Are roghtwingers really religious or worshipers of their party, their God?

Bass v 2.0

Biblical Warrior For God.
Jun 16, 2008
These people have no understanding of scripture, the only scriptures they like to quote are the ones they hijack for political gain to bash the gays and abortionists, but do they ever read and follow everything like the so called Christian conservatives they claim to be? Hell NO!

These people have no understanding of scripture, the only scriptures they like to quote are the ones they hijack for political gain to bash the gays and abortionists, but do they ever read and follow everything like the so called Christian conservatives they claim to be? Hell NO!

Republicans used to be America's party. They believed in and stood for balanced budgets, small government and individual liberty. Now they're bible thumping hypocrites who stand for corporations and the rich:

Luke 16
24"The rich man shouted, 'Father Abraham, have some pity! Send Lazarus over here to dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue. I'm in such anguish in these flames.

Last edited:
its where the the conservatives had to go to find voters.

They push the ideas that would help the wealthy and have to dress them up in all kinds of dumb arguments that dont really make sense compared to the facts.

They have cheated and dressed up their ideas for so long there is Not much more they can do to make them palletable to anyone who pays attention to the facts.

Their base is passing away

Young people dont like them or their ideas.

The growing demographic HATE their ideas and cheating.

people who are truely religious will be the next group to dump them.

They push the ideas that would help the wealthy and have to dress them up in all kinds of dumb arguments that dont really make sense compared to the facts.

They have cheated and dressed up their ideas for so long there is Not much more they can do to make them palletable to anyone who pays attention to the facts.

Right On!

One more thing.....because in another decade or so Whites will become a minority in America Republicans will get their asses kicked regularly. By 2016 there's a good chance that Texas will turn Blue. Romney only carried White men and folks over 65 and the ones over 65 die faster than those who are in their twenties.

I don't really know what they believe.

But I am convinced that HATE is not one of the basic tenents of Christianity.

They seem to think it is.

crusaderfrank-albums-usmb-members-picture5342-prophet-obama.jpg

That is because liberals have turned the newest generations into a bunch of pussies

That is because liberals have turned the newest generations into a bunch of pussies

I kinda wish your ass had been with me back in the thirties. Unemployment was nearly 50% in west TN and a lot of people went hungry. That's what the Republicans want for the "47%" right now. Phuck 'em and Phuck you.

I kinda wish your ass had been with me back in the thirties. Unemployment was nearly 50% in west TN and a lot of people went hungry. That's what the Republicans want for the "47%" right now. Phuck 'em and Phuck you.

Only a moron would think this is true.

You misspelled "I am a fuckin idiot"

no human is perfect ,but some place a higher value on life ,liberty,and pursuit of happiness than libbs.

no human is perfect ,but some place a higher value on life ,liberty,and pursuit of happiness than libbs.

Yeah...I noticed how quick you gun owners wanted to get rid of military style assault weapons and extended capacity clips after the LIVES of 20 five and six year olds were taken by from 3 to 11 bulletholes in each one of the babies. Is that life shit just for Republicans?

Today's republicans are fucking idiotic hypocritical children. Politicians in general are not models for moralistic behavior and tend to be Machiavellian, but conservatives really take the cake.

Today's republicans are fucking idiotic hypocritical children. Politicians in general are not models for moralistic behavior and tend to be Machiavellian, but conservatives really take the cake.

Exactly right. They are still in denial. I watch Fox for an hour or so each day just to keep up with what they have going on. Hannity, Stossel, Cavuto, guests like Ann Coulter and Dennis Miller are still hammering away at the president just as if we never had the election in November. If they don't get a grip the future looks even worse for them.

The only two demographics Romney won was White men and folks over 65. The sad thing for them is that a lot of folks over 65 will die before they ever vote again. If that isn't bad enough in a decade or so Whites will become a minority in America and that will seal their fate....if they don't make some meaningful changes.

Last edited:

How exactly can you conclude that huge diverse group of people understand about the scriptures?

Moreover, how exactly do you think you can judge how others understand the scriptures with so little evidence that you understand them yourself?

I don't really know what they believe.

But I am convinced that HATE is not one of the basic tenents of Christianity.

They seem to think it is.

Funny, I've never seen anyone claim that.

But then it's always the biggest haters claiming others want to hate. Take the first several posts in this thread. Fear and hate. Listen to Yoda and turn from the dark side my friend.

Yeah...I noticed how quick you gun owners wanted to get rid of military style assault weapons and extended capacity clips after the LIVES of 20 five and six year olds were taken by from 3 to 11 bulletholes in each one of the babies. Is that life shit just for Republicans?

No. It's life for everyone. You see, unlike you. We don't want people disarmed so that nutjobs and downright evil people can go around killing them at will. I, particularly, don't want the ladies in my life to be disarmed and completely helpless if someone tries to attack them or worse. So why do you?

Exactly right. They are still in denial. I watch Fox for an hour or so each day just to keep up with what they have going on. Hannity, Stossel, Cavuto, guests like Ann Coulter and Dennis Miller are still hammering away at the president just as if we never had the election in November. If they don't get a grip the future looks even worse for them.

The only two demographics Romney won was White men and folks over 65. The sad thing for them is that a lot of folks over 65 will die before they ever vote again. If that isn't bad enough in a decade or so Whites will become a minority in America and that will seal their fate....if they don't make some meaningful changes.

Seems to me that if you watch Fox for more than an hour or so a day if you happen to know what all those people are saying on Fox. Im sure they appreciate the paychecks you are providing them.

Forum List

Back