🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Are people lying about being LGBTQ+?

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
Has LGBTQ+ become so fashionable that people are falsely claiming to be LGBTQ+?

My son invited me to a party of his friends and all but one or two of the girls had hair dyed blue.

When I asked them why, one told me that blue was the color for women who are "non-straight."

An article I saw had a list of 22 actresses who "claim to be gay."

For example, though Drew Barrymore has only been seen in relationships with men she claims to be bisexual.

I can see it.

Being straight makes you an oppressor.

Who wants to be an oppressor when you can play the victim?

I didn't say I was upset. I said I think people are lying about their sexual preference because it is now more fashionable to be LGBTQ+ than it is to be straight.

Being straight is boring. How can you possibly get good P.R. as an actor if all you have to talk about is your straight relationships?

My son invited me to a party of his friends and all but one or two of the girls had hair dyed blue.

When I asked them why, one told me that blue was the color for women who are "non-straight."

For example, though Drew Barrymore has only been seen in relationships with men she claims to be bisexual.
Are they faking it?? Haha, is that a serious question?

Yes - Some people are lying about being gay, and others (mostly women) simply change their mind about their sexual preference, at some point.

Yes - Some people are lying about being gay, and others (mostly women) simply change their mind about their sexual preference, at some point.
You sound like a very intelligent expert. Thank you for sharing your wisdom

Yes.

A few decades ago, LGTBQ+ shocked the world when they claimed 10% of men were gay.

Now, it seems almost EVERYONE is gay.
Really?

I talk with my wife, daughter and son in law, and while we are NOT gay, but have many gay friends, we all agree that OTHER people being gay has ZERO affect on our lives.

Why do conservatives always post shit like this?
Is the OP a conservative or not?

Around 2% of the population are faggots, and only 10% of those are exclusively faggots. 'Transgenderism' is of course 100% imaginary.These are mentally ill fetishists, they're not 'born that way', and there is zero evidence it's anything genetic.

There’s nothing ‘fashionable’ about being subject to rightwing fear, ignorance, bigotry, and hate.

I wouldn't be surprised if the camp is packing plenty of people who are only lying through their teeth. These days, I don't doubt it for a second that people say and do whatever they say and do now just to get whatever attention it is that they are hoping for themselves. A perfect example is the person who is hot on my back end over in the food and wine area of this forum. Check out the chat concerning the worst fries in America if you are interested. Colin Norris is the name that the person goes by. :) :) :)

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

Last edited:

Forum List

Back