Are Atheists Delusional?

The Grand Canyon was formed over millions of years. No real scientist would say that it's from one event like a flood.

We don't need stories or legends, we need scientific proof, which you don't have.

Evolution is a fact and I can prove it for you if you wish.

Hahahahahahaha. You have no evidence to back up what you claim. Like I said, you are a simpleton. Are you gay? Why did Satan make you gay? At least, it doesn't take millions of years for that haha.
Ok, Mr Skeptic, I'm going to prove evolution to you in 3 ways:

1 - Look at houses and clothes from 200 or 300 years ago. They both point to humans being shorter back then. Meaning that as time goes on, we are evolving to be taller beings.

2 - Look at knowledge. 2000 years ago, man didn't know all that much about the world around him. 2000 years later we know about all kinds of things that we didn't know back then, Medicine, space, math, science... you name it, we know more now than we used to. So our intelligence is increasing over time. And our brain size has been increasing as well. That's evolution.

3 - I used to be a meat eater, but over time my thinking evolved towards a healthier lifestyle, and now I'm a vegetarian.

Not everyone can accept this word, but only those to whom it has been given ... The one who can accept this should accept it.”

would that be him speaking for himself - or in sympathy ... surly the latter.
What he is saying is that people who have a preference for an outcome are not apt to hear anything counter to that outcome.
What he is saying is that people who have a preference for an outcome are not apt to hear anything counter to that outcome.

Not everyone can accept this word, but only those to whom it has been given ... The one who can accept this should accept it.”

but only those to whom it has been given ...

that was the very minimum of what could have been actually said in print acceptable to the 4th century, it is not stated as a preference but a reality that is implying should remain in the closet (4th century translation) that falls short of the actual spoken truth and is a political remedy. that in modern times has blown up.

there would not have been a 1st century were bond's view the appropriate religion being already the prevailing dogma - greed is what motivates the op in nearly all their religious views as dogma satisfies their narrow worldview personal quest comfort zone.

that was the very minimum of what could have been actually said in print acceptable to the 4th century, it is not stated as a preference but a reality that is implying should remain in the closet (4th century translation) that falls short of the actual spoken truth and is a political remedy. that in modern times has blown up.

there would not have been a 1st century were bond's view the appropriate religion being already the prevailing dogma - greed is what motivates the op in nearly all their religious views as dogma satisfies their narrow worldview personal quest comfort zone.
Your preference for an outcome is obvious.

As for your last point, you are putting words in my mouth. What a liar.
I did not put words into your mouth. You did it all on your own. I merely pointed it out.

so just to bug your butt buddy

Homos are people who have made a choice to sin

he made himself homo.

Homos are sad people.

Homos are usually not happy being homos.

Homos are an abomination

You can take this rebuke one of two ways. You can thank me for pointing out your sin or you can attack me for doing it. Just ask yourself first if you are want to become what you hate. Do unto others and all that.

You were doing better at Jesus haha. Now, you're quote mining and taking things out of context; it's setting up a bigoted straw man.

Instead, you are avoiding the issue of stating your position on homosexuality. That's another fallacy. Do you have a homosexual agenda? Are you gay?

My position on homosexuality isn’t a secret. I've never hid my position. I have commented on it quite a few times.

Homosexuality is the sexual attraction to the same sex. I have heard that one in ten are sexually attracted to the same gender. I don’t know if that is true but it should be obvious that nature has selected one man and one woman as the standard. As such homosexuality is the exception and the deviation from the standard.

Should we ostracize or insult them for it? No. We shouldn’t. We should do unto others as we would have them do unto us. Does that mean we should be silent with our belief that it is not in society’s best interest to promote homosexual marriage? No. Growth filled communities explore all sides of an issue to arrive at objective truth.

Is it a sin to be a homosexual? No. It’s not. In fact, any promiscuity is technically a sin. Sin is anything which distances us from God. So if your relationship is a manifestation of love rather than lust then there is no distancing from God.

Are lustful homosexual sins any worse in God’s eye than lustful heterosexual sex? No. I don’t think so. Sin is sin. It all distances one from God. The problem with making homosexual sex more than it is is that it can serve as a way to make our sins seem less than what they are. It’s that whole log in your eye thingee.

It should be obvious that some people are born gay. It should also be obvious that some become gay. That’s pretty much what Jesus was saying in Matthew 19. I know this because he is discussing men who are not suited to marry a woman. The first group are born that way. The second group were made that way by men. And the last group took a vow to forsake women.

So why would anyone be rude to one of God’s creatures when they have done you no harm?

