Are Atheists Delusional?

o
I said ON AVERAGE, humans are becoming taller over time. Which we are.
we are also getting fatter,,,

still not proof of evolution
It's a fact that humans are getter taller over time, just look at houses and clothes from 300 years ago. People back in Jesus' time were also shorter as a group then we are now.
but we are still humans,,,a change within species is not evolution as taught,,,if you want to call it micro evo feel free but thats not thats taught

and what about fat people???
Fat people eat too much. I don't know of any studies that say we are evolving to be fatter as a species.

And yes, change within a species IS evolution.
if you say so...but you still have no proof
Here's my proof.
Definition of EVOLUTION

o

It's a fact that humans are getter taller over time, just look at houses and clothes from 300 years ago. People back in Jesus' time were also shorter as a group then we are now.
but we are still humans,,,a change within species is not evolution as taught,,,if you want to call it micro evo feel free but thats not thats taught

Fat people eat too much. I don't know of any studies that say we are evolving to be fatter as a species.

Here's my proof.
Definition of EVOLUTION
thats a definition not proof

o
I said ON AVERAGE, humans are becoming taller over time. Which we are.

and what study say taller people are a product of evo??

it could also be due to what they eat??

and whats that say to a person that gives birth to a short person??
I'm saying that ON AVERAGE AND A SPECIES, we are getting taller over time. The proof is in the clothes and houses of past generations, which are still available for everyone to check out.

Just as humans are evolving to be taller over time, in the past, we evolved from an ape-like species over millions of years. We were smaller, had more hair on our bodies. Eventually we became bi-pedal, learned how to use tools...

Just curious, how do YOU think humans got here? An invisible being magically poofed us into existence? Something else?
so whats your proof apelike creatures gave birth to humans???
They didn't give birth to humans, they evolved over time to be humans.

So how do you think humans got here?

whats that mean??? they just magically changed ???
Meaning that as an ape-like species, we walked on all fours, but because of survival benefits, some of this ape-like species eventually started to walk upright, and because walking upright helped evade predators better, this became the norm for this new species of ape-like creature.

thats nice but there is no proof that happened
The fossil record tells us so.

Now answer my question: how do you think humans got here?

Here's my proof.
Definition of EVOLUTION
That definition says that change within a species IS evolution.

so whats your proof apelike creatures gave birth to humans???

Meaning that as an ape-like species, we walked on all fours, but because of survival benefits, some of this ape-like species eventually started to walk upright, and because walking upright helped evade predators better, this became the norm for this new species of ape-like creature.

the fossil record only proves something died,,,it doesnt tell us what it gave birth to or what gave birth to it

Here's my proof.
Definition of EVOLUTION
like I said if you want to call it micro then go ahead,,,but it doesnt prove we descended from apes or that all life came from non living matter, or that the plant is billions of yrs old

the fossil record only proves something died,,,it doesnt tell us what it gave birth to or what gave birth to it
The fossil record shows the changes to species over a long time. Before an ape-like species became bi-pedal, there were no ape-like species that were bi-pedal.

how do you think humans got here? (I won't answer any more of your questions until you answer mine)

Here's my proof.
Definition of EVOLUTION
like I said if you want to call it micro then go ahead,,,but it doesnt prove we descended from apes or that all life came from non living matter, or that the plant is billions of yrs old
So you agree that it is micro-evolution. Good for you.

The fossil record shows the changes to species over a long time. Before an ape-like species became bi-pedal, there were no ape-like species that were bi-pedal.

how do you think humans got here? (I won't answer any more of your questions until you answer mine)
no it doesnt, it just shows something died

and your question is off topic

if you want to start a new thread and ask that question feel free

Here's my proof.
Definition of EVOLUTION
I didnt say that, a change within species is not the basis for evolution

That’s how evolution works, small changes over a long time.

on second thought I will answer your question

contrary to popular belief I am not a religious nutjob, in fact other than a few weddings I havent been to church in 40 yrs and other than revelations and a few other passages not read the bible

so I dont know how humans came to be

but that doesnt mean I fall for every pitch job that comes down the pike, and that is why after yrs of study find evolution far more crazy than creation and no less a religion

that is why I demand proof not opinions or make believe

so you say, but wheres the proof

The fossil record shows when that animal died depending on the layer that it was found in.

so you say, but wheres the proof
I gave you the definition for evolution, that’s what it means.

on second thought I will answer your question

contrary to popular belief I am not a religious nutjob, in fact other than a few weddings I havent been to church in 40 yrs and other than revelations and a few other passages not read the bible

so I dont know how humans came to be

but that doesnt mean I fall for every pitch job that comes down the pike, and that is why after yrs of study find evolution far more crazy than creation and no less a religion

that is why I demand proof not opinions or make believe

Just thump your bibles. All the science you ever need is in there.

The fossil record shows when that animal died depending on the layer that it was found in.
but how do they know how old the layer is???and again it only proves it died and nothing else

but how do they know how old the layer is???and again it only proves it died and nothing else

You never had 7th grade earth science, right?

You never had 7th grade earth science, right?
we did that at the beach

Forum List

Back