Zone1 Are There Prophets Around Today?

you left out, "Thy will be done".

What was future tense was people complying with the Divine commands and the teaching of the Bible where actors and lying frauds, religious charlatans, hypocrites, and conmen aren't celebrated like stars or celebrities but condemned to the lowest place in a civilized society.

To understand "thy will be done on earth" etc., see Genesis 3:14. This is what people need to do.

As it is idolators are celebrated as holy men and con artists are heralded as if they were saviors.

Is it any wonder with such blindness why to so many people God seems to be nowhere in sight?

Again a simple fact that you can't disprove. Present any passage in the Holy Bible where the Kingdom of God is not mentioned in "future tense" before the coming of the Kingdom of God in Acts 2..........then present any passage of scripture after Acts 2, that does not address the Kingdom of God in the "Present Tense" You are attempting to declare that when Jesus is asking for His Father's will to be done that negates the request of Jesus.....praying for "THY KINGDOM TO COME"

What? Are you suggesting that those who do not follow the will of God today.......negated God's plan in having Jesus Christ establish the Kingdom of God in the 1st century? God failed because of con artists and grifters abuse the gullibility of weak minded people? "Many are called but few are chosen (Mathew 24:14). There is place for such con artists and grifters. "Not everyone who says to Me, Lord! Lord! will enter the kingdom of Heaven, but the ones who do the will of My Father who is in heaven. On that day many will say to Me, Lord! Lord! did we not prophesy in Your Name, and cast out demons in Your Name, and do mighty works in Your Name? And then I will declare to them, I NEVER KNEW YOU; DEPART FROM ME, YOU WORKERS OF LAWLESSNESS." -- Matthew 27:21-22.

Its simple.........LAWLESSNESS is breaking God's Law (1 John 3:4), and all that practices lawlessness must pay the price for sin...........the wages of sin is Death (eternal death of the soul/spirit. (Romans 6:23)

What? Does God require anything from mankind? "For the God who made the world and everything in it, being Lord of Heaven and Earth, does not live in temples made by man; nor is He served by human hands, as though He needed anything, since He Himself gives to all mankind life and breath and everything."

What do the people need to do today to please God? Read His words that were inspired in the Holy Scriptures by the Spirit of God (literally meaning the breath of God).
"All scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness; THAT THE MAN OF GOD MY BE COMPLETE, EQUIPPED FOR EVERY GOOD WORK." -- 2 Tim. 3:16-17 Mankind requires no miracles to find the salvation presented by God........as this passage states, "the scriptures provide everything that is required for mankind to accomplish Good Works." Peter declared the same thing, "EVERYTHING PERTAINING TO LIFE AND GODLINESS is obtained via following the words of knowledge from Jesus Christ (2 Peter 1:3) as Jesus' words will judge everyone on judgment day. "He that rejecteth Me, and receives not My words, hath one that Judgeth him; the word that I have spoken, the same will judge him on that day." -- John 12:48.

Everyone will be judged by THE BOOKS when Jesus returns. Hades (the grave) will give up its dead, and both the living and the dead shall be judged by the content of the books. Books in Koine Greek means BIBLE. The Bible (Holy Scriptures) will judge you..........in comparison against the Book of Life (your life) -- Rev. 20:12-15

Thy will be done? Really? Jesus praying that His Father's will be done in establishing the Kingdom of God "TO COME" negates the fact that the Kingdom of God (a new covenant between man and God......called the Covenant of Jesus Christ) would not, could not come until Jesus fulfilled the requirements of the Law? God's will is clearly established when Jesus Christ was being baptized in the River Jordon by John the Baptist......."This is My beloved Son, in Whom I Am will pleased" (Matt. 3:17). Clearly Jesus was working within the Will of His Father.

Jer. 31:31-34 predicts that a New Covenant ( The Kingdom of God ) would be introduced to the Jews, unlike the Law delivered to Moses.

Last edited:
Again a simple fact that you can't disprove. Present any passage in the Holy Bible where the Kingdom of God is not mentioned in "future tense" before the coming of the Kingdom of God in Acts 2.
I already did.

"At the end of that time, I, Nebuchadnezzar, raised my eyes toward heaven, and my sanity was restored. Then I praised the Most High; I honored and glorified him who lives forever. His dominion is an eternal dominion; his kingdom endures from generation to generation." Dan 4:34

Give it up Clyde. Go back to the drawing board. You can't win with a losing hand. Don't be a fool.

