🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Are Wasserman-Schultz and the other Dems guilty of violating their oath of office?

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
DWS and the Democrats who voted to censor RFJ Jr took oaths of office to uphold the Constitution. Despite this, they - in their government capacities - attempted to violate his First Amendment right to free speech.

Last edited:
DWS and the Democrats the voted to censor RFJ Jr took oaths of office to uphold the Constitution. Despite this, they - in their government capacities - attempted to violate his First Amendment right to free speech.

No.

DWS and the Democrats who voted to censor RFJ Jr took oaths of office to uphold the Constitution. Despite this, they - in their government capacities - attempted to violate his First Amendment right to free speech.
I know this will disappoint the Nazis, but the government is not obligated to give antisemite filth like Kennedy a speaking platform.

Find somewhere else to spread your fascist propaganda.

The real issue is that the Dem party are trying to protect Biden as being the only candidate for their party.
At least until Biden is taken down due to mental and physical problems due to old age. And then the Dem party will introduce their choice of a candidate to take his place. It won't be RFK jr!

The Dem party has no choice but to stick with Biden as long as he can function as president. Or at least as long as he 'thinks' he can function?

They know they're trying to live with an unusual situation in which they have to time the introduction of the new candidate so as to be able to build his popularity in a limited time before the election.

The real issue is that the Dem party are trying to protect Biden as being the only candidate for their party.
At least until Biden is taken down due to mental and physical problems due to old age. And then the Dem party will introduce their choice of a candidate to take his place. It won't be RFK jr!

The Dem party has no choice but to stick with Biden as long as he can function as president. Or at least as long as he 'thinks' he can function?

They know they're trying to live with an unusual situation in which they have to time the introduction of the new candidate so as to be able to build his popularity in a limited time before the election.
YAWN, the irrelevant peanut gallery has been heard from, Next?

I know this will disappoint the Nazis, but the government is not obligated to give antisemite filth like Kennedy a speaking platform.

but if you are a black democrat you can spew all the jew hate you like.....right

So why do the Republicans and the MSM keep shilling so hard for Kennedy?

Democrats find him disgusting. He's a nobody. So why does our nutty conservative MSM want to give him a platform?

Oh, that's right. It's the "conservative" thing. The MSM loveslovesloves pushing conservative propaganda.

So why do the Republicans and the MSM keep shilling so hard for Kennedy?

Democrats find him disgusting. He's a nobody. So why does our nutty conservative MSM want to give him a platform?

Oh, that's right. It's the "conservative" thing. The MSM loveslovesloves pushing conservative propaganda.
They need SOME sort of divider. They know Trump can't win in 2024. They know they can't unseat Trump from the Republican nomination.
In other words, it's desperation time. Hoping SOMETHING will stick to land a punch on Joe Biden.
Even if by some alternate universe Kennedy is the nominee, they wouldn't vote for him if he was on fire. :)

but however they are obligated to give these anti semites a platform eh ?
1689983092845.jpeg

so ! the dems have a fascist running for POTUS ! who knew !

Yes I watched that. And it was disgusting and shameful when Democrats try to force a witness at a congressional hearing to stick to their script. At least Democrats have been sort of intellectually honest in a way when they accused him of betraying the Democrats by telling the truth. :) Oh wait, I think I got my hearings mixed up. It was the IRS whistleblowers they accused of betraying the Democrats by telling the truth. They just tried to censor RFK Jr. for violating the assigned talking points for Democrats.

I also admired how he stuck up for himself and pinned their ears back for that too.

You fucking idiot. RFK was not censored.

republicans wanted to give him 10 minutes for his opening statement INSTEAD OF THE USUAL FIVE MINUTES

He got the ten..

He was not censored nor was there an attempt to censor him.

Forum List

Back