Zone1 Are There Prophets Around Today?

One of the 3 pages in your troll playbook.

Every time.
Or it is a spot on observation which applies to you as well. You come here seeking conflict. Primarily with Christians. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see you and hobelim have an ax to grind with Christians. It's obvious. He admitted as much in post #352.

Or it is a spot on observation which applies to you as well. You come here seeking conflict. Primarily with Christians. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see you and hobelim have an ax to grind with Christians. It's obvious. He admitted as much in post #352.
Or it's just a frustrated guy who has nothing better to say and is begging for attention from strangers.

Easy call.

You may not realize this but I have humbled myself by even attempting to reason with the insane

But don't you worry. I am doing it for the benefit of the people who aren't insane, IOW, not you.

You know nothing of God at all. You go ahead and keep deluding yourself about great you think you are.

You know nothing of God at all. You go ahead and keep deluding yourself about great you think you are.
Nonsense. I see and hear the Words of the living God, an unknown God who doesn't give a crap about what you wear, what you eat, or the sexual preferences of consenting adults.

I know all about your three for the price of one god who diddled a virgin to became a man and a "perfect sacrifice" so you can sin without compunction and be an asshole for life with impunity.

There is no such god in existence. Thats the truth. YOU are deluded believing the lie that you won't have to suffer the death consequent to your sin of "celebrating" an innocent man, Jesus , being tortured and crucified as a "perfect sacrifice" to pay for your sins. How stupid is that?

Would you let an innocent man be executed because you stole a cookie? Thats your religion.

Do you even have an inkling how reprehensible that is? No? Thats because you are dead, in hell.

And you 'believe' you are saved. Copra sanctum! How much did that belief cost you? Sucker.

Now go and look at yourself in the mirror, try not to laugh, and tell yourself how screwed up I am.

Last edited:
Nonsense. I see and hear the Words of the living God, an unknown God who doesn't give a crap about what you wear, what you eat, or the sexual preferences of consenting adults.

I know all about your three for the price of one god who diddled a virgin to became a man and a "perfect sacrifice" so you can sin without compunction and be an asshole for life with impunity.

There is no such god in existence. Thats the truth. YOU are deluded believing the lie that you won't have to suffer the death consequent to your sin of "celebrating" an innocent man, Jesus , being tortured and crucified as a "perfect sacrifice" to pay for your sins. How stupid is that?

Would you let an innocent man be executed because you stole a cookie? Thats your religion.

Do you even have an inkling how reprehensible that is? No? Thats because you are dead, in hell.

And you 'believe' you are saved. Copra sanctum! How much did that belief cost you? Sucker.

Now go and look at yourself in the mirror, try not to laugh, and tell yourself how screwed up I am.

You know nothing of God. The one thing you excel at is making yourself a laughing stock.

LOL.. Right. You are the guy who was duped by 4th century romans.. Not to worry! Frodo lives!

Schmuck.

Son the sad truth is that you are no more than a mouse trapped in the tub to just be batted around. You're a toy, an entertainment. Nothing more.

God by definition is the only existing being whose existence is absolute. There is no other God in existence above or below him. Every living thing that owes its existence to God cannot be God.

And yet,
to say G-d "exists"
is the allowed blasphemy.... :)

Neitzche and God - The shallowness of the society is not affected by the deep contents of awe before God

Founder of The Noahide World Center,
Rabbi Oury 'Amos Cherki -

What is it, 'to know God'?
There're those who say 'I believe in existence of power above', kind of shallowness like that. Yes, Rabbi Avraham HaCohen Kook says - this too, the definition of God looks ridiculous, correct? Because they haven't learned it in depth.

Again we feel here the intellectual streams of the Rabbi's time,
that are revolting against the belief in God.

Among many, the Positivism and also, our acquainted from primordial days, Nietzsche, and also many others who saw in the definition of God a kind of fiction, overburdening the human soul. And that humanity has to release from it, not to do with the awe before God, but the very essence of the definition of God, looks like a heavy stone, that it is possible to live much better without putting it into consciousness.

There's such a position, so Rabbi Kook says, it's because they didn't learn it properly.
Yes, Nietzsche our acquainted, after saying the sentence that shocked everyone, he said...

Do You want shocking quotes, or is that forbidden? Ok we'll keep it between us, don't tell others, Nietzsche said "God is dead, I was at His funeral"...whoaah... So much that there went a joke once, that Zarathustra received a letter, in which it's written that "Nietzsche is dead", yes, and signed by God.

