Zone1 Are There Prophets Around Today?

The Palestinian militants have a history of using children as suicide bombers.

The Israelis do not.

That is a true dichotomy.

you are denying jewish children from defending their way of life ...

1699970485526.jpeg

you also are being sectarian, it's an honor for some to give their lives in suicide. bigot.

israelies presently are nothing but murderers for what they caused themselves what they now relish in response and have over and over again. their script, hereditary idolatry and its many forms.

Then how do you explain detailed prophecies fulfilled long after the prophets died?

A good guess?
You believe in the prophets, after all?

I get the sense that you indeed believe (or have some sort of spirituality) - one can't believe a prophet prophesied (correctly) hundreds (possibly thousands) of years in advance without spirituality, no?

You believe in the prophets, after all?

I get the sense that you indeed believe (or have some sort of spirituality) - one can't believe a prophet prophesied (correctly) hundreds (possibly thousands) of years in advance without spirituality, no?

Of course I do. Where my disagreement lies is when people misinterpret prophecy just like when Jesus said "there are some standing around listening to him who will not taste of death until they see the kingdom of God in full power." Many think this yet to come or is an example of a failed prophecy because they cannot see the kingdom of God in power, but who can say if those people didn't see the kingdom of God in full power before they died? After living like a beast for 7 years Nebuchadnezzar saw the kingdom of God in full power centuries before Jesus was born

"At the end of that time, I, Nebuchadnezzar, raised my eyes toward heaven, and my sanity was restored. Then I praised the Most High; I honored and glorified him who lives forever. His dominion is an eternal dominion; his kingdom endures from generation to generation." Dan 4:34

If God is God there never was a time when the kingdom of God was not in full power.... Just because people can't see how this is true given present events doesn't mean this is not true.

Perhaps the reason why many can't see what Nebuchadnezzar saw centuries before Jesus was born is because they are living like beasts without enough sense to look up or get out of the rain.
Many are waiting for something they will never see unless they tend to the condition of their own minds and extirpate errors in their own thinking, like anyone tends to the condition of their own garden by pulling up weeds, fertilizing the dirt, watering and tilling the soil, planting good seeds.

See?

Last edited:
Of course I do. Where my disagreement lies is when people misinterpret prophecy just like when Jesus said "there are some standing around listening to him who will not taste of death until they see the kingdom of God in full power." Many think this is an example of a failed prophecy, because they cannot see the kingdom of God in power, but who can say if those people did not see the kingdom of God in full power before they died? After living like a beast for seven years Nebuchadnezzar saw the kingdom of God in full power centuries before Jesus was born ....

"At the end of that time, I, Nebuchadnezzar, raised my eyes toward heaven, and my sanity was restored. Then I praised the Most High; I honored and glorified him who lives forever. His dominion is an eternal dominion; his kingdom endures from generation to generation." Dan 4:34

If God is God there never was a time when the kingdom of God was not in full power.... Just because people can't see how this is true given present events doesn't mean this is not true.

Perhaps the reason why many can't see what Nebuchadnezzar saw centuries before Jesus was born is because they are living like beasts without enough sense to look up or get out of the rain.

See?

Full power?

Are you referring to the "Son of Man"?

Matthew 16:

24 Then Jesus said to his disciples, “Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross and follow me. 25 For whoever wants to save their life[f] will lose it, but whoever loses their life for me will find it. 26 What good will it be for someone to gain the whole world, yet forfeit their soul? Or what can anyone give in exchange for their soul? 27 For the Son of Man is going to come in his Father’s glory with his angels, and then he will reward each person according to what they have done.

28 “Truly I tell you, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom.”

Pay attention:

"For whoever wants to save their life[f] will lose it, but whoever loses their life for me will find it"

Jesus was speaking about the truly faithful. Those that were/are willing to "lose their lives for him". Whoever loses their life for me, will find it: "They will not taste death before they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom".

If you (truly) follow Jesus' path, you will see the kingdom of God - every day.

Last edited:
If you (truly) follow Jesus' path, you will see the kingdom of God - every day.
So you agree? People are waiting for something that has always been present, the problem with their inability to see is because they are on the wrong side of the law and so 'God hides his face'.

Jesus' path was a more rational way to comply with the Divine commands that reflects Divine wisdom with immediate results if followed, "I looked to heaven and my sanity was restored"

Last edited:
Of course I do. Where my disagreement lies is when people misinterpret prophecy just like when Jesus said "there are some standing around listening to him who will not taste of death until they see the kingdom of God in full power." Many think this yet to come or is an example of a failed prophecy because they cannot see the kingdom of God in power, but who can say if those people didn't see the kingdom of God in full power before they died? After living like a beast for 7 years Nebuchadnezzar saw the kingdom of God in full power centuries before Jesus was born

Many are waiting for something they will never see unless they tend to the condition of their own minds and extirpate errors in their own thinking, like anyone tends to the condition of their own garden by pulling up weeds, fertilizing the dirt, watering and tilling the soil, planting good seeds.

