Are We Down To Paul,Cruz And Carson On The 2016 Ticket At This Point?

In all likelyhood some moderate will probably be nominated, and he'll lose to whatever rabid leftwing shitbag the progressives nominate.

Conservatism doesn't stand a chance in the greedy "me,me,me" society America has become. We've let our country be overrun by liberals, illegals, and criminals. They will always band together to vote against the white Christian conservatives.

And there is the main problem with the Republican Party.

A black Muslim liberal has worked out so well. :cuckoo:

You must be a liberal troll. Otherwise that strategy worked so well in 2008 and 2012.

Hey Rand, Rafael, Ben....We are saving a seat for you

filepicker%2FFZLKRu3aTQujSPegOvqg_clown_car.jpg

West would NEVER, EVER win national office. Carson would probably have the best chance with Paul and Cruz having odds of slim to none. West, lol.

^ that

You must be a liberal troll. Otherwise that strategy worked so well in 2008 and 2012.

I'm hardly a liberal. It may have worked to win an election but it hurt this country. But then again, liberals don't give a shit about this nation.

Actually it worked to lose an election. And this post is more of what's wrong with the GOP.

What's wrong with the GOP is that they refuse to dumb themselves down.

I'm hardly a liberal. It may have worked to win an election but it hurt this country. But then again, liberals don't give a shit about this nation.

Actually it worked to lose an election. And this post is more of what's wrong with the GOP.

There is a reason the GOP is known as the anti-intellectual party and it isn't because they aren't dumbing themselves down. I mean, we're talking about a group of people that booed a gay soldier during one of their debates and not one of the candidates for president that were on stage said anything about it.

There is a reason the GOP is known as the anti-intellectual party and it isn't because they aren't dumbing themselves down. I mean, we're talking about a group of people that booed a gay soldier during one of their debates and not one of the candidates for president that were on stage said anything about it.

Liberals are known liars. As you have just shown. Two people doesn't quite make a group.

Liberals are known liars. As you have just shown. Two people doesn't quite make a group.

No lying required on my end. The crowd, not just two people, was booing at a debate. Again, not one of the candidates found it inappropriate nor said anything about it. Had one of the candidates spoke up, they would have then been booed and ridiculed by the anti-intellectuals that make up the GOP base.

No lying required on my end. The crowd, not just two people, was booing at a debate. Again, not one of the candidates found it inappropriate nor said anything about it. Had one of the candidates spoke up, they would have then been booed and ridiculed by the anti-intellectuals that make up the GOP base.

Same GOP crowd that cheered executions and let him die

Watch the video.

So what no candidate spoke up about. It was no big deal. People have the right to not like gays.

Oh and you act as though liberals are such great intellectuals like say ....Obama... saying corpse man instead of corpsman, saying he's been to 57 states with one more to go, saying on Memorial Day the he sees many of them(servicemen) in the audience and the list goes on.......Yea, he's a real smart guy!!

Not to mention Hank "Guam is going to capsize" Johnson, Sheila "I stand here a freed slave" Jackson, Al "I created the internet" Gore, Nancy "500 million Americans will lose jobs" Pelosi.. and I could go on and on.....

Watch the video.

So what no candidate spoke up about. It was no big deal. People have the right to not like gays.

Oh and you act as though liberals are such great intellectuals like say ....Obama... saying corpse man instead of corpsman, saying he's been to 57 states with one more to go, saying on Memorial Day the he sees many of them(servicemen) in the audience and the list goes on.......Yea, he's a real smart guy!!

Not to mention Hank "Guam is going to capsize" Johnson, Sheila "I stand here a freed slave" Jackson, Al "I created the internet" Gore, Nancy "500 million Americans will lose jobs" Pelosi.. and I could go on and on.....

See, you are confusing gaffes with a group of people, GOPers, who celebrate anti-intellectualism.

Watch the video.

See, you are confusing gaffes with a group of people, GOPers, who celebrate anti-intellectualism.

I'm not confusing anything, but I don't expect a moron like you to understand the difference.

OK, lets add West to the list,,,so now its down to Paul,Cruz,West,Christie and Ben Carson, but I really hope Christie runs as a Dem just to insure a win/win for us. and can u imagine if Christie wins as a Dem, then picks one of the GOP candiates as his VP?

OK, lets add West to the list,,,so now its down to Paul,Cruz,West,Christie and Ben Carson, but I really hope Christie runs as a Dem just to insure a win/win for us. and can u imagine if Christie wins as a Dem, then picks one of the GOP candiates as his VP?

You genius's are running Hillary.

Let's check where we are...

Credible GOP candidates
Christie
Bush
Rubio
Ryan
Daniels

Clown Car
Paul
West
Santorum
Cruz
Carson

The candidates did not correct the troll audience.

Forum List

Back