Are the McMichaels victims of a biased media?

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020
Time and again we see how the media can bring pressure to indict someone when the local authorities found no reason to indict.

Why do states and or local government cave in to demands by the media?

Last edited:
Time and again we see how the media can bring pressure to indict someone when the local authorities found no reason to indict.

even the good ol' boy network that was protecting them had no choice but to charge them, after the video came out. Literally the opposite of all of your nonsense is true.

Your link doesn't lead to anything.

Who are the McMichaels?

even the good ol' boy network that was protecting them had no choice but to charge them, after the video came out. Literally the opposite of all of your nonsense is true.
Had no choice? What good ol boy Network?

To an unbiased 'eye' the video clearly shows ahmaud attacking Travis.

The Ahmaud Arbery Case as Zimmerman-Trayvon Martin Redux

Media narratives must be questioned, and the answers may not please a lot of people
Posted by Andrew Branca Sunday, May 17, 2020 at 08:30pm 141 Comments

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIve50vSeLQ&bpctr=1589762735

Hey folks,
It’s been a while, glad to be back, hope everybody is doing well, and in the interests of efficiency let us all presume that suitable compliments and offerings of adult beverages have been made.

'The popular media narrative of this event is along the lines of “white supremacists murder black man for the crime of jogging.” If you’re getting your understanding of this event from the mainstream media you probably believe that narrative to have at least some resemblance to what actually happened, making this whole affair unquestionably an example of racially motivated murder.

I suggest that there exists an entirely different narrative altogether, a narrative based on actual facts and actual law rather than emotive projection and outrage, and one that is sufficient consistent with the McMichaels acted lawfully that it is unlikely (though possible) that their prosecution for felony murder can overcome their anticipated legal defense of self-defense beyond a reasonable doubt. doing

Doing here exactly what I did during the Zimmerman trial–sharing the legal and factual truth as honestly, and with as much informed insight, as I can bring to the task.'

Last edited:
Wow, you don't know much about any of this, do you? Your mommy doesn't work here.

It wasn't the media that shot the video, btw. Thought someone should let you in on that.
We've seen the video. The thug attacked the guy with the weapon and tried to take it from him. He was shot while that was happening.

Self-defense 101.

We've seen the video. The thug attacked the guy with the weapon and tried to take it from him.
A smart thing to do, when a moron threatens you with a long gun. It's a shame he didn't get it away from him and put new breathing holes in both of the murderous hilljacks.

We've seen the video. The thug attacked the guy with the weapon and tried to take it from him. He was shot while that was happening.

Self-defense 101.
Exactly and it was the MSM that broadcast the video far and wide agitating liberal politicians that a white man dare defend himself against a black man.

BTW that video is hard to find now as it shows the truth of what happened but liberal bias will not allow many to view it in a honest manner.
TMZ still has the video up though their commentary is extremely biased.

A smart thing to do, when a moron threatens you with a long gun. It's a shame he didn't get it away from him and put new breathing holes in both of the murderous hilljacks.
Smart? Would you like to exchange positions with him?

Well....it might get you some notoriety with halloween coming up.

Smart? Would you like to exchange positions with him?
Yes, smart. His mistake was not keeping the barrel clear of his body. I would not have made that mistake, and I would have driven into town with two lardass hillbillies strapped to the hood, dead or alive.

Yes, smart. His mistake was not keeping the barrel clear of his body. I would not have made that mistake, and I would have driven into town with two lardass hillbillies strapped to the hood, dead or alive.
Sure you would. bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Even if a weapon is pointed at you, it's a damn fool thing to attack
No, that's stupid and wrong. If someone points a gun at you, the smart thing is to assume they are going to shoot you. If.you can flee, you flee. But if you are 6 feet away from a long gun pointed at you, you grab the barrel. Fleeing just gets you shot in the back.

At least Arbery wasn't a murderer. Like your heroes. So spare me your fake moral preaching.

No, that's stupid and wrong. If someone points a gun at you, the smart thing is to assume they are going to shoot you. If.you can flee, you flee. But if you are 6 feet away from a long gun pointed at you, you grab the barrel. Fleeing just gets you shot in the back.

At least Arbery wasn't a murderer. Like your heroes. So spare me your fake moral preaching.
Why did Ahbery continue to run towards the McMichaels?.....obviously if he had been in fear of his life he would not have done that.

Yep. And Arbery would have succeeded too, except he didn't keep the barrel clear of his body. A deadly.mistake, in a confrontation with a murderous hillbilly.
Travis was too strong for him....ahbery might have been able to take the gun away from a weaker guy.

Travis was too strong for him....ahbery might have been able to take the gun away from a weaker guy.

If he had suceeded and killed Travis with his own weapon he would have been guilty of murder as in the only way you can legally use lethal force in self defense is if you are in fear of your life.

Forum List

Back