Are Republicans starting to sound like Democrats with all the “We have Latinos right where we want them” rhetoric? Hispanic Plantation being built?

Obviously we need to defeat your type in the next couple of elections so we can get the border wall built.
What the fuck is the border wall going to do now? 😄

Not only would you have to build the wall you'd have to stop your fellow whites from having mixed babies with the minorities already here. Which you can't do. You are already fucked my guy.

I hate to break this to you, Loser but the progressive wing of the Democratic Party took the Hispanic vote for granted and now they're "shocked" that hard working, family oriented and deeply religious people don't buy into their woke bullshit! Hispanics are voting Republican because the GOP's agenda fits their own!

What a crock of shit. Hispanics are naturally conservative. They love God, family and working hard to get ahead. They are getting just as disgusted at the crap the commies are pulling in schools and society in general, as any other conservative. No one is claiming ownership of anyone, that's a commie thing.

I really don’t give two fucks about anybodys personal experience with the 17 Mexicans they know….on a macro scale your hypothesis means nothing….Here are the facts…Democrats have glamorized baby killing and faggots for decades, they’ve championed criminality, drugs and overall degeneracy, they’ve been pushing chicks with dicks down our throats for several voting cycles now, they’ve been begging Mexicans to traverse our border for years and all the while Mexicans have voted Dem at greater than 70%……

Are you thinking that CRT / Wokeism is what pushed them off the plantation?
Are you thinking free shit and fuck whitey aren’t their two most important issues to vote on anymore?

I didn't say I wanted to end the United States you moron, I said we were going to take it from you. And yes, illegals are helping to do that by coming here and procreating and making little brown American babies. You cuck whites are going to be a demographic minority in your own country in about 2 decades and there's little you can do at this point to stop it from happening. 😁

Also it doesn't bother me all that much that a percentage of Hispanics in America lean right because I can do math. A percentage of every demographic in America leans Right. For Black Americans that's around 8%. For Hispanics it's around 40%. Asians around 30%. The only demographic you hold a majority with is white voters and again, you're a declining population. If the only demographic that votes as a majority to the Right continues to fall and the demographics of voters who vote in a majority for Democrats continues to rise, then guess what that adds up to you dumb mother fucker. 😄

And that's before we even get to how horrible you're doing with the next generation of voters.
That is already adding up to America fast becoming a third world country. POC may have the best of intentions, and may God bless them for that, however, when whites no longer 'set the table' America goes down the drain.

Say stupid - you are at war to end the United States and have gloated that your Reich would use illegals to end our Republic and Constitution. Must really burn that so many Hispanics are moving right.

:lmao:
The Reich was right. You aren't very good at this, are you? :heehee:

What the fuck is the border wall going to do now? 😄

Not only would you have to build the wall you'd have to stop your fellow whites from having mixed babies with the minorities already here. Which you can't do. You are already fucked my guy.
No human, on the left or on the right, would consciously and deliberately do what is being done to America. Therefore, this thing is of God . He's pulling the plug on America. Our only hope is a spiritual revival. :(

That is already adding up to America fast becoming a third world country. POC may have the best of intentions, and may God bless them for that, however, when whites no longer 'set the table' America goes down the drain.
This of course is counter to the reality where America has become closer to the ideals only given lip service to in Founding the more diverse its gotten. If we're comparing America of today to the slave state it was at its Founding and the Apartheid State it was during segregation, this is infinitely better.
No human, on the left or on the right, would consciously and deliberately do what is being done to America. Therefore, this thing is of God . He's pulling the plug on America. Our only hope is a spiritual revival. :(
Your God can toss my salad.

This of course is counter to the reality where America has become closer to the ideals only given lip service to in Founding the more diverse its gotten. If we're comparing America of today to the slave state it was at its Founding and the Apartheid State it was during segregation, this is infinitely better.
I was thinking more of the 20th century, up until about 1970.

Regarding your salad, be careful what you wish for. :omg:

Of course you're the kind of mutant who thinks apartheid America was the best America. 😄
I don't think you understand that whenever you have two widely different racial groups occupying the same space there's going to be problems, especially if widely different cultures are involved. If you believe in evolution this shouldn't be a problem for you. There is nothing in evolution that demands equal treatment of such minorities.

I don't think you understand that whenever you have two widely different racial groups occupying the same space there's going to be problems, especially if widely different cultures are involved. If you believe in evolution this shouldn't be a problem for you. There is nothing in evolution that demands equal treatment of such minorities.
And that's evidenced by how little conflict there's been between like minded Europeans over the last couple of centuries..... 😄

Fuck, you people are stupid.

"Like-minded" Europeans drove the soon-to-be Americans out of Europe and into the New World. It was our freedom from those "like-minded" Europeans that made this country great.
The point you missed you idiot is that even people of similar backgrounds and cultures engage in massive and deadly conflicts even amongst themselves.

I really don’t give two fucks about anybodys personal experience with the 17 Mexicans they know….on a macro scale your hypothesis means nothing….Here are the facts…Democrats have glamorized baby killing and faggots for decades, they’ve championed criminality, drugs and overall degeneracy, they’ve been pushing chicks with dicks down our throats for several voting cycles now, they’ve been begging Mexicans to traverse our border for years and all the while Mexicans have voted Dem at greater than 70%……

Are you thinking that CRT / Wokeism is what pushed them off the plantation?
Are you thinking free shit and fuck whitey aren’t their two most important issues to vote on anymore?

No, I'm thinking republicans have been making a huge mistake by not engaging with a natural constituency a long time ago.

No, I'm thinking republicans have been making a huge mistake by not engaging with a natural constituency a long time ago.

What does that mean? Can you provide details? Have Republican policies changed?
How weren’t they engaging people who wanted a better safer America?
You think Republican messaging should target people of X skin color? Isn’t that what Democrats have done for decades?

What does that mean? Can you provide details? Have Republican policies changed?
How weren’t they engaging people who wanted a better safer America?
You think Republican messaging should target people of X skin color? Isn’t that what Democrats have done for decades?

No, as I said, they shouldn't ignore a natural constituency even in commiecrat strongholds. Skin color is irrelevant.

It’s a damn shame the founders didn’t have the foresight to exclude all non-whites and put that in the Constitution.

The point you missed you idiot is that even people of similar backgrounds and cultures engage in massive and deadly conflicts even amongst themselves.
Which kinda proves my point that they really weren't all that "like-minded". ;)

Last edited:
Compartmentalizing the electorate based on skin color never really seemed like a good idea and most GOP’ers used to agree with that but here we are….Republicans using basically all the same rhetoric. You can’t watch Fox for more than 2 seconds before someone is telling you that they are starting to own Hispanics.
What’s next….”You ain’t brown if you don’t vote Republican.”
1. Who actually said, "We have Latinos right where we want them"?

2. Whwre is your link?

3. "What’s next….”You ain’t brown if you don’t vote Republican.”

No, thay's a Biden / Democrat 'racist' thing. You are projecting.

1. Who actually said, "We have Latinos right where we want them"?
That’s the implication all across the GOP
2. Whwre is your link?
Link to my question and opinion?
3. "What’s next….”You ain’t brown if you don’t vote Republican.”

No, thay's a Biden / Democrat 'racist' thing. You are projecting.
Identity politics have always been a Democrat thing…Republicans seem to be making it a Republican thing as well.

Forum List

Back