Are We Alone?

I think the chance of life outside our planet is very possible. Intelligent life? IDK
What if we are the first intelligent life in the universe?
I will say i have seen a UFO. Idk if it was aliens or not. But idk of any human aircraft rectangle in shape and can fly so fast it disappears almost immediately.
You are right to be skeptical that it was a human aircraft. Now, take it one step further, and be skeptical that it was an aircraft at all, and instead was an optical illusion , or a hallucination, or a false memory, etc.
There was someone with me. It hoovered above us for a few seconds and dissappeared. We have even spoke of it since then.
And no, we werent intoxicated either. We were waiting in a parking lot to be picked up to go get intoxicated. Lol

I will also add it wasnt but maybe 100ft above us and was surrounded in multi colored lights

Or the planet Venus lensing around a passing Black Hole

maxresdefault.jpg

Interesting... But such an event would have thrown off the orbits of the planets, so not likely.

What else explain it?

I listed 3 possibilities. And there are more.

maxresdefault.jpg

Uh huh.

What explains these?

Intentional alteration, light effects on one or more lenses, double exposed film, poor conditions in the film developing room...there are 4. Need more?

You don't really believe any of that crap do you?

The other was not falling but moving horizontally.

Ill stop you right there. Thats the problem with looking at things in the sky...they fool you. You actually could not tell that an object which appeared to move horizontally was not also moving away or toward you, or gaining or losing altitude. The sky plays tricks on your eyes and mind.

Your memory is the only thing that you can know for sure is real. Rainbows appear "real", but they are optical illusions.
My memory is the last thing I'd trust, however I've retold this story many times so the memory is fresh. If you have a basic understanding of physics you can tell a lot about objects in the sky.

The second UFO was a flaming mass that fell through a low, continuous cloud layer. Simple to understand. The second was more complicated, it was large, same apparent diameter as the moon (1/2 degree?) and moved horizontally at a fairly reasonable height. The sun had set where I was but the UFO was still in sunlight. I watched it fade into the distance. It was not a plane, maybe a large balloon but unlike any balloon I've ever seen.

I think the chance of life outside our planet is very possible. Intelligent life? IDK
I will say i have seen a UFO. Idk if it was aliens or not. But idk of any human aircraft rectangle in shape and can fly so fast it disappears almost immediately.
You are right to be skeptical that it was a human aircraft. Now, take it one step further, and be skeptical that it was an aircraft at all, and instead was an optical illusion , or a hallucination, or a false memory, etc.

maxresdefault.jpg

Interesting... But such an event would have thrown off the orbits of the planets, so not likely.

What else explain it?

Somethings going on. But it’s not aliens.

maxresdefault.jpg

What else explain it?

Why not?

I will also add it wasnt but maybe 100ft above us and was surrounded in multi colored lights
Cool beans! A friend of mine and a companion saw one in broad daylight hovering in a field. They never told anyone about it for years--they knew everyone would think they were cracked. This is not a friend who makes stuff up. If she said she saw it, she did. So I believe you.

maxresdefault.jpg

What else explain it?

Why not?

Because aliens don’t exist. BUT I will agree there is something going on. I don’t have an explanation.

maxresdefault.jpg

What else explain it?

Why not?

Because aliens don’t exist. BUT I will agree there is something going on. I don’t have an explanation.

They don't? Why not?

maxresdefault.jpg

What else explain it?

Why not?

Aliens do not exist because the fine tuning facts, the harshness of other planets atmosphere and space being irradiated by solar wind. Dorothy said, There is no place like home" and she was right. There is no other place like planet Earth.

Fine tuning is what Stephen Hawking and the secular (atheist) scientists discovered. However, once they discovered it then they stopped using it because it goes against evolutionary ideas. It explains why Hawking became so obsessed with God and disproving him. He ended up divorcing his believer wife and went on to multiverses. He seemed to be admitting, albeit he didn't say so, that there may be only one Earth and intelligent "aliens" only exist here. We are the best this universe has to offer. Thus, he started believing in the multiverse theory in that with multiverses, there would be other universes like planet Earth. More truth is coming out now that Hawking was wrong. Prior to his death, scientists kept an open mind to his theories such as the theory of everything because they did not know where he would go and what he would find. In the end, he ended up like other atheist and agnostic scientists in being wrong.

My memory is the last thing I'd trust, however I've retold this story many times so the memory is fresh.
False memories seem as real as real memories. Optical illusions also seem real...thus the name. Delusions and hallucinations all seem real as well.

If you have a basic understanding of physics you can tell a lot about objects in the sky.
You could be Albert Einstein, and you could not tell with any certainty if an object that appears to be moving horizontally across the sky was moving toward or away from you, or gaining or losing altitude. Add in the fact that you are both beguiled and surprised, and you simply could not draw any conclusion on this.

