Are Atheists Delusional?

thats why I said on a small scale,,,and a global flood could be that larger scale and it would also explain a lot of other things like fossil grave yards

and the span of time is everything since the claim is millions of years and its also the basis for evolution theory,

going off your theory how long between those layers??? 5 minutes or 50 million yrs???
it does make a difference

they claim coal takes millions of yrs but we can do it in hours
Fossil grave yards don't require a global flood but that is a subject for another time.

If you want to attack the evolutionary mechanism of natural selection, then you are correct, time matters. The evolutionary theory I'm talking about, decent from a common ancestor, has numerous lines of evidence and time is not really one of them. The descent could have happened in 50 million years or in 5 minutes, that is irrelevant, the only relevant issue is did it occur or didn't it?

thats why I said on a small scale,,,and a global flood could be that larger scale and it would also explain a lot of other things like fossil grave yards

and the span of time is everything since the claim is millions of years and its also the basis for evolution theory,

going off your theory how long between those layers??? 5 minutes or 50 million yrs???

Fossil grave yards don't require a global flood but that is a subject for another time.

If you want to attack the evolutionary mechanism of natural selection, then you are correct, time matters. The evolutionary theory I'm talking about, decent from a common ancestor, has numerous lines of evidence and time is not really one of them. The descent could have happened in 50 million years or in 5 minutes, that is irrelevant, the only relevant issue is did it occur or didn't it?

time is everything since the claim is it happened over millions of yrs that humans evolved from lower forms of life,,and the geo column is theyre basis for the time frame

and the common ancestor thing is bullshit since it can also apply to intelligent design by using the same box of parts,,,

side note
ford and chevys are from common parts, it takes intelligent design to make them different

and to claim the lower form are less complex requires you to ignore other current forms

the eye of a bee is far more complex than a human eye, are they ahead of us in the evo scale???

Last edited:
did what occur???
The sentence to which you are responding:

"The descent could have happened in 50 million years or in 5 minutes, that is irrelevant, the only relevant issue is did it occur or didn't it?""

Obviously you know what he is asking. You are a fraudulent troll,saying idiotic shit to elicit responses.

time is everything since the claim is it happened over millions of yrs that humans evolved from lower forms of life,,and the geo column is theyre basis for the time frame

and the common ancestor thing is bullshit since it can also apply to intelligent design by using the same box of parts,,,

side note
ford and chevys are from common parts, it takes intelligent design to make them different

and to claim the lower form are less complex requires you to ignore other current forms

the eye of a bee is far more complex than a human eye, are they ahead of us in the evo scale???

You are not the product of intelligent design. Those gods, they have such a wry sense of humor.

side note

You are not the product of intelligent design. Those gods, they have such a wry sense of humor.

did what occur???

and time is everything since the claim is it happened over millions of yrs that humans evolved from lower forms of life,,and the geo column is theyre basis for the time frame

side note

Re: did what occur???

FFI is quite correct, if you read carefully you see that "The evolutionary theory I'm talking about, decent from a common ancestor".

You are off on a tangent when you talk about ID, that is a mechanism just like natural selection is a mechanism. I'm not talking about mechanisms. It wasn't me who claimed the life evolved from simple to complex so that is also a tangent.

Evolution is a complex science based on that one idea. If you don't want to limit our dialog to just descent from a common ancestor, we might as well give up right now before we waste any more of our time.

He, a guy named Jesus, may have been crucified and he may have been a prophet whatever that means.

Or a martyr. The story embellished over time.

I just can’t believe the Greeks believed Paul but it really is the greatest story ever told.

The Jews were actually there and they supposedly saw it yet they are still Jews. Very few ancestors of Jesus actually converted to Christianity. It was whites and Greeks and Mexicans who swallow this story. But not the Jews who were there? Their ancestors don’t deny they crucified some guy name Jesus but they don’t corroborate the miracles.

Don’t you find that interesting?

Your mocking tone misses a lot of Jesus' non-fiction and historical story.

