Zone1 Are There Prophets Around Today?

you have to "just believe" that an innocent man died so that you don't have to suffer consequences for your sins
Also incorrect.

He allowed himself to be put on trial, convicted, tortured and then painfully executed because of my sin. Which is why he told me I have to gnaw and chomp on his body and slurp up his blood like an animal because that's what I am.

My consequences are that I must continually remind myself that I am an animal and must gnaw and chomp his flesh and lap up his blood like the animal I am.

Sins like setting aside divine law and teaching others to do the same which amounts to murder?
Nothing has been set aside. Doing the right thing, the right way, for the right reason is an artifact of having a personal relationship with God.

Sins like perjuring yourself in the name of God and desecrating the teachings of Jesus? Sins like celebrating human sacrifice? Sins like defying the law of God and practicing idolatry? Sins like trying to avoid accountability for your own stupid shit by someone else dying in your place? Yay?
Catholics don't care about your hatred towards them. You don't matter.

Right. No inkling about how reprehensible that is, even though its all patently false? Hmm.

You may not realize this but you died in the very day you fell for this crap hook line and sinker.
Catholics don't care about your hatred towards them. You don't matter.

"Behold I will send for many fishermen,” declares the Lord, “and they will fish for them. After that I will send for many hunters, and they will hunt them down on every mountain and every hill and from the crevices of the rocks. for my eyes are on all their ways; they are not hidden from me, neither is their sin concealed from my eyes." Jeremiah 16:16.

Guess what time it is?
It's time to tell you it's illogical for someone who has admitted he isn't religious and is only here to make fun of the religious to quote a religious text and expect that to matter to a person of faith. You might as well be jacking yourself off.

You are welcome. You can't fix what you don't acknowledge is broke.
Pish posh. Pig men have been running amok under the guise of dedicated patriotic "believers".

Those day are over. A place for everything and everything in its place. Sorry about your luck.

Can I get an oink oink?

Pish posh. Pig men have been running amok under the guise of dedicated patriotic "believers".

Those day are over. A place for everything and everything in its place. Sorry about your luck.

Can I get an oink oink?
I don't take anything you say about religion seriously. You have already admitted you aren't religious and are here to pay back the religious in their own coin.

I am not a religious person, even though I am paying them back in their own coin.

He just placed what he saw actually happened in his day, nazis, etc. into some fictional future.

And it had to do with brainwashing, right wing fascism, and oppression, not liberal politics. duh.

Thanks for demonstrating a perfect example of double think. Some things never change!

Yet here you are, cheering while people are dragged off to Room 101 and forced to take an experimental vaccine or lose their job, home, and children.

You're the one cheering for the erasure of women in sports.

You're the fascist.

I don't take anything you say about religion seriously.
Apparently you don't take anything you say seriously either. Such is life in a herd of swine.

You have already admitted you aren't religious and are here to pay back the religious in their own coin.
What coin? Being a sanctimonious judgmental prick like your church has been to everyone who rejects the antichrist that the dead like you have worshipped and eaten ever since 325ce?

The only difference being that I am right. Is that really bad?

How does it feel?

Last edited:
Apparently you don't take anything you say seriously either. Such is life in a herd of swine.

What coin? Being a sanctimonious judgmental prick like your church has been to everyone who rejects the antichrist that the dead like you have worshipped and eaten ever since 325ce?

The only difference being that I am right? Is that really bad?

How does it feel?
Get your venom and hatred out of your system. Let it all out.

Last edited:
Because most fascists' are really really angry like you.
Don't be silly. You do what you do. You don't even deny it, and so you are what you is.

I don't feel anger, not sadness, not pity, not pride, not envy, not fear, not anything just as if I was being barked at by a fenced in dog, broken by trained personnel, and fitted with collar and chain.

I am enjoying life in all of its abundance, the reward for complying with Divine instruction.

You have your reward already, death. I have my reward already, life.

Everything under the sun is in tune. Everything is as it should be. Everything must be this way.

If you sense anger it is just because your own conscience condemns you. :itsok:

Last edited:
Yet here you are, cheering while people are dragged off to Room 101 and forced to take an experimental vaccine or lose their job, home, and children.

You're the one cheering for the erasure of women in sports.
And you are completely out of your mind. Beguiled by a egocentric big city pervert and con man

Didn't you read the story about Adam and Eve and the talking serpent? Aren't you a believer? Pft

Sucker.

The only difference being that I am right. Is that really bad?

How does it feel?

It always comes down to hatred of Christians and Jews with you people. Always.

Forum List

Back