See?
The "kingdom of God"? Allow the scriptures to describe the kingdom spoken of in the New Testament of Jesus Christ. This Kingdom of God is a spiritual kingdom that was established in the 1st century with an example of God's power and authority. (Acts Chapter 2) Indeed those who were hearing Jesus preach of the Kingdom of God would indeed see the kingdom come with power before they died in the fist century. (Luke 9:27, Matthew 16:28)

This kingdom was prophesied by Daniel in the Old Testament, "One like the Son of Man (the Messiah), coming with the clouds of heaven! He came with the Ancient of Days (God), and they brought Him near before Him. Then to Him (Jesus the Christ/Messiah -- Matthew 28:18-19) was given dominion and glory and a kingdom........." -- Daniel 7:13-14

The Son of Man mentioned turned out to be Jesus Christ, "Ancient of Days" is the Father who pre-existed the world and the beginning of days. Jesus ascended to the "Ancient of Days" (God in heaven) -- Acts 1:9-11.

On the day of Pentecost after Jesus ascended into the heavens in the company of angels in the clouds The apostle Peter announced with the 1st gospel sermon in the kingdom of God....that David the prophet and king of Israel declared, "......would raise up the Christ to sit on his throne (David's throne)" -- Acts 2:30

"Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly that God has made this Jesus, whom you crucified both Lord (Ruler) and Christ (Anointed Savior) -- Acts 2:36

Jesus Christ while living ministered to Israel for 3.5 years before His death. Both He and John the Baptist preached that the kingdom of God was at hand (near/close....but not here yet). In the Book of Zech. 6:12 we find, "He shall build the temple of the Lord". This is a Spiritual Temple...the Temple Jesus would build (Matth. 16:18) Long before 70 AD, the destruction of Jerusalem and the Temple.......Jesus was the Chief Cornerstone of this Spiritual Kingdom with a Spiritual Temple (Eph. 2:18-22). Peter confirms the Kingdom is a Spiritual House (1 Peter 2:5) with Christians being living stones that construct this spiritual house.

The Christian citizenship into the Kingdom is not on earth, "But our citizenship is in heaven, and from it we await a Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ........." our bodies will be transformed into spiritual a body at Jesus' coming. -- Phil. 3:20-21

The reason that the majority of the people can't see the Kingdom of God? Its invisible, the Kingdom of God resides within the believer as a spiritual kingdom (Luke 17:21)

God does not dwell in Temples made with human hands (Acts 17:24). Thus, the reason that Jesus stated, those who hear My words are of Gods Truth, those who do not hear My words are not of God. -- John 8:47

There are none so blind as those who refuse to see......as quoted by a famous author. Blind hatred causes those who refuse to follow sound doctrine to grope blindly .....some simply can't see the forest for the trees. God is never far from any of thus, for IN HIM we live and move and have our being.....(Acts 17:27)

Last edited:
The Christian citizenship into the Kingdom is not on earth, "

Then how is it that people, while Jesus was still alive, were entering the kingdom of heaven while they were still alive on earth too? Apparently they didn't need to go to church, celebrate the death of Jesus, the crucifixion of a perfect human sacrifice, or worship and eat a matzo.

Why did Jesus teach to pray,"Thy kingdom come, thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven" if it was not on earth?

Then how is it that people, while Jesus was still alive, were entering the kingdom of heaven while they were still alive on earth too? Apparently they didn't need to go to church, celebrate the death of Jesus, the crucifixion of a perfect human sacrifice, or worship and eat a matzo.

Why did Jesus teach to pray,"Thy kingdom come, thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven" if it was not on earth?
You just stated the fact. The kingdom was not there yet..........As Jesus prayed THY KINGDOM COME. Future tense. Jesus did not declare the Kingdom is Here, He told the people to pray for the establishment of God's Kingdom. The Kingdom had not yet come.

As explained in every passage of scripture before the kingdom was established in ACTS 2..........the Kingdom of God is presented in FUTURE TENSE.....after Acts 2........when the topic of God's kingdom is presented it is spoken of in "PRESENT TENSE"......the kingdom was there after Peter preached the 1st gospel sermon and used the Keys Given to Him by the Christ (Matthew 16) to bind in heaven what is bond on earth........Peter used the keys to open the door to the kingdom, and told the Jews hearing him preach, how to enter the kingdom of God/church.