So let's get to your Paul statement. Paul was a person of talent. He wasn't an ordinary person, so he was able to do extraordinary things. However, he had his dark side. Paul's story is one of redemption in Jesus Christ and is a testimony that no one is beyond the saving grace of the Lord.

Last edited:
Notice how Bond the shameless charlatan liar freely and easily changes lanes from "it's faith!" to "it's based on evidence!". This lying moron has lied so much he doesn't even know what he thinks or has said.

Are you really going to try and prove Jesus didn't exist? Atheists are delusional about him not existing. Yet, in the same breath claim aliens exist.
He, a guy named Jesus, may have been crucified and he may have been a prophet whatever that means.

I just can’t believe the Greeks believed Paul but it really is the greatest story ever told.

The Jews were actually there and they supposedly saw it yet they are still Jews. Very few ancestors of Jesus actually converted to Christianity. It was whites and Greeks and Mexicans who swallow this story. But not the Jews who were there? Their ancestors don’t deny they crucified some guy name Jesus but they don’t corroborate the miracles.

So let's get to your Paul statement. Paul was a person of talent. He wasn't an ordinary person, so he was able to do extraordinary things. However, he had his dark side. Paul's story is one of redemption in Jesus Christ and is a testimony that no one is beyond the saving grace of the Lord.

That’s all very nice but Paul never met Jesus.

We have discovered you don't know and will not know -- an ignoramus :19:. It was explained in the vid, Hollie ignoramus. Have you met Taz? He's one, too.

We have discovered you don't know and will not know -- an ignoramus :19:. It was explained in the vid, Hollie ignoramus. Have you met Taz? He's one, too.

No reason to get angry and emotive. It’s just a fact that Paul never met Jesus and didn’t pen anything until long after the death of Jesus.

No reason to get angry and emotive. It’s just a fact that Paul never met Jesus and didn’t pen anything until long after the death of Jesus.
And Paul himself never wrote the works of Paul.

Someone years after Paul’s death wrote what Paul supposedly told them.

In fact the person who wrote the works of Paul probably never actually met Paul. This is called hearsay.

But it’s a wonderful story of redemption.

Notice how Bond the shameless charlatan liar freely and easily changes lanes from "it's faith!" to "it's based on evidence!". This lying moron has lied so much he doesn't even know what he thinks or has said.

Are you really going to try and prove Jesus didn't exist? Atheists are delusional about him not existing. Yet, in the same breath claim aliens exist.

Is that true Paul isn’t one of jesus’ 12? Why are you saying he never met jesus?

Is that true Paul isn’t one of jesus’ 12? Why are you saying he never met jesus?

Do a search with the term “did the apostle paul meet jesus”

The answer is, no.

Why are you saying he never met jesus?

With Hollie, the answer is in the last word of the title of this thread.

We can't establish with certainty that Paul did meet Jesus, except on the road to Damascus (after Resurrection), through the Bible. That said, he lived where Jesus was. He lived in Jerusalem growing up and worked there as an adult in the stoning of Stephen. His family lived in Jerusalem for a long time. Jesus visited Jerusalem to do his work, so Paul probably saw him there. Obviously, Jesus' followers would have him avoid meeting Saul.

I hope you see that without the millions of yrs evolution falls apart

No, evolution can be seen on a scale of a couple of hundred years. Look at houses and clothes from 200 years ago, they are all smaller than what we have now. meaning that humans are evolving to be taller beings.

No, evolution can be seen on a scale of a couple of hundred years. Look at houses and clothes from 200 years ago, they are all smaller than what we have now. meaning that humans are evolving to be taller beings.

thats not evolution,,,unless youre saying short people are lower forms of life, or that tall people are more advanced people,,,

and who said being taller is better

and how does that prove non living matter became living matter??
or that an ape gave birth to a human???
and what if a tall person gives birth to a short person>???

sorry you cant just make shit up and call it evolution

What has been the selection pressure to grow taller? I'm pretty sure our increased tallness is due to better childhood nutrition.

Forum List

Back