Are the Panthers bluffing about Bryce Young at #1?

EMH

Diamond Member
Apr 5, 2021
Frank Reich historically seems to like taller QBs...

Houston seems to have admitted that it will not take Levis, Stroud, or AR at 2.

Is the Bryce Young issue trying to force Houston to trade up??

Maybe Frank Reich does like taller QBs and this is all smoke to force Houston to pay up...???

Who the fuck knows?
I'm so sick of the bullshit leading up to this draft I'm just ready for it to be over.
These prognosticators change their story every couple days for clicks.
It's gotten so bad I've stopped paying attention and have a wait and see attitude.

Who the fuck knows?
I'm so sick of the bullshit leading up to this draft I'm just ready for it to be over.
It's gotten so bad I've stopped paying attention and have a wait and see attitude.

LOL!!!

You could chose to just ignore all of it and check out the Draft results a week from Sunday.

But this is pretty hilarious.

Panthers trade up to #1....

for who....

They have no clue....

and now they appear to be BLUFFING to get #2 Houston to trade up to #1....

This is by far THE MOST OVERRATED QB class I have ever seen...

Who the fuck knows?
The prognosticators are just talking head blowhards

Besides its only America hating pro football

So who cares which team selects him?

LOL!!!

You could chose to just ignore all of it and check out the Draft results a week from Sunday.

But this is pretty hilarious.

Panthers trade up to #1....

for who....

They have no clue....

and now they appear to be BLUFFING to get #2 Houston to trade up to #1....

This is by far THE MOST OVERRATED QB class I have ever seen...

Yeah it is.
YouTube is awash with draft guesses,more than I've seen in years past.
Is Carolina bluffing? I dont think so I believe they want a QB but which one? It's gone back and forth from Bryce and Stroud.
Personally I think they're going to get Bryce but again who knows.
As far as the Texans go it wouldnt surprise me if they tried to get cute and fuck it up. Hopefully Demeco wont let that happen.
The latest gossip is they want Levis.

The prognosticators are just talking head blowhards

Besides its only America hating pro football

So who cares which team selects him?

I quit on the NBA which has always had a place in my heart with my Dad being the trainer for the Rockets and me being a ballboy when I was a kid.
But they went to far and I now refuse to watch.
The NFL however is much more discreet about it and they dont shove it in your face like the NBA.
The only thing you see is the quotes on the back of their helmets which aren't mandatory and on the goalposts.
I can live with that.

Yeah it is.
YouTube is awash with draft guesses,more than I've seen in years past.
Is Carolina bluffing? I dont think so I believe they want a QB but which one? It's gone back and forth from Bryce and Stroud.
Personally I think they're going to get Bryce but again who knows.
As far as the Texans go it wouldnt surprise me if they tried to get cute and fuck it up. Hopefully Demeco wont let that happen.
The latest gossip is they want Levis.

Frank Reich went for Philip Rivers, Wentz, and Ryan in Indy. Those are all tall pocket passers without mobility. Frank Reich himself was like that as Jim Kelly's backup.

It is hard to believe that Frank Reich NOW wants a QB barely 5'10" and small framed.

I personally think Frank Reich now realizes Carolina way overpaid to trade up given the options.

CJ Stroud's tape is not impressive. For every good throw/decision there is a bad one. A lot of his production came from having incredible skill talent around him. The team two years ago had three First Round WRs assuming JSN goes this year. Stroud got a lot of yardage dumping off to Travon Henderson after the entire defensive back 7 was back defending those WRs. Learning curve was marginal.

Levis and Richardson late in their second year as SEC starter lost to VANDY....

Learning curve?

Bryce Young is a traditional mid/late First Round QB -undersized with great intangibles, a top 5 performance in 2021 SEC Championship, and some games where you could ask what the hype was about...

CJ Stroud to me is a traditional third round QB prospect, with questions about accuracy, decision making, and whether he showed enough of a learning curve to expect him to get better

Levis would grade lower than that with real questions about a learning curve that "inverted" last year.

Richardson should play TE. Maybe he can develop between the ears, but so far the data on that issue is not at all promising.

Frank Reich went for Philip Rivers, Wentz, and Ryan in Indy. Those are all tall pocket passers without mobility. Frank Reich himself was like that as Jim Kelly's backup.

It is hard to believe that Frank Reich NOW wants a QB barely 5'10" and small framed.

I personally think Frank Reich now realizes Carolina way overpaid to trade up given the options.

CJ Stroud's tape is not impressive. For every good throw/decision there is a bad one. A lot of his production came from having incredible skill talent around him. The team two years ago had three First Round WRs assuming JSN goes this year. Stroud got a lot of yardage dumping off to Travon Henderson after the entire defensive back 7 was back defending those WRs. Learning curve was marginal.

Levis and Richardson late in their second year as SEC starter lost to VANDY....

Learning curve?

Bryce Young is a traditional mid/late First Round QB -undersized with great intangibles, a top 5 performance in 2021 SEC Championship, and some games where you could ask what the hype was about...

CJ Stroud to me is a traditional third round QB prospect, with questions about accuracy, decision making, and whether he showed enough of a learning curve to expect him to get better

Levis would grade lower than that with real questions about a learning curve that "inverted" last year.

Richardson should play TE. Maybe he can develop between the ears, but so far the data on that issue is not at all promising.

That doesnt address the whole we're bluffing BS.
As I've said...I'm sick of all the bullshit leading up to this years draft.
I'll just wait and see what happens at this point.

So, Frank Reich, why Will Levis

Reich = well, we wanted a QB who

LOST TO VANDY!!!!!

Forum List

Back