Are Scientists Lying to us about Dinosaurs and The Flood?

Haha, yeah, self delusion is your only real skill. That's why you are shouting into the void on a message board, instead of getting laughed out of a 7th grade science class.

You shouting into the same void?!?

A "smart guy" no less. :safetocomeoutff:

You shouting into the same void?!?
Hmm,no, as anyone can see, I am just relating what the global scientific community minty and the evidence says.

You are pulling hilariously stupid kweationer talking points out of your ass that you plagiarized from equally stupid people.

Better check that scoreboard dummy...

Hmm,no, as anyone can see, I am just relating what the global scientific community minty and the evidence says.

You are pulling hilariously stupid kweationer talking points out of your ass that you plagiarized from equally stupid people.

Better check that scoreboard dummy...

:itsok:

Here's a tip son and I know it to be accurate.
There was no biblical flood and you have bern conned.
You can't even tell me when it happened let alone where all the water went.

Dinosaurs were extinguished 64 million years ago by an asteroid things. That is beyond doubt. Tests in the Yucatan peninsula have proven it.

You need to do some more research and stay out of that filthy bible.
There is for geologic evidence of a massive flood and it is even recorded in cuneiform tablets.

Here's a tip son and I know it to be accurate.
There was no biblical flood and you have bern conned.
You can't even tell me when it happened let alone where all the water went.

Dinosaurs were extinguished 64 million years ago by an asteroid things. That is beyond doubt. Tests in the Yucatan peninsula have proven it.

You need to do some more research and stay out of that filthy bible.
During durrr durrr

I'll post later underwater cities from all over planet Earth from Cuba to Japan

There is for geologic evidence of a massive flood and it is even recorded in cuneiform tablets.
There is geologic evidence of many massive floods but none for a single global flood. Noah's flood was not a natural event as there are no known NATURAL forces that could cause it. If you're claiming it was a supernatural event that is a very different assertion.

Every major civilization, except Progressive atheists, have a legend their prior civilization was destroyed in a Flood.
First of all, that's not true, and I imagine you just made it up.

Second, they also have myths about volcanoes, and earthquakes, and fires.

Because they all lived on the same planet, and that planet has floods, earthquakes, fires, etc.

Forum List

Back