Are these Jews Christians?

Are they Jews or Christians?

• Total voters
They are JEWS for Jesus, for Christ's sake, idiot. They claim to be Jews. Why would you question that?

You are an Atheist for Stalin. Are you and Atheist or a Communist?
Jews don't believe in Jesus, he was just another Jew, and a crazy fucking one at that. Jew or Christian?

No they rejected him........and will continue to reject him as a nation until he returns.
He's a little overdue, about 2,000 years actually. When he died on the cross his cult nearly fell apart. They didn't expect that to happen, and neither did he.

Wasnt aware there was a published return by date.......
Before his last Disciple was dead. It's in the Gospels. When he died on the cross it fucked them up good.

They are JEWS for Jesus, for Christ's sake, idiot. They claim to be Jews. Why would you question that?

Jews don't believe in Jesus, he was just another Jew, and a crazy fucking one at that. Jew or Christian?
They claim to be Jews. Who the fuck am I do dispute that?

Again, why does it matter to you?

"Jews for Jesus" is a Christian Evangelical organization devoted to converting Jews to Christianity.

They can call themselves "Jews" if they want, though. Whatever floats their boats.

Jews who believe in Jesus? Are they Christians or Jews?

"We believe that God the Father is the author of eternal salvation, having loved the world and given His Son for its redemption.

We believe that Jesus the Messiah was eternally pre-existent and is co-equal with God the Father; that He took on Himself the nature of man through the virgin birth so that He possesses both divine and human natures."
Established 32AD give or take a year - Jews for Jesus

I know a Jew for Jesus. He's playing it safe by being baptized. But he still proudly calls himself a Jew. He is culturally a Jew.

For example, if he lived in Germany in 1944 he can tell the Nazi's he converted to Christianity all he wants, they're going to put him with all the other Jews.

You got some serious learning to do, Brotch. :slap:

Help. This is the loon who claims that he knows more about all the religions than the people who practice them, and that's why he's agnostic, lol.

He says that as he consistently posts backward and incorrect garbage about every single one he enters into a convo about.

They claim to be Jews. Who the fuck am I do dispute that?

Again, why does it matter to you?

If Jesus really did what Christians say he did, there would be no more Jews. They would have all converted. Supposedly thousands saw it. If the Jews of that day didn't believe or buy into it then,,why should we today? But instead 11 Jews went around the world and started a new cult for gentiles. A spin off. They started with the dumbest and poorest Greeks first and the stories/legend grew.

"Jews for Jesus" is a Christian Evangelical organization devoted to converting Jews to Christianity.

They can call themselves "Jews" if they want, though. Whatever floats their boats.
Jews for Jesus believe that Jesus really is the Messiah.

No way!
Ask them: Established 32AD give or take a year - Jews for Jesus

"We believe that God the Father is the author of eternal salvation, having loved the world and given His Son for its redemption.

We believe that Jesus the Messiah was eternally pre-existent and is co-equal with God the Father; that He took on Himself the nature of man through the virgin birth so that He possesses both divine and human natures.

We believe in His sinless life and perfect obedience to the Law; in His atoning death, burial, bodily resurrection, ascension into heaven, high-priestly intercession and His personal return in power and glory.

We believe that the Holy Spirit is co-equal and co-eternal with the Father and the Son; that He was active in the creation of all things and continues to be so in providence; that He convicts the world of sin, righteousness and judgment, and that He regenerates, sanctifies, baptizes, indwells, seals, illumines, guides and bestows His gifts upon all believers.

We believe that God created man in His image; that because of the disobedience of our first parents at the Garden of Eden they lost their innocence and both they and their descendants, separated from God, suffer physical and spiritual death and that all human beings, with the exception of Jesus the Messiah, are sinners by nature and practice."

Help. This is the loon who claims that he knows more about all the religions than the people who practice them, and that's why he's agnostic, lol.

He says that as he consistently posts backward and incorrect garbage about every single one he enters into a convo about.
"Messianic Judaism". There. Hope that's helpful.
Christian or Jew, pick one?

Looks like they consider themselves both. Why should I pick? They can be whatever they want to be.

No way!

Er..no..the Messianic Judaism movement started in the 1960s/70s.

Jews for Jesus was founded in 1973.

Looks like they consider themselves both. Why should I pick? They can be whatever they want to be.
Take a stand, for God.

No way!

Er..no..the Messianic Judaism movement started in the 1960s/70s.
Not even close.

Take a stand, for God.

I don't need to. If they're Jewish Christians, good for them.

Is there some law somewhere that says they can't be both?

Where does that leave Christ and the disciples?

I thought you knew all these answers. Please explain who determined they couldn't be both, and why I (?) am obligated to label them as one or the other. If they claim to be both, I'm fine with it.

Kind of like you're an ignoramus, who is also a twit. See, you can be two things at once!

We believe that Jesus the Messiah was eternally pre-existent and is co-equal with God the Father; that He took on Himself the nature of man through the virgin birth so that He possesses both divine and human natures."

I know a Jew for Jesus. He's playing it safe by being baptized. But he still proudly calls himself a Jew. He is culturally a Jew.

For example, if he lived in Germany in 1944 he can tell the Nazi's he converted to Christianity all he wants, they're going to put him with all the other Jews.
This is one thing that has gotten me my whole life. Someone accepts another god, Jesus is another god, and yet they say, "Well I dress like a Jew and I eat like a Jew so I must be a Jew." No, you (not you, sealybobo) are not a Jew. Religion is not some sort of fashion statement. At least I don't think so.

Take a stand, for God.

I don't need to. If they're Jewish Christians, good for them.
So you believe Jews can be Christians and at the same time still Jews? Tell you what, present to the family theologian and see what he has to say? And, how about a Muslim Jew? Or a Muslim Christian? How about an Atheist Christian? Any problems with that?

This is one thing that has gotten me my whole life. Someone accepts another god, Jesus is another god, and yet they say, "Well I dress like a Jew and I eat like a Jew so I must be a Jew." No, you (not you, sealybobo) are not a Jew. Religion is not some sort of fashion statement. At least I don't think so.

Its like a culture though. I grew up Greek Orthodox Christian. I may not be an orthodox Christian anymore but I'm still Greek. Jewish is a religion and a culture. Hard to stop being a Jew. Mashoogina, Yiddish, gafelta fish, being cheap, remembering the synagog growing up, remembering your people went through the holocaust. Their ancestors were still jews. Their parents are still jews.

I'm a Greek American. But really I'm just an American. But my parents are Greek and came from Greece so I call myself a Greek American, but I was born here. So I'm just talking about my roots. Where I came from. Same with the Jews for Jesus I assume.

Forum List

Back