Are female Biden BLM supporters going to start doing construction jobs and oil drilling?- Confronting the far left on this and other important topics

I have no idea and neither do you.

It certainly should. They’re certainly capable. I’ve worked with many
Right now, when it comes to the “hard jobs” women are working at a rate of about 1 to 10% of those industries.

Those are the numbers it has nothing to do with emotions, nothing to do with sexism. Nothing to do with thinking somebody is capable or not. If somebody says that women are capable of doing a man’s job…. And then you look at the numbers and they are very lopsided well, that creates an interesting point.

We will see where the numbers are at 20 years from now.

Right now, when it comes to the “hard jobs” women are working at a rate of about 1 to 10% of those industries.

Those are the numbers it has nothing to do with emotions, nothing to do with sexism. Nothing to do with thinking somebody is capable or not. If somebody says that women are capable of doing a man’s job…. And then you look at the numbers and they are very lopsided well, that creates an interesting point.

We will see where the numbers are at 20 years from now.
What point does that make. You have never actually said

View attachment 832500

The numbers are overwhelming and perhaps to some stunning.

I will always remember the far left wing fanatic on this board , getting angry when the fact was stated that a 200 pound man is stronger than a 90 pound woman.

While traditional female Democrats and female Trump supporters are wonderful people. There is no denying that BLM supporters who represent a tiny portion of this country along with far left-wing white women who also represent a small portion of this country are the reason in large part we have so many struggles in this country. High suicide rate among men, massive depression among young people. A horrible economy today. The downfall of the film industry, which is turned against America as well. Look at how many films and television shows denigrate American history. So this will be reversed in due time. Justice will be served. We will have equality. We do not have equality in this country today. Many businesses and universities adhere to the will of the extreme as far left. They’re not about a meritocracy. We need equality and a meritocracy.

Far left-wing women do not support a meritocracy. They support “equity” They ferociously applaud when a gay black man falsely states that “white supremacy” is an issue in America. Far left women go on emotions. All one would have to do is see how far left wing women and their feminized male Supporters react to topics like this with personal attacks and false assumptions about people.

They don’t go by logic or common sense. So these things need to be confronted in a positive and productive manner. Start by politely reminding far left wing people that slavery was a global issue, and in the 20th century America led the way in liberalism and freedom. There is a ton of things to be proud about when it comes to American history, but it is the far left that denigrates American history.
I don't think gender should be a factor in most jobs. Jobs that require physical strength should require a physical test to ensure the man or woman is capable, regardless of their gender.

It’s taken Democrats less than 100 years to go from a country of Rosie the Riveter to Sarah the Street Shitter.
As for The suffragists, and the Rosie the riveter’s…(God bless them) I wonder what they would think about the fact that more women are doing only fans compared to female teachers in America.

What do the left-wing Biden BLM supporter think about this lady

Most women do not want rough manual labor jobs. And if there's discrimination toward the ones that do it's because sometimes some 120 pound female physically cannot perform the job up to standard. There is a biological component sometimes. Why would I hire some small framed girl to do a job that's better suited for a grizzly bear? AND pay her the same? No.
Is there a prohibition against 120 males doing manual labor?

Why not?

As for The suffragists, and the Rosie the riveter’s…(God bless them) I wonder what they would think about the fact that more women are doing only fans compared to female teachers in America.

What do the left-wing Biden BLM supporter think about this lady

About what? You’re fucked up fantasies?

Did you know that in places like Sweden and Norway studies have shown that differences in life preferences became more pronounced between men and women? In the most liberal nations that exist. In other words, it seems to be the natural order of things that men and women are different and generally gravitate towards different things.

Is there a prohibition against 120 males doing manual labor?

Why not?
I wouldn't hire some skinny kid for certain jobs either. That being said odds are the male is still stronger than the female of similar weight. Why should I hire less productive people for the same pay? Nah, that's bad business.

we’re having a conversation here looking at the numbers. You said that women are capable. Agreed.

You know, a lot of Russian women took up the rifle to fight the Nazis in World War II. And help to liberate Jews from concentration camps. I wonder where you stand on that. I think I’ve asked you before you’ve never answered… if you support Hitler and Germany during World War II. Because I know you are an adamant anti-Russian, and that is your Rite. You can support or dislike whatever country you want I’m answering all of your questions. You should show some respect and answer mine.

Why do women represent 1 to 10% of the “hard jobs” in industries across the country? The number perhaps should be closer to 50%.

What if five, 10 or 20 years from now those numbers are still the same….

According to pew women make over 25% of the 117th Congress… but yet they make up 1 to 10% of some of the hard physical labor industries in America. So, perhaps one can argue that there should be more women in the construction industry, the Carpentry , and the plumbing industry.

So far it seems like you haven’t resorted to personal attacks although I haven’t seen all of your responses.. Let’s try and keep it that way.

a related note in Batavia, New York the Batavia fire department has gone on an outreach program to try to recruit more Black people. They’re putting up posters all over black majority neighborhoods and they’re getting very little response to that. So that’s another problem in this country.

