are memes factual?

Auld Phart

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 3, 2013
the masses they're aimed at think so.

1720528190342.png

I'm positive I've seen this meme on the board, and no doubt the poster thought it was 'factual'

I'm also sure, he'll claim Snopes is lying.

the masses they're aimed at think so.

View attachment 974189

I'm positive I've seen this meme on the board, and no doubt the poster thought it was 'factual'

I'm also sure, he'll claim Snopes is lying.
occupy democrats is a sketchy site but

that does seem reasonable to me. the trump train wreck is a gravy train to his fellow media moguls. they may understand trumpese better than i

the media has been spending months calling for the candidate who is not a convicted felon to step down.

occupy democrats is a sketchy site but

that does seem reasonable to me. the trump train wreck is a gravy train to his fellow media moguls. they may understand trumpese better than i

the media has been spending months calling for the candidate who is not a convicted felon to step down.
with good reason.

Really? You mean you actually do not understand and have never known that the Executive Branch by design and necessity has ALWAYS been immune from prosecution for any core activities delineated by the office, BECAUSE that is NECESSARY to assure the smooth operation of the president by freeing him from influence and coercion from within and without both by other branches of the government and foreign adversaries so that the president is free to do what he thinks best for the country without ever needing to look over his shoulder worrying about consequences or retribution by others.

The only caveat is that they must be LAWFUL actions rooted in the core, constitutional duties that come with the office. So, no president, Trump or otherwise, has or has EVER had the ability to just run off halfcocked doing crazy shit using the power of his office like a tyrant. You have once again been SNOWED by leftwing media as a useful idiot.

Forum List

Back