Are we sending aid to Mexico for their earthquake recovery?

yeah , send them the mexicans that are here in the USA . They are supposed to be 'master' builders but i don't believe that claim as lots of building in 'mexico' have collapsed eh .

pismoe
7.5 you brainless, heartless idiot.

In point of fact, since 85, Mexico retrofitted older buildings, built new to higher standards.

As to the OP - Mexico sent help to Texass, Florida, Louisiana. It's shameful that the US would let innocent humN beings die rather than let go of their ignorance and hate.

How many of you call yourselves "christian "?

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Doesn't surprise me at all that some of the posters on USMB feel this way. But I feel the same about the posters, tit for tat. Mexico did offer aid to Harvey and Trump declined. Don't know if he finally accepted.

No,they rescinded the offer.
Fuck em.

yeah , send them the mexicans that are here in the USA . They are supposed to be 'master' builders but i don't believe that claim as lots of building in 'mexico' have collapsed eh .

pismoe

In point of fact, since 85, Mexico retrofitted older buildings, built new to higher standards.

As to the OP - Mexico sent help to Texass, Florida, Louisiana. It's shameful that the US would let innocent humN beings die rather than let go of their ignorance and hate.

Doesn't surprise me at all that some of the posters on USMB feel this way. But I feel the same about the posters, tit for tat. Mexico did offer aid to Harvey and Trump declined. Don't know if he finally accepted.

Fuck em.
they recinded the offer due to natural disasters of their own they had to deal with.

we need to stop playing payback games,n just be decent to each other.

pismoe

Fuck em.
they recinded the offer due to natural disasters of their own they had to deal with.

-------------------------------------- no one that i know wants mexicos help IBerg !!

pismoe

Fuck em.

Are you talking about the little storm that hit them right after Harvey?

pismoe

Fuck em.

-------------------------------------- no one that i know wants mexicos help IBerg !!
the question was should we help them. not should we expect theirs.

pismoe

Fuck em.

Fuck 'em. We got our own problems. Why do liberals wanna put every country before us?

pismoe

Fuck em.

Fuck 'em. We got our own problems. Why do liberals wanna put every country before us?
dunno. go ask a liberal.

Looks like a pretty deadly event. Mexico is not Iran or North Korea so why making jokes? Seems highly inappropriate to me.

It doesn't matter. If innocent people were hit by disaster, why would we not send help?

Good for Avatar4321 for coming close to talking like a Christian but, of course we should send relief.

Because we got our own problems to deal with.
I know you can spare a peso for Papi...

pismoe

Mexico withdrew it's offer of help after the last quake before this one. Lying ass sack of shit.

After their offer to help with Hurricane Harvey relief, they got hit with a 7.1.

pismoe

Mexico withdrew it's offer of help after the last quake before this one. Lying ass sack of shit.

They only withdrew after Trump told them he didn't want it, you lying sack of shit.
--------------------------------------------------------------------- if true its good to hear , Accepting mexico help is simply letting the mex worm their way in as they claim , hey we helped YOU . Course , its up to the President DDowner .

pismoe

You really have no facts about our relationship with Mexico.

Seriously, your posts are just so far off the wall, its hard to know what to say.

The US went to Mexico for help. NOT the other way around.

The US continues to invite Mexico to the US. NOT the other way around.

You're sitting in front of the biggest compilation of facts ever known. Use it.

"The US continues to invite Mexico to the US. NOT the other way around."
NEGATIVE!
You've lost your phucked up twisted mind...only barely legal dirty beaners are inviting more dirty beaners to the U.S.
Try again though.

We are sending money to Mexico as aid... and they are bundling it back up and sending it back to the U.S. to pay for the wall. Trump suckered you all again.

:alcoholic:

pismoe

Fuck em.

Are you talking about the little storm that hit them right after Harvey?
Mexico's strongest earthquake in a century kills dozens - CNN

Forum List

Back