"Repent and be baptized in the name of Jesus for the remission of sin.......and you shall receive the GIFT of the HOLY SPIRIT (which is truth from Heaven) -- Acts 238......as all scripture is inspired (God breathed in the Koine Greek) of God. - - 2 Tim. 3:16-17

Peter's words established New Testament Doctrine. FACT as proven in scripture. The Kingdom of God, The Kingdom of Christ, The Church of Christ, The Church of God........are all used synonymously. Example in Matthew 16. Jesus described it as His Kingdom in one breath in the next breath He called it His church.

Synonymous: words meaning the same thing.

Last edited:
So you agree? People are waiting for something that has always been present, the problem with their inability to see is because they are on the wrong side of the law and so God hides his face.

Jesus' path was a more rational way to comply with the Divine commands that reflects Divine wisdom with immediate results if followed, "I looked to heaven and my sanity was restored"
Matthew 5:

17 “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. 18 For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished."

You're right. Thousands of years passed since the Ten Commandments were established for mankind.

Other than the 10 commandments, the majority of the Law was given to the Israelites while they were living in tents, in the desert and fleeing from Egyptian authoritarianism. (Yes, they were actually in the desert - not under someone else's control/empire) Laws were established for their own good.

- Don't eat swine (Pork) Why? Pork carries a half a dozen parasites that could (eventually) kill you. Imagine thousands of people infected with tape worm, in the desert, with barely any food.

- Don't eat shellfish. Why? They would need to travel hours (possibly dozens of hours) by foot, to get to the sea. If all they collect is shellfish, (with parasites, etc) and all they bring back back is shellfish - 80% of the weight is wasted and the other 20% could have potential parasites.

- Cleanliness. Make sure you clean after this or that - before this or that. Yes, it's extremely important when you are leading thousands of people, hundreds of miles, through a desert, living in tents, with no running water or electricity.

- Slaves - you can only keep your slave for 7 years - afterwards you need to give them an option to set them free. (Sound familiar? It's called indentured servants - the US established the policy 4000+ years later).

That was the Law up to about the time that Jesus came around...almost....except for the fact that the Pharisees and the Saducees added hundreds of laws (Not given by divine authority).

Jesus was born into a world governed by not only hundreds of Jewish laws - a world controlled by a foreign power. Corruption? If you think our modern day world deals with corruption - it was at its peak (roughly) 2000 years ago in Judea. The Romans controlled the region - yet they allowed regional/local control by the designated ethnic groups/rulers. (Herod Dynasty).

Revelation 11: "The dragon gave the beast his power and his throne and great authority."

Pay attention:

That Which Defiles​

15 Then some Pharisees and teachers of the law came to Jesus from Jerusalem and asked, 2 “Why do your disciples break the tradition of the elders? They don’t wash their hands before they eat!”

3 Jesus replied, “And why do you break the command of God for the sake of your tradition? 4 For God said, ‘Honor your father and mother’[a] and ‘Anyone who curses their father or mother is to be put to death.’[b] 5 But you say that if anyone declares that what might have been used to help their father or mother is ‘devoted to God,’ 6 they are not to ‘honor their father or mother’ with it. Thus you nullify the word of God for the sake of your tradition. 7 You hypocrites! Isaiah was right when he prophesied about you:

8 “‘These people honor me with their lips,
but their hearts are far from me.
9 They worship me in vain;
their teachings are merely human rules.’[c]”

When the teachers of the Law criticized Jesus about his followers "not washing their hands before they ate" what do you think they meant?

They meant that Jesus and his followers should go back to doing nothing but following Jewish law when they are with their families/local community. "They need to wash their hands before they eat".

Jesus understood that the Jewish law at the time was mostly, "Teachings that are merely human rules" - Book of Isaiah.

So any additional wisdom, teachings or knowledge should be "washed away" before he came back to his local community.

Hence why he stated:

"But you say that if anyone declares that what might have been used to help their father or mother is ‘devoted to God,’ 6 they are not to ‘honor their father or mother’ with it. Thus you nullify the word of God for the sake of your tradition."

Jesus was beginning to bring out the hypocrisy in Jewish Law.

Matthew 15:

10 Jesus called the crowd to him and said, “Listen and understand. 11 What goes into someone’s mouth does not defile them, but what comes out of their mouth, that is what defiles them.”

Jesus was speaking (mostly) in a spiritual sense. But even in a day-to-day sense, the Jewish people had established a civilization within Judea and were no longer living in tents, rummaging through the desert. If they happened to get a parasite, good chance they could overcome it.

So yes, to answer your post - Jesus' way was a more rational, progressive way to comply with divine commands.

ou just stated the fact. The kingdom was not there yet..........As Jesus prayed THY KINGDOM COME. Future tense.
you left out, "Thy will be done".

