Are there really any White Christian People who vote Democrats?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Im neutral, and not White myself but I just wondered if you are white and christian how could you have voted for Obama or for the Democrats etc. Its obvious they are kill white people and everything american, who has a bit of sense of traditional american culture will vote Trump

now if you are white and dont vote for trump you are insane in 20 years your kids will be outnumbered anyways and then you wont have the same opportunity to make the decision

Im neutral, and not White myself but I just wondered if you are white and christian how could you have voted for Obama or for the Democrats etc. Its obvious they are kill white people and everything american, who has a bit of sense of traditional american culture will vote Trump

What?

Who are kill white people?

What?

Who are kill white people?
typo: it should be are killing white people.

wait im not racist, im not homophobic, im not sexist, im not even white etc. but this marxist mania is just insane, there is a transformation going on, from what america is or always to something very different and its not good for white people, like i said im neutral and tolerant but it goes to far and is crazy

Forum List

Back