Are we sending aid to Mexico for their earthquake recovery?

pismoe
7.5 you brainless, heartless idiot.

In point of fact, since 85, Mexico retrofitted older buildings, built new to higher standards.

As to the OP - Mexico sent help to Texass, Florida, Louisiana. It's shameful that the US would let innocent humN beings die rather than let go of their ignorance and hate.

How many of you call yourselves "christian "?

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Doesn't surprise me at all that some of the posters on USMB feel this way. But I feel the same about the posters, tit for tat. Mexico did offer aid to Harvey and Trump declined. Don't know if he finally accepted.

No,they rescinded the offer.
Fuck em.
they recinded the offer due to natural disasters of their own they had to deal with.

we need to stop playing payback games,n just be decent to each other.
-------------------------------------- no one that i know wants mexicos help IBerg !!
the question was should we help them. not should we expect theirs.

I understand where you're coming from but I have a problem with helping a country that has been invading the US for the last thirty years and basically telling us to fuck off while they did it.

Maybe you dont live in a border state and just dont understand the damage they've done to our country but I do.

Mexico is not a good neighbor,they instruct their citizens on the best way to cross the border illegally and how to game our system.

I'm sorry but I have zero sympathy for a country ran by the drug cartels.

pismoe
7.5 you brainless, heartless idiot.

In point of fact, since 85, Mexico retrofitted older buildings, built new to higher standards.

As to the OP - Mexico sent help to Texass, Florida, Louisiana. It's shameful that the US would let innocent humN beings die rather than let go of their ignorance and hate.

How many of you call yourselves "christian "?

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Doesn't surprise me at all that some of the posters on USMB feel this way. But I feel the same about the posters, tit for tat. Mexico did offer aid to Harvey and Trump declined. Don't know if he finally accepted.

Fuck em.
they recinded the offer due to natural disasters of their own they had to deal with.

Are you talking about the little storm that hit them right after Harvey?
Mexico's strongest earthquake in a century kills dozens - CNN

They rescinded the offer before the quake.

Fuck em.

-------------------------------------- no one that i know wants mexicos help IBerg !!

I understand where you're coming from but I have a problem with helping a country that has been invading the US for the last thirty years and basically telling us to fuck off while they did it.

Maybe you dont live in a border state and just dont understand the damage they've done to our country but I do.

Mexico is not a good neighbor,they instruct their citizens on the best way to cross the border illegally and how to game our system.

no - i understand all sides. i do. it's hard to put past problems behind us but look around - we're all carrying past problems we have with almost everyone right now.

when does it end? i agree we have a problem to fix but a lot of people who just live there are hurting right now who have zero responsibility for the government.

i don't blame people for feeling the way they do. i just don't feel that way myself.

btw - born and raised in austin and lived in texas most all my life.

Fuck em.

no - i understand all sides. i do. it's hard to put past problems behind us but look around - we're all carrying past problems we have with almost everyone right now.

when does it end? i agree we have a problem to fix but a lot of people who just live there are hurting right now who have zero responsibility for the government.

i don't blame people for feeling the way they do. i just don't feel that way myself.

I guess I can look at it like this....
At least we wouldnt be helping the ones who flaunt our immigration laws.

But then I kinda look at mexicans the same way I look at muslims and ghetto blacks....you dont see them out there denouncing the illegal acts of their countrymen/race.

You really need to stop and think about whats going to happen when we are the minority...unless of course you're hispanic.

But then I kinda look at mexicans the same way I look at muslims and ghetto blacks....you dont see them out there denouncing the illegal acts of their countrymen/race.

You really need to stop and think about whats going to happen when we are the minority...unless of course you're hispanic.
You need a break dude. You take this shit too far.
Is my black neighbor responsible for the violence in downtown KC? Are my amazing Muslim customers responsible for ISIS? Is my deceased ex fiance who happens to be a Mexican responsible for illegal immigrants?
The only thing all three of them have in common is they are AMERICANS. But wait....I am an American too! So am I responsible for violence downtown? ISIS? Illegals?

Take a step back and THINK

Fuck em.

It's not like I really give a fuck but according to this Fox news story, Mexico rescinded their offer after talking to our Sec. of State. And 4 days after they were hit by the earthquake. Not before.

Mexico rescinds Harvey aid offer after suffering two natural disasters

By the way I haven't denounced my fellow white Americans making meth. I haven't denounced my fellow white Americans who rob banks. I did denounce Todd Akin and he was white....

Who was the last white American committing crimes against humanity or others that you denounced?

Do you see my point?

Last edited:

Is my black neighbor responsible for the violence in downtown KC? Are my amazing Muslim customers responsible for ISIS? Is my deceased ex fiance who happens to be a Mexican responsible for illegal immigrants?
The only thing all three of them have in common is they are AMERICANS. But wait....I am an American too! So am I responsible for violence downtown? ISIS? Illegals?

I was engaged to a Mexican and her family was extremely nice.
In fact I had the utmost respect for her father who served in the US Navy and was a hell of a guy so it's really not so much about being a mexican...but about being anti American,which mexico as a country has shown in spades.

Fuck em.

It's not like I really give a fuck but according to this Fox news story, Mexico rescinded their offer after talking to our Sec. of State. And 4 days after they were hit by the earthquake. Not before.

My timing may be off but I could have sworn they rescinded the offer after the hurricane which wasnt all that bad.

In fact I had the utmost respect for her father who served in the US Navy and was a hell of a guy so it's really not so much about being a mexican...but about being anti American,which mexico as a country has shown in spades.
There are 60+ children missing in a collapsed building. I'm pretty sure they're not anti American and even if they are they are children for fucks sake. You need to put your humanity before your politics in times of dire human tragedy my friend.

I heard about Trump donating $1,000,000, but nothing about Hillary or obama donating anything.

My timing may be off but I could have sworn they rescinded the offer after the hurricane which wasnt all that bad.
You're arguing about political shitheads at the expense of the people they rule. Mexico is not our enemy.

and what is this sudden religiosity being spouted by lefty pagans that embrace all sorts of perversion until mexico gets hit by an earthquake ??
It's not "religiousity", it's simple human decency....apparently something that some people need a religious excuse before they exercise it. Some.......................not even then.

There are 60+ children missing in a collapsed building. I'm pretty sure they're not anti American and even if they are they are children for fucks sake. You need to put your humanity before your politics in times of dire human tragedy my friend.
we can go back to beating the shit out of each other and getting our hate on later. for now, help people who only want the same thing any of us would want if we were there instead.

help.

Forum List

Back