Are female Biden BLM supporters going to start doing construction jobs and oil drilling?- Confronting the far left on this and other important topics

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
1695359886936.png

The numbers are overwhelming and perhaps to some stunning.

I will always remember the far left wing fanatic on this board , getting angry when the fact was stated that a 200 pound man is stronger than a 90 pound woman.

While traditional female Democrats and female Trump supporters are wonderful people. There is no denying that BLM supporters who represent a tiny portion of this country along with far left-wing white women who also represent a small portion of this country are the reason in large part we have so many struggles in this country. High suicide rate among men, massive depression among young people. A horrible economy today. The downfall of the film industry, which is turned against America as well. Look at how many films and television shows denigrate American history. So this will be reversed in due time. Justice will be served. We will have equality. We do not have equality in this country today. Many businesses and universities adhere to the will of the extreme as far left. They’re not about a meritocracy. We need equality and a meritocracy.

Far left-wing women do not support a meritocracy. They support “equity” They ferociously applaud when a gay black man falsely states that “white supremacy” is an issue in America. Far left women go on emotions. All one would have to do is see how far left wing women and their feminized male Supporters react to topics like this with personal attacks and false assumptions about people.

They don’t go by logic or common sense. So these things need to be confronted in a positive and productive manner. Start by politely reminding far left wing people that slavery was a global issue, and in the 20th century America led the way in liberalism and freedom. There is a ton of things to be proud about when it comes to American history, but it is the far left that denigrates American history.

Last edited:
I believe in equality, and I think that women should have the right to vote. I recognize that throughout history there were some female military leaders. Looking at the numbers in America, though when it comes to females in the workforce like in construction jobs, plumbing, electricians this is very interesting. What does this mean for the future of American when we look at these numbers?

I think it’s fair to say that we should have more female Biden supporters stand up for the history of America and stand against BLM. We should have a meritocracy. We should not have universities and businesses, engaging in equity practices. Think that’s very fair.

I think it’s fair to say that we should have more female Biden supporters stand up for the history of America and stand against BLM.
Not possible to be a Biden supporter and stand up for American history because it’s contradictory. Democrats have been hijacked by marxists and their objective is to eliminate American history.

The numbers are overwhelming and perhaps to some stunning.

I will always remember the far left wing fanatic on this board , getting angry when the fact was stated that a 200 pound man is stronger than a 90 pound woman.

Feodor, you are upset that American women are thin, as opposed to Olga, who weighs more than you do.

Seriously, man, what's going to happen when your Commisaar realizes that USMB only has about 100 or so active posters.

Will we have a day and age in American history when women are at least 20% of the plumbers in this country? Instead of 1%

Feodor, you are upset that American women are thin, as opposed to Olga, who weighs more than you do.

Seriously, man, what's going to happen when your Commisaar realizes that USMB only has about 100 or so active posters.
I think it is just that we all want to prove ourselves right.

It’s taken Democrats less than 100 years to go from a country of Rosie the Riveter to Sarah the Street Shitter.

There are MANY women in construction and trucking jobs. And many more would be willing if they could GET those jobs.

They are certainly capable

There are MANY women in construction and trucking jobs. And many more would be willing if they could GET those jobs.

Women make 4 percent of the carpenters in this country. Do you think that number will rise to 20% % 20 years from now?

Women make 4 percent of the carpenters in this country. Do you think that number will rise to 20% % 20 years from now?

I have no idea and neither do you.

It certainly should. They’re certainly capable. I’ve worked with many

The number of women in the trades has doubled since 2014 and they make up 14% of active apprentices… so

What’s stopping them unable to pass a drug test, can’t meet the physical requirements, can’t pas the basic entry requirements?

Your “experience” is at best, limited
Most women do not want rough manual labor jobs. And if there's discrimination toward the ones that do it's because sometimes some 120 pound female physically cannot perform the job up to standard. There is a biological component sometimes. Why would I hire some small framed girl to do a job that's better suited for a grizzly bear? AND pay her the same? No.

Last edited:
Your “experience” is at best, limited
And truthful, If you feel sometimes qualified women don’t get a job because of their sex do you also extend that logic to feel unqualified women get jobs simply because of their sex

Forum List

Back