Are We Down To Paul,Cruz And Carson On The 2016 Ticket At This Point?

Hey Rand, Rafael, Ben....We are saving a seat for you

The more you bubble headed libroid losers make fun of our candidates, the more SURE we are we have the RIGHT PEOPLE.

Somebody has to make fun of the Republican Clown Car. God knows Republicans will do nothing about it

Last election they allowed the members of the Clown Car to tie up endless debates and take away valuable face time from legitimate contenders

I expect the 2016 clown car to be bigger than the 2012 model......after all, Obama is no longer running
I highly doubt there will even be ONE rerun from last year. People are sick of the same old, same old. They're hungry for new faces.

Last edited:
Whoever it is, democrats can be trusted to drag out all their stale complaints. He's an idiot, he's stupid, he can't win. If it is Christie, he's fat. Everyone knows what they are going to say anyway. Democrats don't have anyone but Biden, Clinton and if they really need to scrape to bottom of that barrel, Cuomo.

It won't matter if the dems run GOD HIMSELF, they'll lose in '16, if there's ANYTHING left of our country after another 3 years of the kenyan commie.

But, he might even be impeached or the country implodes before then, and he'll be removed from office by force. If that happens, don't look for another libtard/leftist/democrap president for about 30 years.

We already know every word they are going to say. The same thing they said about Bush, McCain and Romney. It never changes, it's Blah Blah Blah, insert name here, Blah Blah.
That's why arguing and defending a candidate only gives them an opportunity to say what we know they're going to say anyway. War on women, hates gays, abortion abortion. Democrats have officially become boring. When you know exactly what someone is going to say before they say a word, that's boring. What's more, unnecessary. No one really needs democrats, they haven't a new or original thought between them.

The Democrat's bench....What a bunch of clowns:eusa_eh:

220px-Hillary_Clinton_official_Secretary_of_State_portrait_crop.jpg
220px-Biden_2013.jpg
220px-John_Kerry_official_Secretary_of_State_portrait.jpg

The more you bubble headed libroid losers make fun of our candidates, the more SURE we are we have the RIGHT PEOPLE.

Somebody has to make fun of the Republican Clown Car. God knows Republicans will do nothing about it

Last election they allowed the members of the Clown Car to tie up endless debates and take away valuable face time from legitimate contenders

I expect the 2016 clown car to be bigger than the 2012 model......after all, Obama is no longer running
I highly doubt there will even be ONE rerun from last year. People are sick of the same old, same old. They're hungry for new faces.

Democrats have to look for reruns. All they have are democrat reruns. Biden, Clinton, both old, decrepit, overused and used up. They need a republican rerun to deflect from their own reruns.

In all likelyhood some moderate will probably be nominated, and he'll lose to whatever rabid leftwing shitbag the progressives nominate.

Conservatism doesn't stand a chance in the greedy "me,me,me" society America has become. We've let our country be overrun by liberals, illegals, and criminals. They will always band together to vote against the white Christian conservatives.

And there is the main problem with the Republican Party.

Whoever it is, democrats can be trusted to drag out all their stale complaints. He's an idiot, he's stupid, he can't win. If it is Christie, he's fat. Everyone knows what they are going to say anyway. Democrats don't have anyone but Biden, Clinton and if they really need to scrape to bottom of that barrel, Cuomo.

It won't matter if the dems run GOD HIMSELF, they'll lose in '16, if there's ANYTHING left of our country after another 3 years of the kenyan commie.

But, he might even be impeached or the country implodes before then, and he'll be removed from office by force. If that happens, don't look for another libtard/leftist/democrap president for about 30 years.

We already know every word they are going to say. The same thing they said about Bush, McCain and Romney. It never changes, it's Blah Blah Blah, insert name here, Blah Blah.
That's why arguing and defending a candidate only gives them an opportunity to say what we know they're going to say anyway. War on women, hates gays, abortion abortion. Democrats have officially become boring. When you know exactly what someone is going to say before they say a word, that's boring. What's more, unnecessary. No one really needs democrats, they haven't a new or original thought between them.
ITA, and that's why there's a fast growing push back against all things liberal. They've been shoving their leftist, commie, politically correct, let's get everyone living off the government agenda down people's throats now for 5 years almost cart blanche, and people are truly sick of it. I can't believe my ears when I talk to my democrat friends. They hate obama almost as much as I do, and they say they would NOT vote for Hitlery or Biden, but WOULD vote for someone like Rand Paul.

