Are Atheists Delusional?

Anyone who knows the slightest thing about real science and geology would say otherwise. You can't just make stuff up and call it science, it doesn't work like that.
but youre just makin stuff up,,,

at least the creationist dont claim it to be fact where as evos claim fact without proof
So you say that creationism isn't fact. It's a start.
when did any claim it to be fact??
Creationists claim it as fact. Making them wrong.
show me one
Read your links, you won’t find them saying that what they claim is just a theory. If you do, let me know.

I never said that,,,and no you didnt since you didnt prove life from non living matter or that we came from apes

if you want to call tall people proof go ahead but that doesnt make it true because they are still humans and being taller doesnt mean you gained anything but altitude
I wasn't trying to prove that, you just needed to move the goalposts because you know that I'm right.

Humans are also getting smarter on average over time. 2000 years ago, we thought that the earth was flat, now we can go into space. That's our brain evolving.
there is no proof the overwhelming population thought the world was flat, in fact columbus had maps showing it not, and there are maps from hundreds of yrs before him saying the same thing

and not sure humans are smarter but just have more knowledge and knowledge is not intelligence

are you claiming evolution as fact??? if so then provide proof life from non living matter and that humans came from apes
I already proved evolution as a fact. No need to keep trying.
change within species based on environment and breeding is not life from non living matter or that we came from apes
I wasn’t trying to prove that, but I did prove evolution.

no you didnt

but theyre observations of the geology are
Anyone who knows the slightest thing about real science and geology would say otherwise. You can't just make stuff up and call it science, it doesn't work like that.

at least the creationist dont claim it to be fact where as evos claim fact without proof
if you didnt say they claim it as fact then whats this comment mean??

I wasn't trying to prove that, you just needed to move the goalposts because you know that I'm right.

Humans are also getting smarter on average over time. 2000 years ago, we thought that the earth was flat, now we can go into space. That's our brain evolving.
there is no proof the overwhelming population thought the world was flat, in fact columbus had maps showing it not, and there are maps from hundreds of yrs before him saying the same thing

and not sure humans are smarter but just have more knowledge and knowledge is not intelligence

are you claiming evolution as fact??? if so then provide proof life from non living matter and that humans came from apes
change within species based on environment and breeding is not life from non living matter or that we came from apes

no you didnt
What I showed you about humans getting taller is evolution. The definition of evolution says so. That you don’t want to agree is inconsequential to reality.

Like I said, if you find a creationist saying that it’s only a theory, not fact, let me know, and I’ll take my statement back.

no you didnt
What I showed you about humans getting taller is evolution. The definition of evolution says so. That you don’t want to agree is inconsequential to reality.

who are they??? and what makes them the authority???

and it doesnt prove life from non living matter or that we came from apes or that the planet is billions of yrs old

Like I said, if you find a creationist saying that it’s only a theory, not fact, let me know, and I’ll take my statement back.
so are you lying now or before???

show me one that claims fact since its your claim

no you didnt

and it doesnt prove life from non living matter or that we came from apes or that the planet is billions of yrs old
It’s was from Webster’s dictionary. They know what words mean.

no you didnt

still not [proof for the others

Just read your links. Nowhere did they say that it’s just a theory. It’s your links, read them.

no you didnt

What others?

Just read your links. Nowhere did they say that it’s just a theory. It’s your links, read them.
did they say it was fact???give link if so

no you didnt

What others?
life from non living matter, humans came from apes, planet is billions of yrs old,,,and these are just starters

So you’re saying that none of your links claim what they say to be real? C’mon, stop monkeying around.

So you’re saying that none of your links claim what they say to be real? C’mon, stop monkeying around.
I didnt say anything,,,you did

What others?
life from non living matter, humans came from apes, planet is billions of yrs old,,,and these are just starters
Here’s for the age of the earth. How Old Is Earth?

Ok, then we’ll simply say that creationists all say that what they claim isn’t real. Happy? Sounds good to me.

Ok, then we’ll simply say that creationists all say that what they claim isn’t real. Happy? Sounds good to me.
why do I need to say it??

What others?
Here’s for the age of the earth. How Old Is Earth?

wow a lot of assumptions have to be made for this one,,,still just theory since the didnt observe what they were testing,,,they assumed things happened a certain way when there is no way to be sure

still a theory at best and closing on a religion

the first rule of science is you have to observe to recreate or date

oh shit heres your proof,,,a jungle monkey evolved into a whale in brazil

Dead humpback whale discovered in Brazil’s Amazon jungle puzzles researchers

Forum List

Back