Are we atheists really that annoying??

Hey all--your favorite non-believer here. Ok, maybe not your favorite.

After reading an article by an atheist, there seems to b some criticism about atheists on the internet. The author claims that atheist are the most annoying people on the internet!!

So, to all of you non-atheist(I guess that means theist, right?), do you find the atheist on this board annoying?

OH, by the way, a little gift to my fellow annoying atheist.
atheism

Nothing is more annoying to me than a Christian coming up to you on a bus or where ever and trying to force a religious tract into your possession unless it is some guy beating his chest yelling and screaming that God does not exist and condemns those that do believe in God. I believe in God. However, all things in moderation. I don't care if you believe in God or not but your right to not believe is no more of a right than mine to believe. Also, a "pushy" Christian is quite annoying also. Can't everybody seem to meet somewhere in the middle? Also, believers, and non-believers alike, should keep their big yaps shut.

The worst thing about all ancient god worship is the constant brainwashing. If they had not been doing it for the last 20 centuries Hey Zeus would be a thing of the past.

So christians complain how atheists are loud about, being an atheist...???

Do you know what happens to people "whispering"(let alone being loud about it) that they are atheists, in some countries on this same planet you are living on? Their heads gets chopped off.

Isn't this great, people can talk about anything. Personally, I find this fascinating. I love it when someone comes to me and tells me about what he/she believes. I just watch him/her with my whole appreciation, my heart beats faster, I enjoy every bit of that moment. I speak to missionaries all the time. I enjoy to do so.

Once I was listening to this guy, he was telling me about his god, which was living on a mountain in himalayas somewhere and doing some daily stuff, I guess he was in human form or something. It was really weird. But I didn't care. Here is a guy, standing right in front of me, telling me all about what he believes. That was all alone by itself was fascinating to me. And more fascinating than that, I could have just told whatever I believe or not believe, what my ideas are around "life", right there, out in the open, not worrying about anything at all.

This whole thing is just so adorable for me, I don't even understand what the fuck you guys are arguing about...

My christian friends; tell us all about your jesus, atheists; tell us how the idea of god is just stupid, buddhists; tell us all about your buddha. Just speak up people, thats great, don't you see?

You are like bunch of people bitching about how hot the weather is, but you forget something, you are at the best fucking beach of the world...

beach-maldives_6577_600x450.jpg

I haven't been made aware of atheists getting their heads chopped off lately, but it happens with stunning regularity to Christians.

6 Christians killed in Orissa over last 15 months or so:

"According to Sajan George, "the high rate of acquittals and the low rate of conviction in connection with the 2008 pogrom have encouraged rightwing Hindu nationalists. They feel they have total immunity from the authorities and can thus threaten and intimidate the Christian minority with impunity."

INDIA Orissa: second Christian killed since the start of the year - Asia News

" In Egypt, Muslim mobs are rampaging through Coptic villages, while, in Nigeria, the radical Islamist terror group, Boko Haram, continues to blow up churches and slaughter Christians in their homes."

Read more at Christians Being Killed By Islamists In Egypt And Nigeria

Atheists getting their heads chopped off, what a joke.

Last edited:
I haven't been made aware of atheists getting their heads chopped off lately, but it happens with stunning regularity to Christians.

6 Christians killed in Orissa over last 15 months or so:

"According to Sajan George, "the high rate of acquittals and the low rate of conviction in connection with the 2008 pogrom have encouraged rightwing Hindu nationalists. They feel they have total immunity from the authorities and can thus threaten and intimidate the Christian minority with impunity."

INDIA Orissa: second Christian killed since the start of the year - Asia News

" In Egypt, Muslim mobs are rampaging through Coptic villages, while, in Nigeria, the radical Islamist terror group, Boko Haram, continues to blow up churches and slaughter Christians in their homes."

Read more at Christians Being Killed By Islamists In Egypt And Nigeria

Atheists getting their heads chopped off, what a joke.

So you think those societies who can not tolerate christians, are tolerating atheists. And you don't see the trouble in your logic...

All I am saying is, and the same goes for everybody, you can all express yourselves freely in this country, and this is something to enjoy, not complain.

This is true. Unfortunately, atheists work overtime to remove that right from everybody else; well, not everybody else...Christians.

I don't find you annoying in the least. Of course, we don't interact a ton. You may be the most annoying person in the world, but you dont seem to be to me.

In the south most atheists do not annoy others lest they be shunned and worse. LIke denied job opportunities and such.

The bible belters stomp all over atheists.

If athiests would just be athiest and shut the fuck up, I'd be totally cool with that. Many, and probably most, do. I understand. The OP is talking about the annoying ones.

Question

How is shutting the F**K up being an atheist?

Jews can state their opinions whenever they feel like it.
Christians get to state their opinions and convert people.
Muslims get to state their opinions, convert people, and behead those that don't convert.

