Are there any other Black MAGA’s here besides me?

I didn't want to involve him Hoss, I was afraid he might be too busy trying to figure out how to eat blueberry pie out of his girlfriend's dog's ass.

Neither is he.

Problem is that he and everyone knows that 'cept for the actual LADIES. :smoke:

I suspect the truth there is that every girl he meets with a dog just won't take a liking to him and tries to bite him instead. :eusa_whistle:
Ya, look back at the fbj saga. Lol, if he does in fact have a steady girl that would be a Christmas miracle.

No, Curried Goats is a completely white incel who has a bad case of pigment envy.

Seems more like you cuck whites aren't ready to face the physical manifestation of your immigration policies over the last 60 plus years. 😆

It's okay. Retreat for now in to your fantasies and safe spaces. The inevitable will great you regardless. 😁

I’m not racist at all, but I was curious to know if there are other Black MAGA’s here? I’m getting an ominous “klanbake” vibe here, along with some “shillish” rino type also. Don’t take me the wrong way, I’m just trying to separate the wheat from the tares so to speak.
Thanks in advance for your replies. ✌🏾
Black MAGA.

There is the lost, and there is the truly lost.

Sorry bout that,

1. Its a very good thing that you are a Republican, welcome aboard, you are a real friend.
2. And being black skinned is great too, we welcome you, and provide you with a seat at our table.
3. Live long and prosper, we are in this world together, you watch my back I watch yours.
4. Get in here, and circle the wagons.
5. I'm not black skinned or ashamed to have you as a friend.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
America was great when you could support a family on just a H.S. education, not great when you could just sit at home and collect money for a couple years because of Covid. We need to strive to bring the work ethic back and ethics in general.... not just say , well we dont need to prosecute you if you steal less than $900 dollars or ..."gee I dont think Americans really want to work, so lets illegally import a whole bunch of people who will work instead of them lazy Americans. Yeah... America would be great AGAIN if we would start pushing each other to get off our asses and have self respect again.
And here is the major difference between conservatives and Liberal/ leftists
I worst point in time was this utopia of greatness ?

It happens be true.

If you don't like it, stop supporting Stalinist Democommie pigs.

The fucking libtard piglets that ran that committee are ENEMIES of my country. They are destructive lying motherfuckers and I hope they choke on their own bullshit.
Great… another fascist

I’m not racist at all, but I was curious to know if there are other Black MAGA’s here? I’m getting an ominous “klanbake” vibe here, along with some “shillish” rino type also. Don’t take me the wrong way, I’m just trying to separate the wheat from the tares so to speak.
Thanks in advance for your replies. ✌🏾
I'm plagarizing here but

As long as you're MAGA, that's all that counts. Anyone who is not MAGA is my enemy and the country's enemy.

:)

Awww, look who it is, my biggest fan!!! Happy new year to ya. Thanks for stopping in to say hello:)

I know what will make my 2023 happy, but I'd best not say it here.

Hint -- It involves 90 million of one thing and 400 million of another thing.

Cheers!

I know what will make my 2023 happy, but I'd best not say it here.

Hint -- It involves 90 million of one thing and 400 million of another thing.

Cheers!

Whoa those are big numbers… well good luck I hope you find what you’re looking for

Forum List

Back