Are religious people happier than non-believers?

what's comrehend?
just like josher hag, toss a bunch of shit around instead of admitting to anything..

so you admit you did not understand the written text again?

nothing new under the sun.

but the world does not evolve around YOU, precious.
more wishful thinking dear?
what's comrehend?

are you blind, precious?

you don't understand what generalization means?

or you do not know what comprende means? poor baby :D

Last edited:
You're welcome.:thup: I was happy to help you see the light...no need to feel embarrassed for being called out on playing a know it all.:D
you have a rich fantasy life...you'd have to, believing what you do.

Stay on track now...don't start slipping back into that pompous demeanor.:eusa_angel:

I think dawsy has a severe case of dyslexia as his inability to understand what is being said spreads on multiple posters :D

I know you can not function without lying, but try - and stop.

most suicides occur among older people and Alaskan and Native Americans.

neither group is very religious in the statistical outlook.

The highest rate of suicides is in a western time zone - from south to north - which is strange as it is the only characteristic which unifies those states.
bullshit...A 2004 article written by Michael Craig Miller, Medical Doctor and editor-in-chief of the Harvard Mental Health Letter, reveals the true depression and suicidal tendencies of the right-wing red staters. Here are his findings on the suicide rates by states.

Suicide rates in the United States generally rise as you go south and west. Earlier this year, I got interested in the exceptions to that rule, so I decided to create a map. States with lower than average suicide rates I colored blue; the rest I colored red.

And there it was: an approximation of the year 2000 presidential election map.

Thirteen states and the District of Columbia have lower than average suicide rates. All but one voted for Al Gore. Of the remaining 37 states, 29 voted for George W. Bush. The five states with the most lopsided Bush vote (Alaska, Montana, Wyoming, Utah and Idaho, with a margin of 25 percent or more) were all among the top eight for suicide.

dawsy, you have a problem with comprehending reading text and with math as well, so this topic is over your head.

give it a rest, it is beyond your capabilities.

He is right though. 70% of all gun related deaths are suicide with most being white guys in Red States. Those statistics have been linked to many times. It can't be denied.

bullshit...A 2004 article written by Michael Craig Miller, Medical Doctor and editor-in-chief of the Harvard Mental Health Letter, reveals the true depression and suicidal tendencies of the right-wing red staters. Here are his findings on the suicide rates by states.

Suicide rates in the United States generally rise as you go south and west. Earlier this year, I got interested in the exceptions to that rule, so I decided to create a map. States with lower than average suicide rates I colored blue; the rest I colored red.

And there it was: an approximation of the year 2000 presidential election map.

Thirteen states and the District of Columbia have lower than average suicide rates. All but one voted for Al Gore. Of the remaining 37 states, 29 voted for George W. Bush. The five states with the most lopsided Bush vote (Alaska, Montana, Wyoming, Utah and Idaho, with a margin of 25 percent or more) were all among the top eight for suicide.

dawsy, you have a problem with comprehending reading text and with math as well, so this topic is over your head.

give it a rest, it is beyond your capabilities.

He is right though. 70% of all gun related deaths are suicide with most being white guys in Red States. Those statistics have been linked to many times. It can't be denied.

no he is not. the statistics show quote a different pattern.

which has absolutely nothing to do with both of your lies.

The states which are the highest in suicide statistics are evenly divided between blue and red, but they all are clustered in the west - it is even called suicide alley.

neither of the demographics which comprise the high statistic rate are especially religious as well.

But all of them are very connected to the failure of obamanomics for the last 5 years.

It's the economy, stupid - that is what is driving the suicide rate.

CDC Online Newsroom | Press Release | CDC finds suicide rates among middle-aged adults increased from 1999-2010

Among racial/ethnic groups, the greatest increases in suicide rates were among white non-Hispanics (40 percent) and American Indian and Alaska Natives (65 percent). Ethnically, Alaska Natives and Native Americans have the highest suicide rates.