However, in any way Nietzsche meant something serious, when he said "god is dead"
he meant that this perception went and relinquished from the world.

But in his book 'The Dawn of Day', so said Nietzsche, "the world is going through changes,
and the God of Israel, the ancient of days, stands to return to His nation and His world,
and we shall all rejoice in His joy."

If so, what meant Nietzsche?
He meant that the small perception of God has died, and there's a need to clear for it some deeper comprehension of God, which he didn't know exactly to define, but is in the hidden of our Torah.

Yes, I just want to remind what is known from some prayer books, people sometimes read the 'Opening of Elyahu', right? Before the prayer what is said in that opening Ribbon 'Almin D'ant Hu Had V'la Bhushban, the Master of the worlds, You're One - but it's not a number.

Correct?
'Leit Mahashavah Tefisah Bach Klal',
there's no thought that can comprehend God.

Conclusion - the Atheists are correct,
when they refuse to accept a defined concept of Godliness.

Last edited:
Or it's just a frustrated guy who has nothing better to say and is begging for attention from strangers.

Easy call.
The frustration is all yours. Your an atheist seeking conflict in a religious discussion forum.

If by begging for attention you mean engaging in discussions in a public discussion forum then that would apply to everyone, including you.

בס"ד
No'am and Or Shafir - Arb'a Bavot

11-2-1024x1024.png

9-2-1024x1024.png

31-1-1024x1024.png

The SHOCKING 200-year-old discovery that BROKE religion

If so, what meant Nietzsche?
He meant that the small perception of God has died, and there's a need to clear for it some deeper comprehension of God, which he didn't know exactly to define, but is in the hidden of our Torah.

What did you mean by saying, "but is in the hidden of our Torah"

there's no thought that can comprehend God.

I disagree. How is even possible to love an incomprehensible God? Isn't it to know and love God?

Knowing comes first without which love is impossible.

If a person takes the law literally the image and likeness of God becomes that of a capricious and puerile petty tyrant whose concerns for humans are about diet, fashion, and sex. But if one finds the deeper implications of the law the image and likeness of God becomes that of a dedicated, benevolent, and loving father who doesn't give a crap about what you eat, what you wear, or the sexual preferences of consenting adults but is only concerned about human beings state of mind and quality of life. What then? The first is incomprehensible, the second easily understood.

Which image and likeness of God do you worship love and reflect?

Last edited:
I disagree. How is even possible to love an incomprehensible God? Isn't it to know and love God?

Knowing comes first without which love is impossible.

If a person takes the law literally the image and likeness of God becomes that of a capricious and puerile petty tyrant whose concerns for humans are about diet, fashion, and sex. But if one finds the deeper implications of the law the image and likeness of God becomes that of a dedicated, benevolent, and loving father who doesn't give a crap about what you eat, what you wear, or the sexual preferences of consenting adults but is only concerned about human beings state of mind and quality of life. What then? The first is incomprehensible, the second easily understood.

Which image and likeness of God do you worship love and reflect?
Sounds like God Lite. All the joy of God without any of the messy obligations that could disrupt one's pursuit of material needs and animal impulses and urges.

Sounds like God Lite. All the joy of God without any of the messy obligations that could disrupt one's pursuit of material needs and animal impulses and urges.
Isn't that the basis of your belief system? The law was made obsolete and you have to "just believe" that an innocent man died so that you don't have to suffer consequences for your sins?

Sins like setting aside divine law and teaching others to do the same which amounts to murder?
Sins like perjuring yourself in the name of God and desecrating the teachings of Jesus? Sins like celebrating human sacrifice? Sins like defying the law of God and practicing idolatry? Sins like trying to avoid accountability for your own stupid shit by someone else dying in your place? Yay?

Right. No inkling about how reprehensible that is, even though its all patently false? Hmm.

You may not realize this but you died in the very day you fell for this crap hook line and sinker.

"Behold I will send for many fishermen,” declares the Lord, “and they will fish for them. After that I will send for many hunters, and they will hunt them down on every mountain and every hill and from the crevices of the rocks. for my eyes are on all their ways; they are not hidden from me, neither is their sin concealed from my eyes." Jeremiah 16:16.

Guess what time it is?

Last edited:
George Orwell and Aldous Huxley prophesied the state of leftist politics today nearly 100 years ago.
He just placed what he saw actually happened in his day, nazis, etc. into some fictional future.

And it had to do with brainwashing, right wing fascism, and oppression, not liberal politics. duh.

Thanks for demonstrating a perfect example of double think. Some things never change!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back