God by definition is the only existing being whose existence is absolute. There is no other God in existence above or below him. Every living thing that owes its existence to God cannot be God.

might not want to read that a second time ...

polytheism is the only rational explanation for the management of the universe - and there could be for the top spot narrowed to a few so capable as a position of leadership does make sense. they are not anyone's daddy who's living on earth ...

I already did.

"At the end of that time, I, Nebuchadnezzar, raised my eyes toward heaven, and my sanity was restored. Then I praised the Most High; I honored and glorified him who lives forever. His dominion is an eternal dominion; his kingdom endures from generation to generation." Dan 4:34

Give it up Clyde. Go back to the drawing board. You can't win with a losing hand. Don't be a fool.
The eternal kingdom Daniel was predicting would take place in the 4th Great Empire on Earth. History Actual proves that was the Roman Empire that existed in the 1st century.
The Old Testament is a History.........we are now under a New Covenant, as the Old Testament Law applied only to one nation on earth, "Biblical Israel"........no gentile was ever bound by Jewish Law found in the Law of Moses. (Deut. 5:2-3).

"I have glorified thee (the Father) on earth; I have finished the work which thou gavest to Me to do." -- John 17:4
Jesus Christ fulfilled everything that was required under the Law and the Prophets to establish a New Testament Covenant/Kingdom/church......Jesus Christ nailed the Law to His Cross (Col. 2:14). If you attempt to justify your doctrine from the Law and the Prophets........YOU HAVE FALLEN OUT OF GOD'S GRACE (Gal. 5:4)

drama queen ... provide the video you claim shows what you are a bigot about - are you related to moses.
If I can find it, I will. It is a Hamas propaganda video of a child saying his goodbyes.

Yes, I am a bigot against using children as suicide soldiers.

And you're not, apparently. You should be ashamed of yourself.

"I charge you in the presence of God (the Father) and Jesus Christ (the Son), who is to judge the living and the dead, and by His appearing and Kingdom; preach the word, be ready in season and out of season; reprove; rebuke and exhort, with complete patience and teaching. For the time is coming when people will not endure sound teaching, but having itching ears they will accumulate for themselves teachers to suit their own passions, and will turn away from listening to the truth and wonder off into myths. As for you (Timothy), always be sober-minded, endure suffering, do the work of an evangelist, fulfill your ministry." -- 2 Tim. 4:4

If I can find it, I will. It is a Hamas propaganda video of a child saying his goodbyes.

You mean "the troll" who enjoys playing the devils advocate for entertainment, should be ashamed? Its simply "phishing" for the sake of controversy........its not possible for anyone to be so contrary with every topic on the board. I always enjoy the retorts..............its like having dinner and a show, 2 for the price of a single ticket. A good belly laugh is always good for the soul. :eusa_boohoo:

you also are being sectarian, it's an honor for some to give their lives in suicide. bigot.

the self righteous bigot - needs someone to scream at.

is there ...

1700011811913.jpeg

a difference.

does the uzi give them away. and who would claim the above is not suicidal. or as some would claim - xxxx like you except not as a one sided, self righteous bigot. and doubly so if for the sake of their phony religion.

Excuse me. The universe has no need for management by any god or any number of gods.

no ...

you seem to have temporarily lost your sanity ... is your goal to allow evil. that is forbidden by the heavens, good luck at the pearly gates.

(hobo - even uses the name satan) - double good luck.

The eternal kingdom Daniel was predicting
Pay attention. Daniel was not predicting anything.

Nebuchadnezzar "raised his eyes" and saw that the kingdom of God has been and will always be an eternal dominion and kingdom ruling over the nations of the earth whether they can see it in action or not. Blindness to this fact is evidence that his Law remains in effect and in full force.

You asked for scriptural reference speaking of the kingdom of God in the present tense and I provided that and more showing that there never was a time when Heaven was not already in existence or that the kingdom of God was not already ruling over the inhabitants of the earth.

You profess to believe that being "taken up" is about believers vanishing into thin air but you find it too hard to believe that you have been deceived? If so, apparently, you are being left behind..

Toodles!

Last edited:
I didn't think we were agreeing on that.

