Are there any other rich guys out there who oppose grooming children other than Musk?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

It appears to me that Musk is leading a rather lonely battle against all the other rich fat cats like Soros who controls most of government.

Does Musk have any help out there or is it just all him?

The GOP certainly does not appear to give a damn.

Are there any other rich guys that oppose grooming children?

71238945-12136305-Pictured_Jes_Staley_Larry_Summers_Jeffrey_Epstein_Bill_Gates_and-a-5_1685388188386.jpg

None that we know of.

It appears to me that Musk is leading a rather lonely battle against all the other rich fat cats like Soros who controls most of government.

There was this rich orange guy...

Everyone hated him, lived in some white crib near the Potomac, sweet place man....

Anyhow he used to talk a lot about trying to stop human trafficking, sex slavery, I guess he tried to build a big ass wall to at least provide some obstacles and a group of people worked hard to stop everything he did.

They're well connected to organized crime from what I hear... really shady shit too...

Wish I could remember the cat's name though...

I heard that if you say it in Seattle loud enough green monkies fly out of trees and throw shit at you. They caught one of these freakish creatures and they say it can vocalize actual words but none of them make any sense. Kinda like a parrot that spouts random shit it picks up.

iu

I'm pretty sure if you see one of these fuckin things outside the confines of a city you can shoot it, but only in republican states when it's destroying shit or doing something that might lead a human to be arrested on a felony. It's a strange law, as if pinko assholes were endangered or something.

Last edited:

Come to think of it...I've never heard your blob say he was against it...that's probably why he got jiggy with Epstein all those times.

Come to think of it...I've never heard your blob say he was against it...that's probably why he got jiggy with Epstein all those times.
Of course you’re convinced Trump is a pedo but Bubba, Gates, and the other Ds would never do that shit, right?

Forum List

Back