30K yrs

and what if all the layers went down at the same time??

and I've been reading the science on it for yrs and all I get is circular reasoning by saying the rocks date the fossils and the fossils date the rocks

and I've been reading the science on it for yrs and all I get is circular reasoning by saying the rocks date the fossils and the fossils date the rocks
No real geologist would say that all the layers were laid at the same time. As an example, a volcano that explodes lays down a layer around it and you can tell how often and when it has erupted by looking at where those layers are.

No real geologist would say that all the layers were laid at the same time. As an example, a volcano that explodes lays down a layer around it and you can tell how often and when it has erupted by looking at where those layers are.

I like how you say,,"no real geologist" so if they say otherwise they are not real geologists

a lot of them say different, you just choose to call them fakes

Why bother with it? None of fossils are more than 6,000 years old.

Did you know that the Maya civilization existed at the time of Noah’s pleasure cruise? Yet, oddly, the Maya never got their feet wet.

Did you know that the Maya civilization existed at the time of Noah’s pleasure cruise? Yet, oddly, the Maya never got their feet wet.
but they lived by the beach

You’re not just imitating stupid, you’re living it.

You’re not just imitating stupid, you’re living it.

lifes a beach

I like how you say,,"no real geologist" so if they say otherwise they are not real geologists

Link to one.

Link to one.

Creationism - Geology - Rocks and Minerals - Science - Evolution - Earth

Becoming a Creationist Geologist

Creationism creeps into mainstream geology

Creation 101: Geology Part 2 | Biblical Science Institute

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/201...rmit-collect-rocks-grand-canyon-after-lawsuit

there are more if youd like.,,,

Link to one.

New book explores Noah’s Flood; says Bible and science can get along

Grand Canyon Experiments May Prove Noah’s Flood Happened 6,000 Years Ago

Geological Evidences for a Flood

Link to one.

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/201...rmit-collect-rocks-grand-canyon-after-lawsuit

Creationism isn't science, it's made up stuff not based on real science. That's where your problem lies, thinking it's real science.

Link to one.

Creationism isn't science, it's made up stuff not based on real science. That's where your problem lies, thinking it's real science.
so they are fakes???

and science is the observation and study of something and you can not observe or study evolution only speculate and assume, thats why creationist always say its a belief since it cant be observed while evos claim its fact

at least they are honest

Link to one.

This also is not based on real science. It's all made up. If you believe that this is for real, then you'd be wrong.

Link to one.

This also is not based on real science. It's all made up. If you believe that this is for real, then you'd be wrong.
so is evolution

Link to one.

so they are fakes???

and science is the observation and study of something and you can not observe or study evolution only speculate and assume, thats why creationist always say its a belief since it cant be observed while evos claim its fact

at least they are honest
Creationism isn't based on any real science. The sites are all religious.

so they are fakes???

at least they are honest
neither is evolution which makes it a religion

Link to one.

so is evolution
Whatever you don't believe about evolution doesn't change the fact that creationism is a faith based theory, unsupported by real facts.

so they are fakes???

at least they are honest
So you agree that creationism isn't based on real science and facts. Good for you.

so they are fakes???

at least they are honest
So you agree that creationism isn't based on real science and facts. Good for you.

but theyre observations of the geology are

Forum List

Back