"In the quote that I posted Jesus made it clear that he didn't think of himself as a king" #167

Jesus said to Pilate, "King is your word. My task is to bear witness to the truth." John 18:37

then you disagreed by agreeing. :auiqs.jpg:If you don't believe me read your own words.

Actually John 18:37 is about why Jesus was born into this world which was to testify to the truth.

I heard that lack of sleep results in decreased neural function. Maybe you should take a nap.

What is forbidden and condemned by the heavens as evil is polytheism.

good for you, and your love for moses - you'll be living together if still alive in torment as moses has been for their false personifications of heaven and for them most likely the end when their crimes are finally rectified.

there can not be monotheism as all in the heavens are equal ...

- servitude and denial is what the desert religions have degenerated into, nothing to do with liberation theology, self determination the path of admission to the everlasting taught by jesus and the journey set by a&e.

Again a simple fact that you can't disprove. Present any passage in the Holy Bible where the Kingdom of God is not mentioned in "future tense" before the coming of the Kingdom of God in Acts 2..........then present any passage of scripture after Acts 2, that does not address the Kingdom of God in the "Present Tense" You are attempting to declare that when Jesus is asking for His Father's will to be done that negates the request of Jesus.....praying for "THY KINGDOM TO COME"

What? Are you suggesting that those who do not follow the will of God today.......negated God's plan in having Jesus Christ establish the Kingdom of God in the 1st century? God failed because of con artists and grifters abuse the gullibility of weak minded people? "Many are called but few are chosen (Mathew 24:14). There is place for such con artists and grifters. "Not everyone who says to Me, Lord! Lord! will enter the kingdom of Heaven, but the ones who do the will of My Father who is in heaven. On that day many will say to Me, Lord! Lord! did we not prophesy in Your Name, and cast out demons in Your Name, and do mighty works in Your Name? And then I will declare to them, I NEVER KNEW YOU; DEPART FROM ME, YOU WORKERS OF LAWLESSNESS." -- Matthew 27:21-22.

Its simple.........LAWLESSNESS is breaking God's Law (1 John 3:4), and all that practices lawlessness must pay the price for sin...........the wages of sin is Death (eternal death of the soul/spirit. (Romans 6:23)

What? Does God require anything from mankind? "For the God who made the world and everything in it, being Lord of Heaven and Earth, does not live in temples made by man; nor is He served by human hands, as though He needed anything, since He Himself gives to all mankind life and breath and everything."

What do the people need to do today to please God? Read His words that were inspired in the Holy Scriptures by the Spirit of God (literally meaning the breath of God).
"All scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness; THAT THE MAN OF GOD MY BE COMPLETE, EQUIPPED FOR EVERY GOOD WORK." -- 2 Tim. 3:16-17 Mankind requires no miracles to find the salvation presented by God........as this passage states, "the scriptures provide everything that is required for mankind to accomplish Good Works." Peter declared the same thing, "EVERYTHING PERTAINING TO LIFE AND GODLINESS is obtained via following the words of knowledge from Jesus Christ (2 Peter 1:3) as Jesus' words will judge everyone on judgment day. "He that rejecteth Me, and receives not My words, hath one that Judgeth him; the word that I have spoken, the same will judge him on that day." -- John 12:48.

Everyone will be judged by THE BOOKS when Jesus returns. Hades (the grave) will give up its dead, and both the living and the dead shall be judged by the content of the books. Books in Koine Greek means BIBLE. The Bible (Holy Scriptures) will judge you..........in comparison against the Book of Life (your life) -- Rev. 20:12-15

Thy will be done? Really? Jesus praying that His Father's will be done in establishing the Kingdom of God "TO COME" negates the fact that the Kingdom of God (a new covenant between man and God......called the Covenant of Jesus Christ) would not, could not come until Jesus fulfilled the requirements of the Law? God's will is clearly established when Jesus Christ was being baptized in the River Jordon by John the Baptist......."This is My beloved Son, in Whom I Am will pleased" (Matt. 3:17). Clearly Jesus was working within the Will of His Father.

Jer. 31:31-34 predicts that a New Covenant ( The Kingdom of God ) would be introduced to the Jews, unlike the Law delivered to Moses.
Kingdom come, not Kingdom to come.

Forum List

Back