Why is it that we Atheists got to get the short end of the stick? That is just so unfair!!:tongue:

Apparently what it confusing most of you religious debators is that most of us just wish the LOT OF YOU IDIOTS would shut the fuck up.

We don't CARE what you believe or don't believe.

Its boring, it's none of our business, and the whole point of the debate is childish to the extreme

Nobody gives a fuck about this issue except for you evangelical believers or evangelical atheist morons.

Your arguments are tired and nothing ANY OF YOU idiots says is new, novel or worth listening or reading.

Last edited:
Let the atheists speak....When they say you are stupid for believing just remember it is Okay to have morals and be a good person. If they were really tolerant it wouldn't bother them that kids pray....If they weren't so scared of being wrong it wouldn't bother them that Christians have nativity scenes....They dont know that they are NOT the most important thing in the universe....they cant help it if they are narcissistic.

Last edited:
Hey all--your favorite non-believer here. Ok, maybe not your favorite.

After reading an article by an atheist, there seems to b some criticism about atheists on the internet. The author claims that atheist are the most annoying people on the internet!!

So, to all of you non-atheist(I guess that means theist, right?), do you find the atheist on this board annoying?

OH, by the way, a little gift to my fellow annoying atheist.
atheism

I'm an agnostic and find Atheists to be a little more annoying than Jehovah's Witnesses, Scientologists, and Hare Krishnas.

Atheists ALWAYS try to shove their faith down your throat. No one protelyzes as aggressively as Atheists.

Let the atheists speak....When they you are stupid for believing just remember it is Okay to have morals and be a good person. If they were really tolerant it wouldn't bother them that kids pray....If they weren't so scared of being wrong it wouldn't bother them that Christians have nativity scenes....They dont know that they are NOT the most important thing in the universe....they cant help it if they are narcissistic.
LceP0.jpg

3ok7n0.jpg

Last edited:
Let the atheists speak....When they you are stupid for believing just remember it is Okay to have morals and be a good person. If they were really tolerant it wouldn't bother them that kids pray....If they weren't so scared of being wrong it wouldn't bother them that Christians have nativity scenes....They dont know that they are NOT the most important thing in the universe....they cant help it if they are narcissistic.
LceP0.jpg

Really????? Who do you think supports Abortion Those of faith or atheists??????

LceP0.jpg

Honestly? Both. And you can't prove your God doesn't.

091-Hypocrite-God.jpg

Last edited:
The most annoying are lying fucking liberals.

Lying goddamned Republicans are worse. They stream around from place to place dropping the god name, Christmas good tidings, etc. at every opportunity and completely ignore the theme of the new testament.

Walk the Extra Mile, Turn the Other Cheek, Do Unto Others As You Would Have Them Do Unto You, If Sued in Court For Coat Voluntarily Give Cloak, Love Thine Enemies, Pray For Those Who Curse and Despise You, Sell What You Have And Give It To The Poor, Be Ye Therefore Perfect Even As The Father In Heaven Is Perfect.

So called Christians Make My Arse Crave A Dose Of Buttermilk.

Last edited:
The most annoying are lying fucking liberals.

Lying goddamned Republicans are worse. They stream around from place to place dropping the god name, Christmas good tidings, etc. at every opportunity and completely ignore the theme of the new testament.

Walk the Extra Mile, Turn the Other Cheek, Do Unto Others As You Would Have Them Do Unto You, If Sued in Court For Coat Voluntarily Give Cloak, Love Thine Enemies, Pray For Those Who Curse and Despise You, Sell What You Have And Give It To The Poor, Be Ye Therefore Perfect Even As The Father In Heaven Is Perfect.

So called Christians Make My Arse Crave A Dose Of Buttermilk.

Off your meds?

LceP0.jpg

Who supports war and the military more?
There is more than one way to kill a baby.

God ordered the isralites to kill all women and children who did not flee before them.
Or so the children of Israel wrote down.
And Christians raise their children singing about the "battle" of Jericho.

Last edited:

Who supports war and the military more?
There is more than one way to kill a baby.

God ordered the isralites to kill all women and children who did not flee before them.
Or so the children of Israel wrote down.
And Christians raise their children singing about the "battle" of Jericho.

I am sorry but unlike you and all progressives I don't think soldiers are baby killers

Athiest mind set....Christians = evil.....Islam= victims of evil Christians.

No

My mind set is the following

Christians--People that can't stop praising Jesus
Muslims--People that can't stop praising Allah and thanking Muhammed.
Atheists--People that can't help stop telling you to shut up about Jesus and Muhammed!!
(I think that is why we Atheists are so damn annoying!!:tongue:)

There is one good point about Christians. When they get mad, they say they will pray for you. Don't know if they actually do or what is in the content of those prayers, but they say they will.

Now about muslims--well we don't have to talk about that now do we? :eusa_whistle:
Must suck for you we have freedom of religion.

When you say "Freedom of religion" what do you actually mean?

Forum List

Back