Are we heading toward another revolution?

The mods should seriously add an option for OP's to delete posts that aren't constructive at all.

The less-than-human leftist are pouring in and posting overtly stupid garbage.

On topic: To the OP...yes it'll end badly as you predict. But the question at this moment isn't a matter of "if" but a matter of "when."

I don't think it'll happen in my life time and I'm still young.

You're right.

The "The Coming Inevitable Civil War With Obama Crashing in a Helicopter" overtly stupid garbage posts should be deleted.

No. Just the cross eye'd, foaming at the mouth retarded idiocy as can be seen in your post.

Thanks for giving such a stellar example.

Most people are so hooked on consensus reality, it is virtually impossible for them so see past the billboard. For a lot of people, but especially on this board, there is a need to cling desperately to the whole ideology struggle ruse. I get it......I was in deep for decades until I realized recently that no matter who is in power, were heading at the speed on light to a world with no freedoms and more importantly, to a world where government decides what we do and where we do it and how we do it.

This idea that one ideology is going to win out over another is laughable. Its all part of the smokescreen. The middle class is going into the shitter no matter who is running our government.

If the shit hits the fan though, at least I know Im going down in an honorable way and very unlike many on these forums who, if the government says so, will get on all fours and happily raise their collective asses in the air.

Below are sites which you should check out if you thing things have just been getting a bit weird in recent years.......Bush and Obama.......we in the middle lose a bit more each day.

No More Fake News Jon Rappoport Investigative Reporter

Washington's Blog

Cutting Through the Matrix with Alan Watt - Clearing the rubbish from the road to reality

Last edited:

Forum List

Back