75% of the protective services in this country occupied by men. And then when it comes to firefighters only about 8.4% of them are black. So black folks are under represented in the fire fighting department.

It’s all very interesting. Looking at the numbers. And again I have the greatest deal of respect for the women who work in the factory job during World War II. And for the suffragists as well of the Woodrow Wilson era. Woodrow Wilson, a great democrat by my estimation, brought women the right to vote. And I definitely wonder if maybe you should ask yourself this, too, what were those suffragists think about the fact that more women are entering the only fans industry compared to women entering the teaching industry.

we’re having a conversation here looking at the numbers. You said that women are capable. Agreed.

You know, a lot of Russian women took up the rifle to fight the Nazis in World War II. And help to liberate Jews from concentration camps. I wonder where you stand on that. I think I’ve asked you before you’ve never answered… if you support Hitler and Germany during World War II. Because I know you are an adamant anti-Russian, and that is your Rite. You can support or dislike whatever country you want I’m answering all of your questions. You should show some respect and answer mine.

Why do women represent 1 to 10% of the “hard jobs” in industries across the country? The number perhaps should be closer to 50%.

What if five, 10 or 20 years from now those numbers are still the same….

According to pew women make over 25% of the 117th Congress… but yet they make up 1 to 10% of some of the hard physical labor industries in America. So, perhaps one can argue that there should be more women in the construction industry, the Carpentry , and the plumbing industry.

So far it seems like you haven’t resorted to personal attacks although I haven’t seen all of your responses.. Let’s try and keep it that way.

a related note in Batavia, New York the Batavia fire department has gone on an outreach program to try to recruit more Black people. They’re putting up posters all over black majority neighborhoods and they’re getting very little response to that. So that’s another problem in this country.

75% of the protective services in this country occupied by men. And then when it comes to firefighters only about 8.4% of them are black. So black folks are under represented in the fire fighting department.

It’s all very interesting. Looking at the numbers. And again I have the greatest deal of respect for the women who work in the factory job during World War II. And for the suffragists as well of the Woodrow Wilson era. Woodrow Wilson, a great democrat by my estimation, brought women the right to vote. And I definitely wonder if maybe you should ask yourself this, too, what were those suffragists think about the fact that more women are entering the only fans industry compared to women entering the teaching industry.
A. I’ll ask again. What is your point here?

B. Your obsession with Russian women is revealing Igor

Most women do not want rough manual labor jobs. And if there's discrimination toward the ones that do it's because sometimes some 120 pound female physically cannot perform the job up to standard. There is a biological component sometimes. Why would I hire some small framed girl to do a job that's better suited for a grizzly bear? AND pay her the same? No.
Bodyguard Demographics and Statistics [2023]: Number Of Bodyguards In The US

4% of body guards in America are female.

I wonder what the Biden BLM supporter think about this? What do they say to a black rapper that has all male body guards ….are they sexiest?

In conversations like this it seems like eventually Biden supporters resort to personal attacks like calling those that disagree with them “sexist”

About what? You’re fucked up fantasies?
It is proven that the quality of the more strenuous work is less from women. Now the huge or lesbian women are competitors. However, men are denied and may become gang members as they do not have opportunities anymore. Anyway, millions and millions of people have been messed up with their own who have not seen justice. They are not going away. And their thoughts of vengeance will die with them.

View attachment 832500

The numbers are overwhelming and perhaps to some stunning.

I will always remember the far left wing fanatic on this board , getting angry when the fact was stated that a 200 pound man is stronger than a 90 pound woman.

While traditional female Democrats and female Trump supporters are wonderful people. There is no denying that BLM supporters who represent a tiny portion of this country along with far left-wing white women who also represent a small portion of this country are the reason in large part we have so many struggles in this country. High suicide rate among men, massive depression among young people. A horrible economy today. The downfall of the film industry, which is turned against America as well. Look at how many films and television shows denigrate American history. So this will be reversed in due time. Justice will be served. We will have equality. We do not have equality in this country today. Many businesses and universities adhere to the will of the extreme as far left. They’re not about a meritocracy. We need equality and a meritocracy.

Far left-wing women do not support a meritocracy. They support “equity” They ferociously applaud when a gay black man falsely states that “white supremacy” is an issue in America. Far left women go on emotions. All one would have to do is see how far left wing women and their feminized male Supporters react to topics like this with personal attacks and false assumptions about people.

They don’t go by logic or common sense. So these things need to be confronted in a positive and productive manner. Start by politely reminding far left wing people that slavery was a global issue, and in the 20th century America led the way in liberalism and freedom. There is a ton of things to be proud about when it comes to American history, but it is the far left that denigrates American history.
Not as many mechanics are needed because car ownership is down after "Cash4Clunkers" took the bulk of

post-WW2 affordable cars off the roads of America and sold the scrap to China

Forum List

Back