Are we supposed to regret obama's latest screw up?

Our stated mission is to destroy ISIS strongholds, not take out government forces loyal to Assad. That would probably require a new authorization act from congress and frankly they would probably not authorize use of force against anyone because Obama.

According to our resident Russian disinformation agent we're secretly and intentionally helping ISIS against the legitimate ruler of Syria....... Of course since Obummer is the CIC so some of you will actually believe the spin.........

According to our resident Russian disinformation agent we're secretly and intentionally helping ISIS against the legitimate ruler of Syria....... Of course since Obummer is the CIC so some of you will actually believe the spin.........

There's nothing secret about it, Obama, Kerry and the rest have been crying for years that Assad has to go

But I don't think this is Obama's doing, the Pentagon has never been happy about this ceasefire so it's quite possible they did this to sabotage it. And what's Obama going to do about it, admit that he can't control his own generals?

Oh, and you still haven't said if I won the bet

:banana:

There's nothing secret about it, Obama, Kerry and the rest have been crying for years that Assad has to go

But I don't think this is Obama's doing, the Pentagon has never been happy about this ceasefire so it's quite possible they did this to sabotage it. And what's Obama going to do about it, admit that he can't control his own generals?

Oh, and you still haven't said if I won the bet

:banana:
I know they're crying over Assad, some of us actually knew the so called Arab Spring would be a massive destabilizing catalyst and would fail. The point being Blei (and others) would have us believe Obama and our military leaders are secretly supporting ISIS....... Given that the full moon is waning I'll go with the conspiracy nutjobs are in "top form"............
:eusa_whistle:

Just assume you won the bet...... Ain't no way in hell I'm going back and countin'. :D

I know they're crying over Assad, some of us actually knew the so called Arab Spring would be a massive destabilizing catalyst and would fail. The point being Blei (and others) would have us believe Obama and our military leaders are secretly supporting ISIS....... Given that the full moon is waning I'll go with the conspiracy nutjobs are in "top form"............

I don't know this Blei thing but I'll take your word for it

I love conspiracies but my version is that Obama is actually sabotaged by the Pentagon (and the CIA), he should have cleaned out the neocons when he had the chance, but he didn't and now they're running the show instead of him
Just assume you won the bet...... Ain't no way in hell I'm going back and countin'. :D

Ah good. So, what did I win, pizza?

:popcorn:

I don't know this Blei thing but I'll take your word for it

I love conspiracies but my version is that Obama is actually sabotaged by the Pentagon (and the CIA), he should have cleaned out the neocons when he had the chance, but he didn't and now they're running the show instead of him

Ah good. So, what did I win, pizza?

:popcorn:
Yup, you definitely do love a good conspiracy theory........ :eusa_whistle:

Pizza? No. You just won an all expense paid trip to the USMB.........

Blei is Bleipreister, according to him Russia and (Ras)Putin can do no wrong.

Our stated mission is to destroy ISIS strongholds, not take out government forces loyal to Assad. That would probably require a new authorization act from congress and frankly they would probably not authorize use of force against anyone because Obama.
Then why do we support Syrian Rebels who want to kill Assad?
Because they also oppose ISIS. Syria is a strategic clusterfuck, not really anyone there that can be called "the good guys".

Because they also oppose ISIS. Syria is a strategic clusterfuck, not really anyone there that can be called "the good guys".
Yeah, a cluster fuck this administration cannot figure out for the life of it

I suppose you and Trump have it all figured out? Please explain in detail what we should be doing?

I suppose you and Trump have it all figured out? Please explain in detail what we should be doing?
First step is saying goodbye to Obama....and fuck off to PIAPS ...

Forum List

Back