Are there any other Black MAGA’s here besides me?

I’m not racist at all, but I was curious to know if there are other Black MAGA’s here? I’m getting an ominous “klanbake” vibe here, along with some “shillish” rino type also. Don’t take me the wrong way, I’m just trying to separate the wheat from the tares so to speak.
Thanks in advance for your replies. ✌🏾
All the ones who claim to be black here are lying racist America hating garbage. Welcome.

But the OP is brand new and doesn’t know that. FWIW, I’m glad for another conservative black to join our side.

Welcome, OP. We need more of you.

Amen.

I used to use another political message board (ahem) and a dark skinned East Indian man who was always being mistaken for an American black used to apologize for the blacks who treated some of us lighter skinned folks in a less than civil way because of the color of our skin. It just made me want to cry that this lovely man felt he needed to apologize for Americans with dark skin.

Amen.

I used to use another political message board (ahem) and a dark skinned East Indian man who was always being mistaken for an American black used to apologize for the blacks who treated some of us lighter skinned folks in a less than civil way because of the color of our skin. It just made me want to cry that this lovely man felt he needed to apologize for Americans with dark skin.

I think there are plenty of normal, middle class blacks who are CRINGING when they see how the radical blacks deride white people. I’m sure they feel nauseous when they see thousands upon thousands of blacks (including a DC council mayor) crowd into an arena to hear Farrakhan call Jews termites. But they are probably afraid to say anything because so many blacks - and white leftists - will deride them as Uncle Toms. Peer pressure.

I think there are plenty of normal, middle class blacks who are CRINGING when they see how the radical blacks deride white people. I’m sure they feel nauseous when they see thousands upon thousands of blacks (including a DC council mayor) crowd into an arena to hear Farrakhan call Jews termites. But they are probably afraid to say anything because so many blacks - and white leftists - will deride them as Uncle Toms. Peer pressure.

Well said.

Amen.

The only dark skinned people causing problems are blacks.

I’m not racist at all, but I was curious to know if there are other Black MAGA’s here? I’m getting an ominous “klanbake” vibe here, along with some “shillish” rino type also. Don’t take me the wrong way, I’m just trying to separate the wheat from the tares so to speak.
Thanks in advance for your replies. ✌🏾

Unfortunately you are a minority of a minority here and in this country in general. In order to not be on the plantation you need to be politically educated and knowledgeable which most blacks are not. All they know is to vote D when they go to the polls, but don't even know why they are voting that way.

The blacks that left the party understand what the Democrats have done to them and still do to them until this day. They treat blacks like the kids on the short bus telling them they have no chance at anything in life without the Democrats giving it to them.

Oh, and welcome aboard.

Unfortunately you are a minority of a minority here and in this country in general. In order to not be on the plantation you need to be politically educated and knowledgeable which most blacks are not. All they know is to vote D when they go to the polls, but don't even know why they are voting that way.

The blacks that left the party understand what the Democrats have done to them and still do to them until this day. They treat blacks like the kids on the short bus telling them they have no chance at anything in life without the Democrats giving it to them.

Oh, and welcome aboard.
Irony.... is that you? 😆

Forum List

Back