Zone1 Are Kids As Racist As Adults?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
This question came into my mind after the whole entire Sesame Street episode with Rosita apparently ignoring two black kids even though it was already explained that the person in the costume didn't see them and was actually shaking her head towards a mother who wanted the character to hold her child which is against their policy. Do you think the kids really saw it the same way as their mother did?

I wasn't racist as a kid. If I didn't like someone it's because they were an asshole.

I hadn't been racist for 45 years, until 2 or 3 years. But when blacks really started acting like animals, blm ran crazy and everyone started pushing blacks as special people deserving of special treatment and attention.

Now because of blacks and progressives I am racist. I won't even let one out into traffic ahead of me because fuck em.

I wasn't racist as a kid. If I didn't like someone it's because they were an asshole.

I hadn't been racist for 45 years, until 2 or 3 years. But when blacks really started acting like animals, blm ran crazy and everyone started pushing blacks as special people deserving of special treatment and attention.

Now because of blacks and progressives I am racist. I won't even let one out into traffic ahead of me because fuck em.

You do realize that not all black people are like that right?

You do realize that not all black people are like that right?

That was just a dumb question. Of course I know.

I just don't care is the reality of it. One day I'll be dead and nothing will have mattered, I have to work, pay bills, take care of my house, make sure my grandma is doing good, do chores, pay taxes and try to have some fun in between it all. So I'm not taking more out of my life just to try and dice blacks up into groups and worry about them.

Forum List

Back