Are there any other Black MAGA’s here besides me?

I’m not racist at all, but I was curious to know if there are other Black MAGA’s here? I’m getting an ominous “klanbake” vibe here, along with some “shillish” rino type also. Don’t take me the wrong way, I’m just trying to separate the wheat from the tares so to speak.
Thanks in advance for your replies. ✌🏾

This is an interesting place, which is why I keep coming back. There are some racists here sadly. I ignore or put on blast, depending. Plenty of government-loving authoritarian bootlickers, which is synonymous with the Democrat Party now. That's fun...ha!

I really like to read the posts of NewsVine_Mariyam even though we don't always agree. She's well-read and fair, and knowledgeable.

As for me: I love the Constitution and the Bill of Rights and hold to the principles outlined in the Declaration of Independence. For me, individuals over "groups" every single time. I try to take each person as I find them rather than putting them in Identity Pigeonholes.

I don’t think you could make a more fascist statement than that

America was great when you could support a family on just a H.S. education, not great when you could just sit at home and collect money for a couple years because of Covid. We need to strive to bring the work ethic back and ethics in general.... not just say , well we dont need to prosecute you if you steal less than $900 dollars or ..."gee I dont think Americans really want to work, so lets illegally import a whole bunch of people who will work instead of them lazy Americans. Yeah... America would be great AGAIN if we would start pushing each other to get off our asses and have self respect again.
And here is the major difference between conservatives and Liberal/ leftists

America was great when you could support a family on just a H.S. education, not great when you could just sit at home and collect money for a couple years because of Covid. We need to strive to bring the work ethic back and ethics in general.... not just say , well we dont need to prosecute you if you steal less than $900 dollars or ..."gee I dont think Americans really want to work, so lets illegally import a whole bunch of people who will work instead of them lazy Americans. Yeah... America would be great AGAIN if we would start pushing each other to get off our asses and have self respect again.
And here is the major difference between conservatives and Liberal/ leftists
Wonderful. So what does that have to do with your fascist statement

That's how they think. You really are their enemy. A majority of the country is their enemy. That's what they're told to believe.

Not at all like the leftists who have a list as long as my arm of ways to say "I hate you":

ALT-RIGHT

RUBE

REDNECK

RACIST

FASCIST

NAZI

WHITE SUPREMACIST

SEXIST

CONSPIRACY THEORIST

ANY-PHOBE

DOMESTIC TERRORIST

ELECTION DENIER

Just for starters.

Any other adults here want to add anything to my list?

Not at all like the leftists who have a list as long as my arm of ways to say "I hate you":

ALT-RIGHT

RUBE

REDNECK

RACIST

FASCIST

NAZI

WHITE SUPREMACIST

SEXIST

CONSPIRACY THEORIST

ANY-PHOBE

DOMESTIC TERRORIST

ELECTION DENIER

Just for starters.

Any other adults here want to add anything to my list?

I don't see any actual "I hate you" on that list. That's just your hyper-sensitive perception.

You're not my enemy. I don't hate you. I don't think you're evil.

You have been manipulated. Terribly.

you called them your enemy and the countries enemy which is a completely fascist thing to say.

It happens be true.

If you don't like it, stop supporting Stalinist Democommie pigs.

The fucking libtard piglets that ran that committee are ENEMIES of my country. They are destructive lying motherfuckers and I hope they choke on their own bullshit.

Forum List

Back