Are Snowflakes Stupid Enough To Pay $1200 A Ticket?

What exactly does your tired sputtering about President Trump have to do with Hillary price-gouging people to listen to her lies in that screechy, emphysemic tenor she has? Hillary is a big girl completely responsible for her own actions, no matter what Trump says or does. He doesn't have a magic wand directing Hillary's Obama-like attention whoring/manufactured melodrama.

Because she is probably worth listening to. The Orange Buffoon comes across as nothing more than a bloviating moron who basically says nothing when he opens his big, fat, cletus gob....As for inflated prices, nobody is putting a gun to peoples' head. They'll either go or they won't.

Strange how someone you consider an idiot, a big fat Cletus gob, and a bloviating moron beat someone that is supposedly so much smarter and better. That must really hurt. If your bitch couldn't beat someone like that, it doesn't say much about her.

[Q
Since overall popular vote, which is what you were talking about, has nothing to do with choosing a President, talking about it is meaningless. Anything to defend you doing so is meaningless. No one said she didn't get a higher overall total. What I said is it doesn't matter because that's not how the system works.

The system indicated Trump won. Do you hate the Constitution that much?

It is not meaningless at all. It gives an indication of the will of the people. Just because you use an antiquated system doesn't mean it is a good one. The Constitution? The piece of paper that at one time or other had slavery and prohibition on its books? That constitution?

Strange how someone you consider an idiot, a big fat Cletus gob, and a bloviating moron beat someone that is supposedly so much smarter and better. That must really hurt. If your bitch couldn't beat someone like that, it doesn't say much about her.

I would have preferred Katicsh or Rubio. So she wasn't my choice. However, she would have been infinitely better and more qualified than the Orange Buffoon. What does that say about your shitty system? What does it say? It says white trailer trash are dumbarse white trailer trash. It says Sanders voters were spoiled little brats. It says she was stupid not to visit the swing states. That what is says. It doesn't change the fact that The Orange Buffoon is a terrible, dishonest sack of shit. And he's all yours...

[Q
Since overall popular vote, which is what you were talking about, has nothing to do with choosing a President, talking about it is meaningless. Anything to defend you doing so is meaningless. No one said she didn't get a higher overall total. What I said is it doesn't matter because that's not how the system works.

It is not meaningless at all. It gives an indication of the will of the people. Just because you use an antiquated system doesn't mean it is a good one. The Constitution? The piece of paper that at one time or other had slavery and prohibition on its books? That constitution?

Not the antiquated argument. You don't mind what the Constitution say when you can twist it like a pretzel to suit your agenda.

The overall popular vote statement you make shows one of the reasons such a system was put in place.

If you don't like the system, get to work to amending the Constitution to get rid of the EC system. The founders provided a way for that to happen, However, it can be done without a single federal law or amendment being passed. If the Amendment route isn't your cup of tea, get busy on that other route. Until then, you don't have to like it to understand that your bitch lost.

I would have preferred Katicsh or Rubio. So she wasn't my choice. However, she would have been infinitely better and more qualified than the Orange Buffoon. What does that say about your shitty system? What does it say? It says white trailer trash are dumbarse white trailer trash. It says Sanders voters were spoiled little brats. It says she was stupid not to visit the swing states. That what is says. It doesn't change the fact that The Orange Buffoon is a terrible, dishonest sack of shit. And he's all yours...

Did you vote for her in the general election?

The system isn't shitty because you don't like the results. What it says is Hillary lost. What that means is you have something else to cry about.

I guess that 95% of blacks voting for Obama proves they voted skin color.

What exactly does your tired sputtering about President Trump have to do with Hillary price-gouging people to listen to her lies in that screechy, emphysemic tenor she has? Hillary is a big girl completely responsible for her own actions, no matter what Trump says or does. He doesn't have a magic wand directing Hillary's Obama-like attention whoring/manufactured melodrama.

