Are Republicans starting to sound like Democrats with all the “We have Latinos right where we want them” rhetoric? Hispanic Plantation being built?

That’s the implication all across the GOP

Link to my question and opinion?

Identity politics have always been a Democrat thing…Republicans seem to be making it a Republican thing as well.
So you can't prove anyone said what you claim, you don't have any link to start your thread, and you admit all of this was simply your opinion...

Got it.

So you can't prove anyone said what you claim, you don't have any link to start your thread, and you admit all of this was simply your opinion...

Got it.
You sound leftist right now. How dare I have an opposing opinion huh?

Opinions are fine but that don't make them facts. What the Republicans seem to be doing (in my opinion) is welcoming the Latino community into the Republican party. We have several Latino Republicans either running for office or won an office.

The Democrat philosophy is for them to dominate the Hispanic vote. It failed as we are seeing and more and more of them are coming around to the conservative side. What happens if this trend continues? We could be seeing the end of Democrat leadership for a long time.

What the Republicans seem to be doing (in my opinion) is welcoming the Latino community into the Republican party. We have several Latino Republicans either running for office or won an office.
That’s the thing…what’s this “Latino community” bullshit and were they not “welcome“ before?
Trust me, we sound like Democrats right now.

The Democrat philosophy is for them to dominate the Hispanic vote. It failed as we are seeing and more and more of them are coming around to the conservative side. What happens if this trend continues? We could be seeing the end of Democrat leadership for a long time.
That’s all fine but this compartmentalization of the electorate is absolute bullshit. I thought Americans are Americans….fuck the skin color bullshit.

That’s the thing…what’s this “Latino community” bullshit and were they not “welcome“ before?
Trust me, we sound like Democrats right now.

That’s all fine but this compartmentalization of the electorate is absolute bullshit. I thought Americans are Americans….fuck the skin color bullshit.

The difference is that the left are welcoming illegals while we on the right are welcoming legal Hispanics to the party. That doesn't sound like Republicans mimicing Democrats at all.

You can't read, either. I did not say you couldn't have your own opinion. I said, to clarify., you can't prove anyone said what you claimed, that what you posted was all opinion, not fact.

You can't read, either. I did not say you couldn't have your own opinion. I said, to clarify., you can't prove anyone said what you claimed, that what you posted was all opinion, not fact.
Play retard semantics all you want…what I said was a figure of speech. NOBODY sane and paying attention can argue the basis of my point…Republicans are playing identity politics…you are becoming Republicrats and you know it.

Face it bud….the Republicrat Party is a nutless piece of filthy dogshit…they are only a slightly better pile of dogshit.

Play retard semantics all you want…what I said was a figure of speech. NOBODY sane and paying attention can argue the basis of my point…Republicans are playing identity politics…you are becoming Republicrats and you know it.
Whatever you say, skippy...

:auiqs.jpg:

Compartmentalizing the electorate based on skin color never really seemed like a good idea and most GOP’ers used to agree with that but here we are….Republicans using basically all the same rhetoric. You can’t watch Fox for more than 2 seconds before someone is telling you that they are starting to own Hispanics.
What’s next….”You ain’t brown if you don’t vote Republican.”
I completely agree. Republicans/Patriots/conservatives err just as much as the Democrats when they see skin color/ethnicity/gender first and compartmentalize people based on that criteria.

I don't have any problem with us bragging that our policies/point of view is embraced by all Americans of whatever gender, race, ethnicity, income group or whatever. But we should never divide people into groups as they do.

Woodnutz, you're wasting your time arguing with Curried Goats. These liberals will never admit America has gone down hill since the glory days of the 1950s.

The Hispanic vote seems to breaking to the Republicans this election cycle because the Republicans have been focusing on issues like crime, inflation and gas prices to name a few these are things that matter to voters of all races far more than social issues. This could change the next election cycle as Hispanic voters don't seem willing to lock themselves into either party.

Forum List

Back