Are Scientists Lying to us about Dinosaurs and The Flood?

Haha, do that! How many do you think you have to post?

1649011779806.jpeg

Dwarka, India

1649012095211.jpeg

Yonaguni Monument, Japan

Pavlopetri.jpg

Pavlopetri, Greece

atlit-yam-8a250801-fd09-4426-b96d-91c620754d2-resize-750.jpeg

Atlit-Yam, Israel

underwater_pyramids_off_cuba.jpg

Cuba

During durrr durrr

I'll post later underwater cities from all over planet Earth from Cuba to Japan
You do that but that is not proof there was water deep enough to cover mt Everest. 8000m high from current sea level. Got that? Where did all the water go when it subsided? Post your evidence of that.

You do that but that is not proof there was water deep enough to cover mt Everest. 8000m high from current sea level. Got that? Where did all the water go when it subsided? Post your evidence of that.

Who said the Flood covered Mt Everest? What makes you so stupid?

So what? Your claim is a global flood. You aren't saying anything.
It’s not for certain the flood was global. But there is evidence for a global flood.

Can you explain why Australia and The Americas for instance were stuck in The Stone Age, and why there were mass extinctions of the type of animals there that allowed civilization to advance like horses that did not occur in Europe, Asia, and The Middle East?

It’s not for certain the flood was global. But there is evidence for a global flood.
There is none.

You do well to scale back the myth a bit. Of course theignorant peasants who invented these myths could not have known there was a global flood. They didn't even know there was a globe.

Or slid out from shore. Or were built when sea level was slightly lower.
What possible benefit do you get from denying what's right in front of you?

So there was a Flood...what difference does that make to you?

Why is the idea of a Flood so much worse than your denial?

Is there some social credit score I don't know about?

What possible benefit do you get from denying what's right in front of you?
Which is... what? I am not denying that there was once a flood somewhere, but floods recede. You are talking about rising sea levels. Those places are CURRENTLY underwater. You get that, right?

Forum List

Back