What was future tense was people complying with the Divine commands and the teaching of the Bible where actors and lying frauds, religious charlatans, hypocrites, and conmen aren't celebrated like stars or celebrities but condemned to the lowest place in a civilized society.

To understand "thy will be done on earth" etc., see Genesis 3:14. This is what people need to do.

As it is idolators are celebrated as holy men and con artists are heralded as if they were saviors.

Is it any wonder with such blindness why to so many people God seems to be nowhere in sight?

Don't eat swine (Pork) Why? Pork carries a half a dozen parasites that could (eventually) kill you. Imagine thousands of people infected with tape worm, in the desert, with barely any food.
If the Romans learned to cook pork thoroughly enough to avoid parasites thousands of years ago, this command must be about something else other than food if the Law is eternal.

The specific reason 'the flesh' of swine, vile and loathsome creatures, has been judged by God as unclean is because "they do not ruminate" which has direct human implications. People have been comparing other people to lower beasts to either praise or insult ever since people could talk. Jesus saying 'eat my flesh' was a direct reference to kosher law where the flesh of one creature or another is either clean or unclean, uplifts and edifies, or defiles and contaminates - the mind. The true subject of flesh in kosher law is the teaching of people who resemble, in their words and deeds, lower beasts, whether clean or unclean. The creatures represent human archetypes, a universal concept easily understood that translates perfectly into every language.

Anyone can see here every day the deleterious effects on people who "just believe" (without ruminating) things they cannot understand or explain. It defiles and contaminates [the mind]....

Here is the wisdom of God, the Actual Body of Christs teaching.

Last edited:
If the Romans learned to cook pork thoroughly enough to avoid parasites thousands of years ago, this command must be about something else other than food if the Law is eternal.

The specific reason 'the flesh' of swine, vile and loathsome creatures, has been judged by God as unclean is because "they do not ruminate" which has direct human implications. People have been comparing other people to lower beasts to either praise or insult ever since people could talk. Jesus saying 'eat my flesh' was a direct reference to kosher law where the flesh of one creature or another is either clean or unclean, uplifts and edifies, or defiles and contaminates - the mind. The true subject of flesh in kosher law is the teaching of people who resemble, in their words and deeds, lower beasts, whether clean or unclean. The creatures represent human archetypes, a universal concept easily understood that translates perfectly into every language.

Anyone can see here every day the deleterious effects on people who "just believe" (without ruminating) things they cannot understand or explain. It defiles and contaminates the mind....

Here is the wisdom of God, the Actual Body of Christs teaching.

The Romans had running water and baths - yet it took civilization 1500 years (After the collapse of the Roman Empire) to attain running water for the majority of civilization.

You have an amazing mind - your thought process and grasp of these subjects is exceptional.

Flesh of swine - "vile and loathsome creatures" that "do not ruminate".

From a human standpoint - a pig (swine) would have the appearance of a most despicable creature. Wild boar create nothing but chaos and domesticated pigs eat anything in their site, without consequence. Their entire lives are nothing but rummaging and eating - without (yes) ruminating. (Or so it seems).

So based on that evidence - yes - they could be considered "lower beasts". Your interpretation is brilliant - The optics are spot on.

That said - if God is God - would God have placed an animal with high intelligence - an animal that will weep and cry (more empathy than the average human) for days - an animal who's organs have the best success rate of transfer to humans - would God have considered swine as a "lower beast"?

If so, how close are we - to being considered - a "lower beast" in God's eyes?

Last edited:
That said - if God is God - would God have placed an animal with high intelligence - an animal that will weep and cry (more empathy than the average human) for days - an animal who's organs have the best success rate of transfer to humans - would God have considered a swine as a "lower beast"?

Its not swine who are the lower beasts, pigs are exactly what they are supposed to be, the unclean creatures described in kosher law are people who have exchanged their birthright as rational intelligent thinking (ruminating) human beings for a bowl of irrational fairy tale porridge.

If so, how close are we, to being considered a "lower beast" in God's eyes?

Lets not forget, in the kingdom of God there are also angels, prophets, and children of light, who reflect the image and likeness of a holy (separate) God, discerning creatures with edifying laws and disciplined minds nothing like the wild beasts of the field roaming in a lawless wilderness.

In my humble opinion you are a child of God. If you weren't you'd be calling me crazy....

In my humble opinion you are a child of God. If you weren't you'd be calling me crazy....

the desert is obsessed w/ one god - how about child of the heavens, undoubtedly were there the desert version they would scarcely know anyone on planet earth. or care too. a waste of time.

it's the heavens who keep track of the happenings on this planet.

monotheism is the least fulfilling prophesy possible.

Forum List

Back