Zone1 Are There Prophets Around Today?

I don't need for you to tell me what scripture means. You have an agenda; a bias. Your belief that there is a hidden meaning or wisdom contained in the NT and your belief that the NT is fiction made up by the HRCC are mutually exclusive beliefs. Therefore, anything you have to say about the NT is suspect in my eye.
Hello? Is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me. Is there anyone home?

Hello? Is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me. Is there anyone home?
That's not a refutation or a counter argument.

1700155806945.png

That's not a refutation or a counter argument.
So.

Neither is you claiming that I am a secular humanist, angry about something, or hate catholics when I point out what you actually do in church, worship and eat the lifeless work of human hands for spiritual life, even though it cannot see, hear, speak, walk, has no life, and IS NOT GOD

Why can't you admit this? Have you never heard the priest tell you exactly that before you eat it?

Aren't you proud to be an idolator? Didn't you claim that it was a step up for you? Own it dude.

What argument do you think can refute what your entire religion revolves around? Subjectivity?

:auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
It never ceases to amaze me when so many obviously confused and irrational people claim that clear and rational language "makes no sense" instead of simply saying "I don't understand."

Like I said, "They see only what they want to see. They don't know that they're dead"

thanks for proving my point.... :eusa_clap:
I made a general comment that it is impossible to have a discussion about religion with religious people and you immediately attacked me personally. Your arrogance made my point perfectly.

So.

Neither is you claiming that I am a secular humanist, angry about something, or hate catholics when I point out what you actually do in church, worship and eat the lifeless work of human hands for spiritual life, even though it cannot see, hear, speak, walk, has no life, and IS NOT GOD

Why can't you admit this? Have you never heard the priest tell you exactly that before you eat it?

Aren't you proud to be an idolator? Didn't you claim that it was a step up for you? Own it dude.

What argument do you think can refute what your entire religion revolves around? Subjectivity?

:auiqs.jpg:
Because that's not what I claimed. I claimed it's not worth discussing your interpretation of something that you yourself believe is a lie.

You are so busy trying to insult me that you forgot the objective was to win the debate. My argument is that your interpretation of the NT is poisoned by your belief that the texts themselves are the result of a conspiracy. So any argument you try to make to show what you believe Jesus taught is fruit from your poisoned tree.

Because that's not what I claimed. I claimed it's not worth discussing your interpretation of something that you yourself believe is a lie.

Who said anything about what you or I claim. That is what you do.

Do you deny that the priest openly tells everyone at mass;

"This bread, MADE BY HUMAN HANDS will become for "us" the body of Christ."?

and then everyone fall to their knees in some deranged adoration and worship of a matzo.

Do you deny this is what the congregation does?

Its not a subjective claim. Its an independently verifiable fact. Who do you think you're fooling?

Yes. The words of today's prophets are written on the subway walls and tenement halls.

Bada-bing.

Who said anything about what you or I claim. That is what you do.

Do you deny that the priest openly tells everyone at mass;

"This bread, MADE BY HUMAN HANDS will become for "us" the body of Christ."?

and then everyone fall to their knees in some deranged adoration and worship of a matzo.

Do you deny this is what the congregation does?

Its not a subjective claim. Its an independently verifiable fact. Who do you think you're fooling?
You desperately want to argue against my religion. Don't you?

You desperately want to argue against my religion. Don't you?

No silly. Every time that I squeeze your head a foul and smelly pus comes oozing out.

Your own peevish responses have already proven that your religion has rendered you braindead.

I made a general comment that it is impossible to have a discussion about religion with religious people and you immediately attacked me personally. Your arrogance made my point perfectly.
I am not a religious person, even though I am paying them back in their own coin.

No silly. Every time that I squeeze your head a foul and smelly pus comes oozing out.

Your own peevish responses have already proven that your religion has rendered you braindead.
Anger and venom seethes from your every post.

I am not a religious person, even though I am paying them back in their own coin.
No you're not. You're a joke. You don't matter one bit. And as far as who is getting it and who is giving it, your anger belies your belief.

It never ceases to amaze me when so many obviously confused and irrational people claim that clear and rational language "makes no sense" instead of simply saying "I don't understand."

Like I said, "They see only what they want to see. They don't know that they're dead"

thanks for proving my point.... :eusa_clap:

Projection. You have a monstrously high opinion of yourself that is wholly unwarranted.

Projection. You have a monstrously high opinion of yourself that is wholly unwarranted.
You may not realize this but I have humbled myself by even attempting to reason with the insane

But don't you worry. I am doing it for the benefit of the people who aren't insane, IOW, not you.

As Jesus said ...

maybe the crucifiers left the truth out of their christian bible ... you've not found that out yet - try in the field under a rock.

all in the heavens are equal - is what jesus taught, liberation theology, self determination is how to become equal to those already in the heavens ... the 1st century events to set humanity back on the true path to the everlasting.

surly some are more powerful, just no spirit is inassailable.

You may not realize this but I have humbled myself by even attempting to reason with the insane

But don't you worry. I am doing it for the benefit of the people who aren't insane, IOW, not you.
You're a blowhard and how you see yourself is not how others see you.

Forum List

Back