So I can disagree what we should accept as a standard in our society without being a dick about it.

As you stated, homosexuality is the attraction for the same sex but that is not the standard. God did not create homosexuals. It means that it is a sexual deviation and a choice made by that person. It isn't based on someone being born that way or else you would have what the cause is. Moreover, eunuchs are not considered to be in sin. It isn't the same as your eunuch argument where they are born that way.

Now, is there a fix for homosexuality as a choice. It may be difficult, but if a person is willing to repent, i.e. change his thinking on the matter and wants to change his behavior, then he or she can do it. I am not saying this is easy by any means since the sexual attraction for the same sex has become ingrained and reinforced, but it is possible. The natural desires should be still there as long as there are not other health issues.
As you (bing) stated, homosexuality is the attraction for the same sex but that is not the standard.

their attraction may have nothing to do with sex, mutual desires etc. and just about everything else are involved - their having sex is what was granted to them through creation.

for them to step out of the closet perhaps will lessen their attraction over time ... rather than your method of persecution and victimization of the innocent.

oh, what might that be ... not all priests "celibate" by dogma. that's the road you paved bing.

Being attracted to the same gender is not a sin. Acting on it if it distances you from God is.

The attraction isn't the sin. One has to avoid temptation. That said, it could lead to the sin of homosexuality which you seem to like to argue for.

their attraction may have nothing to do with sex, mutual desires etc. and just about everything else are involved - their having sex is what was granted to them through creation.

for them to step out of the closet perhaps will lessen their attraction over time ... rather than your method of persecution and victimization of the innocent.

Finally, you got something right in your first sentence and then farked it up hurribly in the second. God created men and women, but Adam's sin caused Satan to take over people. Your brain is full of Satan's thoughts.

My opinion is that it's better for them to change their thinking about their deviant lifestyle and eventually change the abominable behavior like with adultery, child molestation, etc.

The Grand Canyon was formed over millions of years. No real scientist would say that it's from one event like a flood.

We don't need stories or legends, we need scientific proof, which you don't have.

Hahahahahahaha. You have no evidence to back up what you claim. Like I said, you are a simpleton. Are you gay? Why did Satan make you gay? At least, it doesn't take millions of years for that haha.

1 - Look at houses and clothes from 200 or 300 years ago. They both point to humans being shorter back then. Meaning that as time goes on, we are evolving to be taller beings.

2 - Look at knowledge. 2000 years ago, man didn't know all that much about the world around him. 2000 years later we know about all kinds of things that we didn't know back then, Medicine, space, math, science... you name it, we know more now than we used to. So our intelligence is increasing over time. And our brain size has been increasing as well. That's evolution.

3 - I used to be a meat eater, but over time my thinking evolved towards a healthier lifestyle, and now I'm a vegetarian.

1. It's better nutrition and medicine, but part of natural selection which is creation science.

2. The same as #1 and it's part of creation science.

3. Ditto.

What does it have to do with ToE? Why did evolution make gay people? Why did evolution make people deformed? Why did evolution make cancer? Evolution made the universe and everything in it right? Why did it make things that suck? How is that getting better?

The Bible is inerrant while your posts are usually errant.
So what's the flood proof? :popcorn:

We have Berthault's rapid sedimentary layers experiment. We also have Portland cement that hardens under water. Today's population matches that of all the begots from Noah's family. We have flood stories from all around the world. We have the Ark Encounter and creation museum. And more.
lol! There's no geologic evidence of a world wide flood. The rest is all smoke and mirrors. Please try again.

You believe in BS lmao. Just go to the Grand Canyon and take the AIG raft trip.

What do you have against it? There are no stories of life popping up from primordial soup. No legends of dinosaurs becoming birds. No world wide stories of apes/chimps becoming human nor walking bipedal. Lucy's, au af, tour didn't even go national. It lost money at the local level and its fossils were send back to Ethiopia to never see the light of day again. I will admit that you are one dumb monkey.

The Grand Canyon was dug by a bunch of illegal Mexican immigrants to make a tourist attraction

Finally, you got something right in your first sentence and then farked it up hurribly in the second. God created men and women, but Adam's sin caused Satan to take over people. Your brain is full of Satan's thoughts.

My opinion is that it's better for them to change their thinking about their deviant lifestyle and eventually change the abominable behavior like with adultery, child molestation, etc.

Speaking of abominable behavior, the gods left only Noah and his immediate family on the planet to repopulate the planet after the flood, according to the fable. That would suggest familial and incestuous relations.

