Are there any other Black MAGA’s here besides me?

except I don’t think those that aren’t MAGA are my enemies.
Understand this, Dems and the left hate your guts. They don't just want to silence you, they want to destroy you personally, your family and your business. If they have their way you will become a SLAVE to government, coughing up your hard earned money to be 'wealth redistributed' to whomever they see fit. And since they are corrupt as fuck that means the money will get funneled into their own pockets and to their pals.

That sounds like an enemy of MAGA.

Understand this, Dems and the left hate your guts. They don't just want to silence you, they want to destroy you personally, your family and your business. If they have their way you will become a SLAVE to government, coughing up your hard earned money to be 'wealth redistributed' to whomever they see fit. And since they are corrupt as fuck that means the money will get funneled into their own pockets and to their pals.

That sounds like an enemy of MAGA.

Big amen to this!

I'm glad some people understand what's going on........

Not at all like the leftists who have a list as long as my arm of ways to say "I hate you":

ALT-RIGHT

RUBE

REDNECK

RACIST

FASCIST

NAZI

WHITE SUPREMACIST

SEXIST

CONSPIRACY THEORIST

ANY-PHOBE

DOMESTIC TERRORIST

ELECTION DENIER

Just for starters.

Any other adults here want to add anything to my list?

You forgot SCIENCE denier. thats one to really lock you up for .

Big amen to this!

I'm glad some people understand what's going on........
Indeed,something thst needs to be added on to that great excellent post though is the word Rinos need to be included in the mix sense both parties are corrupt and one in the same the old guard gop which is the bushs,Romney’s,McConnell’s,and many others in that mix.the last conservative gop we had not part of the corrupt two party system before trump was Calvin coolidge.

Last edited:

Not at all like the leftists who have a list as long as my arm of ways to say "I hate you":

ALT-RIGHT

RUBE

REDNECK

RACIST

FASCIST

NAZI

WHITE SUPREMACIST

SEXIST

CONSPIRACY THEORIST

ANY-PHOBE

DOMESTIC TERRORIST

ELECTION DENIER

Just for starters.

Any other adults here want to add anything to my list?

And I do think that Hillary would have rolled them all up into one "basket of deplorables" .... basically half the voters in the country

You’re right that is not fascist. But it’s also not what was said

are you sure? its democrats who have made MAGA a bad word... any one wearing a hat with the acronym for "Make America Great Again" is looked at with derision by Democrats and I have often heard by the leftists here "when was America ever great anyway?"

I don’t think you could make a more fascist statement than that
?

How is saying it doesn’t matter what the race of someone is, as long as they share some of the same values that’s what counts.. fascist?

You leftists use the term so much I don’t think you know what it even means

My bad… “at what point in time”… that was a typo

you would have to work two or maybe three jobs today... pretty sure in the 50's and 60's you could graduate with a HS diploma and find a career. that can still be done but not at the level of before and its much harder. Today you better have a degree.
And yes on average people had more self respect back then.. no one wanted to be seen as on welfare or taking a handout.

Forum List

Back