Are there any sane republicans left

Doesn't matter. Trannies, Homosexuals, they are all uncomfortable subjects for those who choose fear and hate.
It doesn't matter that I never mentioned homosexuals or trannies, and instead just discussed the fact you tards deny the science of male and female?

Your obsession with homos and trannies isn't my problem. I have demonstrated no fear or hate on the subject, Dumbass.

You can't provide any scientific publications justifying your position can you? That's how you choose fear and hate.
Do you really need a scientific publication defining male and female?

You really are a koolaid drinking Dimwinger, huh?

What is a woman?
One thing at the time Jim Bob? What scientific publications can anyone provide, justifying a critical stance against homos or Trannnies? Not answering by asking an unrelated question tells me you are not prepared for this rodeo.

One thing at the time Jim Bob? What scientific publications can anyone provide, justifying a critical stance against homos or Trannnies? Not answering by asking an unrelated question tells me you are not prepared for this rodeo.
You should seek help with your obsession with homos and trannies.

Nobody else is bringing them up.

It doesn't matter that I never mentioned homosexuals or trannies, and instead just discussed the fact you tards deny the science of male and female?

Your obsession with homos and trannies isn't my problem. I have demonstrated no fear or hate on the subject, Dumbass.
Male and female go along with the publications I've read. I have an open mind on the subject. You, on the other hand provide nothing to back up your claims.

The science of male and female have nothing to do with what I am talking about. The science of male and female confusing genders through scientific analysis is what I am talking about. Do you know what I am talking about?

You should seek help with your obsession with homos and trannies.

Nobody else is bringing them up.
So, you are running from the subject, as we knew you would. As always, you prove the role of coward.

This Democrat also don't know what a woman is.

Fuck off tard, you know damn well what I asked.

Do you support child mutilation (sex changes for kids) with parental consent?
You still don't get it do you? This isn't about child mutilation. This is science trying to understand why a human wants to become a male or female when they are physically opposite. If you had the balls and the courage to read up on the subject, you wouldn't be asking stupid questions.

Male and female go along with the publications I've read. I have an open mind on the subject. You, on the other hand provide nothing to back up your claims.

The science of male and female have nothing to do with what I am talking about. The science of male and female confusing genders through scientific analysis is what I am talking about. Do you know what I am talking about?
I need nothing to back up my claims about male and female, Simp.

And who knows why you are talking about WTF you are talking about. I never said anything about gender confused people, homos, or trannies. That's your obsession. :cuckoo:

So, you are running from the subject, as we knew you would. As always, you prove the role of coward.
I'm not running from anything, Simp.

I am just refusing to run down your rabbit hole deflection about homos and trannies since I never brought them up.:cuckoo:

You still don't get it do you? This isn't about child mutilation. This is science trying to understand why a human wants to become a male or female when they are physically opposite. If you had the balls and the courage to read up on the subject, you wouldn't be asking stupid questions.
Democrats supports child sex change surgery and dodge when asked.

Something tells me you are confused about your plumbing.

Forum List

Back