Are there ANY professional sports left to watch that are not consumed with politics/political correctness/social justice?

Is there ANYTHING left to watch that can provide what sports was ment to provide? You know, an escape, even if only momentarily from everyday issues and the grind of life?

Or is this PC bullshit just a facet of EVERYTHING now?
Professional sports are meaningless, and largely meaningless lives are drawn to them! Imagine what could be made of the legions of idiots whose very existence and sense of self-worth are defined by the imbecility behind a collection of equal cretins, lobbing ball through hoop, hitting ball over fence, or running ball into a designated spot on field! It will be awesome indeed if those stupid males were to actually be "woke" in truth, and see how they have made colossal error in worshiping at feet of thugs who would be selling drugs and contracting murders out for the local gangster sects if not for those legions of idiots showering them with wealth for no better reason than they can lob ball through hoop, hit ball over fence, or carry ball into designated spot!
I think I found the introvert that got picked on in school lol

Seriously dude, get a grip. Watching sports for leisure is no different than any other choice a person makes for entertainment. The dumb shit you just said could be said about any other leisure activity, including the ones you enjoy.

Its all pointless shit ment to pass the time. JUST LIKE POSTING HERE

Is there ANYTHING left to watch that can provide what sports was ment to provide? You know, an escape, even if only momentarily from everyday issues and the grind of life?

How about Golf? Mostly wealthy white men & women. You like?

Naw, I enjoy relaxing but being put to sleep is a bit too much.
Oh and I'm sure Tiger Woods approves of you insinuating that it's a racist sport....

Now fuck off

Actually, most pro women golfers are oriental broads- not white.

Professional sports are meaningless, and largely meaningless lives are drawn to them! Imagine what could be made of the legions of idiots whose very existence and sense of self-worth are defined by the imbecility behind a collection of equal cretins, lobbing ball through hoop, hitting ball over fence, or running ball into a designated spot on field! It will be awesome indeed if those stupid males were to actually be "woke" in truth, and see how they have made colossal error in worshiping at feet of thugs who would be selling drugs and contracting murders out for the local gangster sects if not for those legions of idiots showering them with wealth for no better reason than they can lob ball through hoop, hit ball over fence, or carry ball into designated spot!
I think I found the introvert that got picked on in school lol

Seriously dude, get a grip. Watching sports for leisure is no different than any other choice a person makes for entertainment. The dumb shit you just said could be said about any other leisure activity, including the ones you enjoy.

Its all pointless shit ment to pass the time. JUST LIKE POSTING HERE
I have your age at about 17, and your IQ not much higher then that, likely due in large part to narcotic dependency, sloth, and exactly what it was I covered in my post, which was so spot on it triggered you into proving every word I wrote true to your bone marrow... :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back