Are there any other Black MAGA’s here besides me?

Well that would be one thing except for hoss said if you’re not maga you are the enemy. He didn’t say what you just said. So before you accuse me of making false claims why don’t you work on making accurate statements as you’ve failed to do several times now in this discussion

Nope, you lie yet again.

I’m not racist at all, but I was curious to know if there are other Black MAGA’s here? I’m getting an ominous “klanbake” vibe here, along with some “shillish” rino type also. Don’t take me the wrong way, I’m just trying to separate the wheat from the tares so to speak.
Thanks in advance for your replies. ✌🏾
Welcome aboard….there are many woke white quilters here who definitely “identify” as black…. rightwinger and JoeB131 come to mind.

I’m not racist at all, but I was curious to know if there are other Black MAGA’s here? I’m getting an ominous “klanbake” vibe here, along with some “shillish” rino type also. Don’t take me the wrong way, I’m just trying to separate the wheat from the tares so to speak.
Thanks in advance for your replies. ✌🏾

What's your thoughts on Ron DeSantis?

Sorry bout that,

1. So when did America get defrocked of being great?
2. If I were to put my finger on it, it would be pointing at; Jimmy Carter.
3. Before him, America was Great, after him no, we sucked.
4. And have sucked bad after Clinton, and Bush *W* the moron president.
5. Obama only got in cause he was black, and could talk.
6. He was a total failure at being President.
7. Trump tried to make America Great Again, but the libtards got in the way, and would not back the fuck off, and fought Trump at ever cause.
8. There are no words to explain what Biden, has done and is doing, but be assured he's fucked up America, more.
9. The media does not want America Great Again, they are in cahoots with the libtards.
10. If you are like the libtards, or the media, you have no part in this country ever turning into, *Greatness Again*, you are a enemy of this Nation.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:

Forum List

Back