Are there two types of Crooked Hillary supporters?

Or are they all fucking retarded?
Yes I'm crooked. I want your paycheck and I like murdering babies but keeping murders alive. And I want your guns. I also worship satan

I want to make companies go overseas so I have an excuse why I need to keep getting welfare.

image.png

I'll bet you're a riot at the Klan rallys, and militia meetings. Do you wear cammo to church and formal affairs Bubba?
I don't think Snouter is a democrat.....you trying to recruit for your democrat klan chapters?

If you'll just point one out.
You the short fat democrat?

View attachment 84693

I'll bet you're a riot at the Klan rallys, and militia meetings. Do you wear cammo to church and formal affairs Bubba?
I don't think Snouter is a democrat.....you trying to recruit for your democrat klan chapters?

You can do better than that
upload_2016-8-8_5-21-21.png

View attachment 84693

View attachment 84696
Wow....you lie like hitlery......huh.....

View attachment 84693

View attachment 84696

And that first picture was found in an antique chifferobe at a garage sale, right?

View attachment 84693

View attachment 84696

And that first picture was found in an antique chifferobe at a garage sale, right?
No....it's just un-writing your democrat re-written history....:lol:

Hillary supporters are low information, retarded douchebags according to the polls!

Hillary supporters are low information, retarded douchebags according to the polls!

Politifact would rate this one "Pants on Fire"

First among men without a college degree - Trump

First among everyone else - Clinton.

You Trumpians are like your hero - no grip on facts at all, lose or otherwise. 70% of everything out of his mouth is a lie. The only time Trump lies is when his mouth is moving.

View attachment 84693

View attachment 84696

No....it's just un-writing your democrat re-written history....:lol:

Got it. Lying like usual.

Forum List

Back