I think what we have here on this board, Katz, is a bunch of PAID democrap operatives that just spew the daily talking points and lie their fucking ass off. They have no interest in the truth or the facts. It's all about deflection, deception, covering, insulting, name calling and flat out lying, just to attempt and keep their shit bag commie leftists in power. That's all they care about, power, and furthering their commie, all powerful, all intrusive, all spending, ever growing government.

I hate them all, and wish we'd have another Revolutionary War. That would be a sure fire way to wipe them out like rats off a sinking ship.

Last edited:
In all likelyhood some moderate will probably be nominated, and he'll lose to whatever rabid leftwing shitbag the progressives nominate.

Conservatism doesn't stand a chance in the greedy "me,me,me" society America has become. We've let our country be overrun by liberals, illegals, and criminals. They will always band together to vote against the white Christian conservatives.

You racist mother fucking bigot.

2012 Clown Car
Bachmann
Santorum
Cain
Trump
Ron Paul

2016 Clown Car
Santorum
Rand Paul
Ted Cruz
Ben Carson
we will see who else fills up the clown car...plenty of room

Thanks for proving my point.

So Cruz praising Helms does not bother you?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/313161-ted-cruz-praises-jesse-helms.html

No. Not at all. Not even a little bit.

It doesn't help that Helms was right about bussing either.

2012 Clown Car
Bachmann
Santorum
Cain
Trump
Ron Paul

2016 Clown Car
Santorum
Rand Paul
Ted Cruz
Ben Carson
2016:

Santorum - No, won't even attemtp it.
Rand Paul - Can win
Ted Cruz - Can win
Ben Carson - Can win
Alan West - Can win

I'm liking the car so far. It's got people I would FOR instead of having to HOLD MY NOSE and vote for them because the other guy just sucks so much worse.

Last edited:
West would NEVER, EVER win national office. Carson would probably have the best chance with Paul and Cruz having odds of slim to none. West, lol.

A black Muslim liberal has worked out so well. :cuckoo:

2012 Clown Car
Bachmann
Santorum
Cain
Trump
Ron Paul

2016 Clown Car
Santorum
Rand Paul
Ted Cruz
Ben Carson
2016:

Santorum - No, won't even attemtp it.
Rand Paul - Can win
Ted Cruz - Can win
Ben Carson - Can win
Alan West - Can win

I'm liking the car so far. It's got people I would FOR instead of having to HOLD MY NOSE and vote for them because the other guy just sucks so much worse.

I love your clown car better than mine. I hope it has a long journey in the GOP primaries

ITA, and that's why there's a fast growing push back against all things liberal. They've been shoving their leftist, commie, politically correct, let's get everyone living off the government agenda down people's throats now for 5 years almost cart blanche, and people are truly sick of it. I can't believe my ears when I talk to my democrat friends. They hate obama almost as much as I do, and they say they would NOT vote for Hitlery or Biden, but WOULD vote for someone like Rand Paul.

I think what we have here on this board, Katz, is a bunch of PAID democrap operatives that just spew the daily talking points and lie their fucking ass off. They have no interest in the truth or the facts. It's all about deflection, deception, covering, insulting, name calling and flat out lying, just to attempt and keep their shit bag commie leftists in power. That's all they care about, power, and furthering their commie, all powerful, all intrusive, all spending, ever growing government.

I hate them all, and wish we'd have another Revolutionary War. That would be a sure fire way to wipe them out like rats off a sinking ship.

This is also what's wrong with the GOP.

You mean you don't get paid to post here?

Why are you here?

Prior to the election you also told us that your Democrat friends weren't voting for Obama and that based on that, there was no way Obama would win Wisconsin. We all know how that turned out. Do these people exist or just in your head?

Forum List

Back