The second UFO was a flaming mass that fell through a low, continuous cloud layer. Simple to understand.
And yet you just called it unidentified. Not so simple, it appears. And a flaming mass falling through the sky is likely a meteor. Depending on its angle of attack, a meteor can appear to move slowly, then speed up. Or vice versa. It can appear to be moving toward you, when it is actually moving away. And vice versa. It can even appear to have passed through a cloud layer, when it has not done so.

Last edited:
They never told anyone about it for years--they knew everyone would think they were cracked.
They would only appear to be "cracked" if they refused even to consider that their brains just may have been fooled, and there was no alien craft. People get fooled all the time...being fooled doesn't make one crazy. It makes one human.

Does anyone here remember the "chinese missile off the coast of California" a few years back? Even experienced pilots claimed to see a missile launch.

As it turns out, it was just a contrail. Now how would experienced pilots, who have seen many contrails, be fooled into thinking it was the trail of a missile launch?

Because the sky plays tricks on your eyes. To them, the contrail appeared to be vertical and terminating on the ground . In reality, it simply tapered to the horizon, and was, in fact, tracking almost directly at them and was at a much higher altitude than their own aircraft. Not only do you not have a good frame of reference when looking at sky objects, we have brains that "fill in the gaps" when we look at things. Also, certain atmospheric conditions can cause odd lensing effects, further distorting what we see and further fooling our senses and the brain that processes input from those senses.

Objects in the sky can appear to be distorted in size, shape, distance, speed, and trajectory. Beginner pilots are taught this. Yet these experienced pilots insisted they saw a missile launch. That demonstrates the power over reason that perception can have.

Once your brain has imprinted a memory, that memory is as real to you as the sunrise. To this day, one of those pilots still insists he saw a missile launch. This despite the fact that the contrail was at the position of a daily, transpacific flight. Photos were taken of this same flight's contrail on ensuing days, in the same place. The pilot has seen these photos and heard the explanation. And still he insists he saw a missile launch.

Because, in effect, he did. He isn't lying. He was just fooled.

Last edited:
Also:

People have been reporting sightings of strange things in the sky since antiquity. But only after the idea of aliens had become entrenched in the popular culture did people start reporting these sightings as alien craft.

When we believed in flying chariots, then we saw flying chariots. When we believed in flying serpents, we saw flying serpents. When we believed in angels, we saw angels.

Now we have aliens entrenched in our popular culture. So, we see aliens.

Surely everyone here can understand how everything i have said all comes together to demonstrate that all of these sightings likely have a simpler, more mundane origin than flying chariots, angels, or aliens.

What else explain it?

Why not?

Aliens do not exist because the fine tuning facts, the harshness of other planets atmosphere and space being irradiated by solar wind. Dorothy said, There is no place like home" and she was right. There is no other place like planet Earth.

Fine tuning is what Stephen Hawking and the secular (atheist) scientists discovered. However, once they discovered it then they stopped using it because it goes against evolutionary ideas. It explains why Hawking became so obsessed with God and disproving him. He ended up divorcing his believer wife and went on to multiverses. He seemed to be admitting, albeit he didn't say so, that there may be only one Earth and intelligent "aliens" only exist here. We are the best this universe has to offer. Thus, he started believing in the multiverse theory in that with multiverses, there would be other universes like planet Earth. More truth is coming out now that Hawking was wrong. Prior to his death, scientists kept an open mind to his theories such as the theory of everything because they did not know where he would go and what he would find. In the end, he ended up like other atheist and agnostic scientists in being wrong.

There was no discovery of “fine tuning”.

That’s a nonsense religious slogan.

What's your thought on life on other planets? Intelligent life?

Well, we've spent lots of money on SETI but have found nothing yet.

A common formula for the likely possibility of live on other planets is the Green Bank Formula

[FONT=TimesNewRoman,Bold]Green Bank Formula: [/FONT]N = R * fp * ne * fl * fc * L

When you play around with it you realize how improbable it really is.

And as far as Biblically speaking goes, no.

Fermi paradox - Wikipedia
The Fermi paradox is why I believe that aliens are already here. They just obey the Prime Directive and don't let us know they are studying us.

So then, how many angles CAN dance on the head of a pen?

I believe all of it is possible, all are simpler explanations, and all are much more likely than whatever crackpot explanation you have in hand.

What a liar! I just caught you lying in front of all these people. You need to have your tongue cut out and thumbs removed ;). You do not believe in God as a possibility. God is Occam's Razor. OTOH, you believe in crackpot explanations like abiogenesis for aliens.

I believe all of it is possible, all are simpler explanations, and all are much more likely than whatever crackpot explanation you have in hand.

What a liar! I just caught you lying in front of all these people. You need to have your tongue cut out and thumbs removed ;). You do not believe in God as a possibility. God is Occam's Razor. OTOH, you believe in crackpot explanations like abiogenesis for aliens.
Hey dummy, I was talking about the specific things I said about the photo Francis posted. But yes, gods are possible. So are unicorns. And fairies.

Forum List

Back