From 1999 to 2010, the suicide rate among Americans ages 35 to 64 rose by nearly 30 percent, to 17.6 deaths per 100,000 people, up from 13.7. Although suicide rates are growing among both middle-aged men and women, far more men take their own lives. The suicide rate for middle-aged men was 27.3 deaths per 100,000, while for women it was 8.1 deaths per 100,000.
The most pronounced increases were seen among men in their 50s, a group in which suicide rates jumped by nearly 50 percent, to about 30 per 100,000. For women, the largest increase was seen in those ages 60 to 64, among whom rates increased by nearly 60 percent, to 7.0 per 100,000.

this map clearly shows that the highest suicide rate is clustered geographically and is evenly divided between blue and red( so all your claims are simply lies, rdean):

tumblr_mphd5sIKLf1s6c1p2o1_1280.jpg

so you admit you did not understand the written text again?

nothing new under the sun.

but the world does not evolve around YOU, precious.
what's comrehend?

are you blind, precious?

yes I do, it's a thing you do consistently and it always wrong..
2. I understand what comprende means..

it's no answer to this question :what's comrehend?

what's comrehend?

are you blind, precious?

you have to ask yourself, dear, as it is your obsession, not mine :D

are you blind, precious?

you have to ask yourself, dear, as it is your obsession, not mine :D
is that your way of admitting you can't spell or do you need an eye exam?
most likely it's as I expected a terminal case of pretentiousness

what's comrehend?

oh, and BTW for all interested - the reference to "bronze age monk" is to this thread
http://www.usmessageboard.com/relig...nta-claus-have-to-do-with-christianity-8.html

where this extremely "intelligent" daws states that Santa Claus figure is based on a "bronze age monk" and when asked does he know when Bronze Age ended - answers that it ended in 1500AD.
here is an exact quote and the link to the page is above :

Do you know what BCE is, moron?

St. Nick was in the 4th Century AD.

I can't say it enough. You're a moron.
again talking out your ass...
BRONZE AGE: 3500 B.C. - A.D. 1500

ncienthistory.about.com/od/studentsclassroom/a/060111-Timeline-Of-Major-Intervals.htm

and this is an original post where he refers to St. Nicholas as "bronze age monk".

Are either of these guys imaginary?:

55cfec3e1114a7bd3f00175cdfa04cd9.PNG
as they are both males and human no.
but the guy wearing the red and white trimmed suit .is playing the part of a fictionalized character based on a bronze aged monk....

there is more enjoyment on the thread :D

hey dawsy, do you think I can help Youwerecreated prove you are lying and he is correct?

I have some time :D

oh, and BTW for all interested - the reference to "bronze age monk" is to this thread
http://www.usmessageboard.com/relig...nta-claus-have-to-do-with-christianity-8.html

where this extremely "intelligent" daws states that Santa Claus figure is based on a "bronze age monk" and when asked does he know when Bronze Age ended - answers that it ended in 1500AD.
here is an exact quote and the link to the page is above :

Do you know what BCE is, moron?

St. Nick was in the 4th Century AD.

I can't say it enough. You're a moron.
again talking out your ass...
BRONZE AGE: 3500 B.C. - A.D. 1500

ncienthistory.about.com/od/studentsclassroom/a/060111-Timeline-Of-Major-Intervals.htm

and this is an original post where he refers to St. Nicholas as "bronze age monk".

Are either of these guys imaginary?:

55cfec3e1114a7bd3f00175cdfa04cd9.PNG
as they are both males and human no.
but the guy wearing the red and white trimmed suit .is playing the part of a fictionalized character based on a bronze aged monk....

there is more enjoyment on the thread :D
thanks again, for proving your total desperation and obsession with finding fault in another poster..
vox is so hung up on being the smartest kid in class shes trying to build a mountain out of a brain fart..
even more telling is that I OWNED UP TO MY MISTAKE RIGHT AFTER MAKING IT BUT AS HIGHLIGHTED HERE VOX'S amazing vitriolic and immature character really shines... this tantrum throwing at it's finest..

well, if "another poster" is constantly lying while also demonstrating his arrogance and undeserved "superiority" towards the ones he feels so superior to, because he is an atheist, it is just a pleasure to hand his ass to him repeatedly, as the said atheist is not only a closed-minded jerk but also an extreme ignoramus in all possible directions.

be less of a dick, dawsy, your mistakes might be overlooked :D

hey dawsy, do you think I can help Youwerecreated prove you are lying and he is correct?

I have some time :D
if you wish to make more of an asshat out of yourself...feel free
it only makes my point stronger.
watching you implode should be fun..

so you agree you LIED and Youwerecreated is correct?

well, if "another poster" is constantly lying while also demonstrating his arrogance and undeserved "superiority" towards the ones he feels so superior to, because he is an atheist, it is just a pleasure to hand his ass to him repeatedly, as the said atheist is not only a closed-minded jerk but also an extreme ignoramus in all possible directions.

be less of a dick, dawsy, your mistakes might be overlooked :D
fact you never handed me my ass. that's a fantasy you have as is your false accusation that I lie ..
the rest of your post is a hissy fit or a lifetime case of postpartum psychosis....
hard to tell which..

Forum List

Back