Because she is probably worth listening to. The Orange Buffoon comes across as nothing more than a bloviating moron who basically says nothing when he opens his big, fat, cletus gob....As for inflated prices, nobody is putting a gun to peoples' head. They'll either go or they won't.

Worth LISTENING TO??? That cyborg, medical-equipment-rigged ancient creature Hillary is one of the most pathological liars in the history of the US government!!! Also, Strawman, I never said anyone was putting a gun to the shit-filled heads of idiots who would pay the price of a Hawaiian vacation to listen to such a crooked liar's quacking voice for awhile. They have all the freedom to do so and I have the freedom to call them drooling vegetables for it. I never denied any of that!

Last edited:
[Q

The Constitution? The piece of paper that at one time or other had slavery and prohibition on its books? That constitution?

Slavery and prohibition are/were in the Constitution? Link?

I agree he won. No problem Not my point.

Worth LISTENING TO??? That cyborg, medical-equipment-rigged ancient creature Hillary is one of the most pathological liars in the history of the US government!!! Also, Strawman, I never said anyone was putting a gun to the shit-filled heads of idiots who would pay the price of a Hawaiian vacation to listen to such a crooked liar's quacking voice for awhile. They have all the freedom to do so and I have the freedom to call them drooling vegetables for it. I never denied any of that!

She's not even close to the worst. The Orange Buffoon in the office is easily the most pathological liars period. Let alone the white house.

[Q

The Constitution? The piece of paper that at one time or other had slavery and prohibition on its books? That constitution?

You mean you didn't know amendments were part of the constitution? Gee, colour me surprised......

I agree he won. No problem Not my point.

If you're going to argue using popular vote totals, you don't have a point. That's like arguing professional wrestling isn't staged.

[Q

You mean you didn't know amendments were part of the constitution? Gee, colour me surprised......

You mean you didn't know we don't use nationwide popular vote to pick a President. You keep mentioning it as if the Constitution said that's what happens.

If you're going to argue using popular vote totals, you don't have a point. That's like arguing professional wrestling isn't staged.

BS. While it has little or no impact on the final result it does give an indication of the mood of the country and who they want in charge. As I said, an antiquated system. An EC vote in Alaska or New Hampshire is worth more than one in California. I've explained this before on more than one occasion.

You mean you didn't know we don't use nationwide popular vote to pick a President. You keep mentioning it as if the Constitution said that's what happens.

Find me a quote where I said the popular vote was used to pick a president. Take your time.... No, I keep mentioning it because my ONLY point is more people voted for her than him. That is it. Nothing more. Nothing less. Nothing to do with the EC. Nothing to do with who, under US law, becomes president.

BS. While it has little or no impact on the final result it does give an indication of the mood of the country and who they want in charge. As I said, an antiquated system. An EC vote in Alaska or New Hampshire is worth more than one in California. I've explained this before on more than one occasion.

I've explained how if you want something you call antiquated to be changed there are ways to do it. You'd rather whine.

Overall popular vote has not impact on the final result. Since the popular votes in one state have absolutely nothing to do with popular votes in any other state, there is no impact.

Find me a quote where I said the popular vote was used to pick a president. Take your time.... No, I keep mentioning it because my ONLY point is more people voted for her than him. That is it. Nothing more. Nothing less. Nothing to do with the EC. Nothing to do with who, under US law, becomes president.

If you keep mentioning something that doesn't count, you aren't making a point. You're whining about something that doesn't matter. That would be like someone saying they would have picked the winning lottery numbers in last week's $750 million Powerball had they played, therefore, they should get the winnings.

More people voted against her than for her. Same thing happened to Bill, twice.

[Q

We agree, the Constitution mentions neither slavery nor prohibition.
Glad to see you learn.

An EC vote in Alaska or New Hampshire is worth more than one in California.

No. All EC votes are equal.

An EC vote in Alaska or New Hampshire is worth more than one in California.

No. All EC votes are equal.

Each elector gets one vote.

Forum List

Back