Are "Poor" Women too stupid to avoid getting pregnant?

Condoms are notoriously the least effective birth control.

And you do realize that not everyone can get to a PP clinic right?

Condoms are the best option because they also prevent disease. Most birth controls only stop pregnancy, and even then it's not a guarantee. Besides some protection is better than no protection.

And you get free condoms online from many websites

In states like Ohio they offer free condoms by mail to residents.

There is NO excuse to not have a condom.

Condoms are the best option because they also prevent disease. Most birth controls only stop pregnancy, and even then it's not a guarantee. Besides some protection is better than no protection.

And you get free condoms online from many websites

In states like Ohio they offer free condoms by mail to residents.

There is NO excuse to not have a condom.
It doesn;t matter

The history of human behavior is proof that people will still have sex birth control or not

I am a realist you are not.

We don;t have 7 billion people on the planet because humans are good at abstinence.
No, I am a person who has control of my own reproductive organs. Is it not realistic to expect adult humans to be able to control themselves? lots of other people also can control their own impulses. apparently, you are not one of those people.

In your opinion, because some people are want to make bad decisions, should we not hold them to a higher standard? should we not espouse self-control because some refuse to control their own urges?

seems weak and ridiculous to me.

I just love a thread men argue over something they have no clue about and always end up blaming women.

a better thread topic would be 'are poor men too stupid to keep it in their pants or take the responsibility for contraception'

and the answer would be a big fat YES.........and if they don't take that responsibility 'in the heat of the moment', then they should have to take the responsibility of raising that child they helped create

It doesn;t matter

The history of human behavior is proof that people will still have sex birth control or not
If people are not in control of their own sexual organs and urges, is it too much to ask to have them take responsibility for their own actions? It all reverts back to personal responsibility.

No, I am a person who has control of my own reproductive organs. Is it not realistic to expect adult humans to be able to control themselves? lots of other people also can control their own impulses. apparently, you are not one of those people.

In your opinion, because some people are want to make bad decisions, should we not hold them to a higher standard? should we not espouse self-control because some refuse to control their own urges?

Look as much as you want to deny facts the history of human behavior proves that people will have sex no matter if they have birth control or not.

It is a fact that is as reliable as gravity.

There is a high correlation between low IQ, and low impulse control.

How about you solve other problems that do not involve you deciding for someone else what they could do?
So why do women who don't want to get pregnant, contraception is free and abundant, yet still get pregnant and need an abortion. Are they stupid?

I just love a thread men argue over something they have no clue about and always end up blaming women.

a better thread topic would be 'are poor men too stupid to keep it in their pants or take the responsibility for contraception'

and the answer would be a big fat YES.........and if they don't take that responsibility 'in the heat of the moment', then they should have to take the responsibility of raising that child they helped create
Last I checked, a man doesn’t risk getting pregnant. So a cursory risk assessment by any intelligent person suggest that the most at risk party, would be the most cautious, and selective.

When one decides to play with fire, it’s of little help to blame the flame when one gets burned. Chances are; you did it wrong.

that many WOMEN are forced into because they don't see any other way. Getting her pregnant in the first place, leaves her to face the choices alone
incorrect. let me fix it for you. that many women CHOOSE because they dont want to take RESPONSIBILITY for their OWN actions.

there. much better

Last I checked, a man doesn’t risk getting pregnant. So a cursory risk assessment by any intelligent person suggest that the most at risk party, would be the most cautious, and selective.

When one decides to play with fire, it’s of little help to blame the flame when one gets burned. Chances are; you did it wrong.

Of course a man doesn't risk getting pregnant. He doesn't have to worry about those things when he's playing around. He gets all the fun and walks away, no biggy to him...........she may or may not have had the enjoyment of the moment, but she's also faced with the possibility of pregnancy and what or how to deal with it. Not just about the baby itself, but the mental/emotional load as well of whether to keep it or not. The man couldn't care less and is off getting it somewhere else

Forum List

Back