1. It's better nutrition and medicine, but part of natural selection which is creation science.

3. Ditto.

What does it have to do with ToE? Why did evolution make gay people? Why did evolution make people deformed? Why did evolution make cancer? Evolution made the universe and everything in it right? Why did it make things that suck? How is that getting better?

The above is drenced in your usual displays of ignorance. Evolution, didnt make the universe. Biological evolution is not a straight line from "bad to good".

If the gods are responsible for creation, they are responsible for the results of that creation. Why did the gods make cancer and disease a part of creation?

Are your gods just incompetent designers?

3. Ditto.

What is creation science?
Natural selection is part of evolution. When humans, for whatever reason, get taller over time, that's what we call evolution. Now you know.

oh, what might that be ... not all priests "celibate" by dogma. that's the road you paved bing.
Your outcome you prefer is the subordination of Christianity. Everything you see is skewed to that outcome.

3. Ditto.

Natural selection is part of evolution. When humans, for whatever reason, get taller over time, that's what we call evolution. Now you know.

So you have no answers to my questions regarding cancer, heart attacks, strokes, deformity, and basically anything that sucks. If evolution is so great, then why no results from Miller-Urey type experiments? I want my money back for my parakeet because it doesn't act like a dinosaur. Why can't my monkey walk bipedal? Why is the ozone hole getting bigger when CFCs were reduced to zero? Now, you want us to believe reducing CO2 will help our climate when its fine as is except for some air pollution. How stupid are evolutionists anyway?

Creation science had all the great scientists of all time before the 1850s. These are people who invented the scientific method, astronomy, physics, mathematics, etc. Today's atheist scientists cannot hold a candle to them -- Creation scientists - creation.com. Who do you have? Fake scientists Bill Nye lol?

Being attracted to the same gender is not a sin. Acting on it if it distances you from God is.

The attraction isn't the sin. One has to avoid temptation. That said, it could lead to the sin of homosexuality which you seem to like to argue for.
It only seems that way to you because I rebuked your behaviors.

Again, God says homosexuality is a sin. One can't get around it. It causes STD, leads to death, and problems for society -- Homosexuality Concerns & Issues - LGBT Health - HealthCommunities.com. Your comments show that you judge me while I do not judge you. I'm just telling it like it is in the Bible and society. Good luck being a closeted gay.

Again, God says homosexuality is a sin. One can't get around it. It causes STD, leads to death, and problems for society -- Homosexuality Concerns & Issues - LGBT Health - HealthCommunities.com. Your comments show that you judge me while I do not judge you. I'm just telling it like it is in the Bible and society. Good luck being a closeted gay.
Wrong. I judged your behaviors. I didn’t judge you the person.

Honest men can make honest mistakes.

You took things out of context, but that's besides the point.

If you are just attracted to the same sex, then it's not a big deal. You can overcome it like avoiding temptation for drugs, alcohol, other women, etc.

If you're active in the behavior, then it's more difficult. You will have to change your thinking about it first, but you sound like you won't and are defending your choice. It is a choice and not something you were born with or something innate. That's not something I am saying, but what the Bible says and it is inerrant.

3. Ditto.

So you have no answers to my questions regarding cancer, heart attacks, strokes, deformity, and basically anything that sucks. If evolution is so great, then why no results from Miller-Urey type experiments? I want my money back for my parakeet because it doesn't act like a dinosaur. Why can't my monkey walk bipedal? Why is the ozone hole getting bigger when CFCs were reduced to zero? Now, you want us to believe reducing CO2 will help our climate when its fine as is except for some air pollution. How stupid are evolutionists anyway?

Creation science had all the great scientists of all time before the 1850s. These are people who invented the scientific method, astronomy, physics, mathematics, etc. Today's atheist scientists cannot hold a candle to them -- Creation scientists - creation.com. Who do you have? Fake scientists Bill Nye lol?
Evolution s what it is, it isn’t trying to be popular like your god.
Climate science and evolution aren’t the same thing.
What questions about the things that suck?
Real science has disproven creation “science”.

You took things out of context, but that's besides the point.

If you are just attracted to the same sex, then it's not a big deal. You can overcome it like avoiding temptation for drugs, alcohol, other women, etc.

If you're active in the behavior, then it's more difficult. You will have to change your thinking about it first, but you sound like you won't and are defending your choice. It is a choice and not something you were born with or something innate. That's not something I am saying, but what the Bible says and it is inerrant.
I don’t believe it I did. You weren’t using homo as a term of endearment.

Forum List

Back