Are people around the world learning that Trump isn't the problem?

The only problem is not enough guns.

No...that is far from the only problem......and I think guns helped stop the London problem last night...once the police arrived..since none of the victims had guns.....
Guns helped where Jesus could not. Amen.
Jesus is an option to study and believe in, guns are a right. If someone else isn't standing in the 'right place' that right to own a gun can come in very handy.
Jesus and guns have always gone together in america.
Works for me.
I know, hangman's nooses too.

No...that is far from the only problem......and I think guns helped stop the London problem last night...once the police arrived..since none of the victims had guns.....
Jesus is an option to study and believe in, guns are a right. If someone else isn't standing in the 'right place' that right to own a gun can come in very handy.

Yep.....and that is how we keep our freedom........law abiding citizens with guns keep criminals and the government in check.........just ask the disarmed populations in Europe in the 1940s....oh yeah, they didn't have guns....and they were marched into gas chambers.....
They are handy for keeping rapist at bay too.

Yep.....and that is how we keep our freedom........law abiding citizens with guns keep criminals and the government in check.........just ask the disarmed populations in Europe in the 1940s....oh yeah, they didn't have guns....and they were marched into gas chambers.....
Yes, you're so free; THE most incarcerated and surveilled population in the history of empire.

Works for me.
I know, hangman's nooses too.
If you don't like guns don't own one. It really is very simple.

Guns are the most effective tool for stopping rapists.......

Yes, you're so free; THE most incarcerated and surveilled population in the history of empire.

And if you aren't shooting someone or selling drugs....they just cart you off to jail? Right?

Worked for me and I didn't have to shoot the poor fool either.

In most self defense using a gun, the gun is never fired...that is the magic of the tool........the old, the weak, the outnumbered, aren't old, weak or outnumbered if they are allowed to use guns for self defense........

And if you aren't shooting someone or selling drugs....they just cart you off to jail? Right?
You do have a for profit prison system with stocks traded on Wall Street, a return to convict leasing, and 90% of those charged being forced to plead out. You should become more educated on this. Prisons gotta be full to make Wall Street cum, and the industry lobbies for more criminalized behaviors, longer sentences and you have a profit motive in society for higher crime rates, higher rates of recidivism, more violence in society, etc. And look, in a post industrial society where the jobs are not going to come back despite the bullshit spewed by your corporate state politicians, the fact is that the system can turn $40-50K per head, per hominid, per year.

Eveyone wants to rape you don't they.

You do have a for profit prison system with stocks traded on Wall Street, a return to convict leasing, and 90% of those charged being forced to plead out. You should become more educated on this. Prisons gotta be full to make Wall Street cum, and the industry lobbies for more criminalized behaviors, longer sentences and you have a profit motive in society for higher crime rates, higher rates of recidivism, more violence in society, etc. And look, in a post industrial society where the jobs are not gong to come back despite the bullshit spewed by your corporate state politicians, the fact is that the system can turn $40-50K per head, per hominid, per year.

Prison unions are the same problem.....and again.....did you shoot someone, did you sell drugs, did you commit a crime?

Were you just grabbed off the street having committed no crime and sent to the for profit prison?

Please.....when you sober up, then you can get my attention....

In most self defense using a gun, the gun is never fired...that is the magic of the tool........the old, the weak, the outnumbered, aren't old, weak or outnumbered if they are allowed to use guns for self defense........
At 5'3 and less than a hundred pounds I was no match for a six foot 200 pound guy that manage to break into my home one early morning when I was young. I have repeated the story several times on this forum as to what happened that morning. God saved me and the young man both that morning as the young man did think he would take what would not be freely given. That 38. was at his temple and my finger was on the trigger when he flew off of me. He didn't want to die and I truly did not want to have to kill him either.

Never know when ys might be called upon to stand your ground against a gallon of milk.

Man accidentally shoots self in leg at Walmart

At 5'3 and less than a hundred pounds I was no match for a six foot 200 pound guy that manage to break into my home one early morning when I was young. I have repeated the story several times on this forum as to what happened that morning. God saved me and the young man both that morning as the young man did think he would take what would not be freely given. That 38. was at his temple and my finger was on the trigger when he flew off of me. He didn't want to die and I truly did not want to have to kill him either.

I am glad it worked out for you. Stories like yours happen all the time......guns are so important for law abiding people to stay safe.....

Man, that God, is he great or what?

Never know when ys might be called upon to stand your ground against a gallon of milk.

Have you ever considered presenting facts relevant to the Thread when you post?

Eveyone wants to rape you don't they.
Wouldn't matter if they did or not,the fact is that there has been those occasions in my life and I can relay to others what I have already experienced.

And that compares to the 1,500,000 times a year Americans use guns to stop violent criminal attack and to save lives.....how? That number comes from bill, the rapist, clinton, and barak obama by the way........

And I'll tell you what..if you own a car and a gun....get rid of the car, keep the gun.....you are more likely to be injured and, or die in the car....

Man, that God, is he great or what?
YES, my GOD is awesome!!!!!!

Forum List

Back