Votes: 13 61.9%
  • No

Votes: 8 38.1%

• Total voters

JoeMoma

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2014
Are you a primate?

I may explain why I am polling this question later in the thread; however, I don't want to bias the poll with that reason at this time.

Because we share the same characteristics that make apes and monkeys primates as well, our brains are just more developed.

I'm a monkey man!

[Verse 1]
I'm a fleabit peanut monkey
All my friends are junkies
That's not really true
I'm a cold Italian pizza
I could use a lemon squeezer
What you do?
But, I've been bit and I've been tossed around
By every she-rat in this town
Have you, babe?

[Refrain]
Well, I am just a monkey man
I'm glad you are a monkey woman too

[Verse 2]
I was bitten by a boar
I was gouged and I was gored
But I pulled on through
Yes, I'm a sack of broken eggs
I always have an unmade bed
Don't you?
Well, I hope we're not too messianic
Or a trifle too satanic
We love to play the blues

[Refrain]
Well, I am just a monkey man
I'm glad you are a monkey, monkey woman too, babe

[Outro]
I'm a monkey! I'm a monkey!
I'm a monkey babe! I'm a monkey babe!
I'm a monkey! I'm a monkey! I'm a monkey! I'm a monkey!
M-m-m-monkey! M-m-m-m-monkey! I'm a m-m-m-monkey!
M-m-m-ma ma ma ma!
Ma ma ma ma ma
Ma ma ma ma ma monkey!
Ah! I'm a monkey!
Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! ....

Last edited:
Well lets see, democrats are monkeys, at least they self-identify as them.

Democrats are not religious, thus they don't identify human beings as anything other than glorified animals

And what do we do to animals? That's right, we herd them around, put them in zoos for our amusement, force them to be beasts of burden, and kill and eat them at a whim.

Or you have the loons in PETA who treat animals better than human beings by insisting on protecting an eagle egg while aborting human babies on a whim.

1668778602285.png

No. Evolutionists consider humans to be primates, but we're not. There is no proof that humans "evolved" from apes. Otherwise, why haven't all the apes evolved into humans by now? Humans are also recognized as persons and protected in law by the United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights. Apes are not.

No. Evolutionists consider humans to be primates, but we're not. There is no proof that humans "evolved" from apes. Otherwise, why haven't all the apes evolved into humans by now? Humans are also recognized as persons and protected in law by the United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights. Apes are not.
Are humans mammals?

I agree. But there would also be a long line of "inbetweeners" if it WAS true. In other words, there'd be a series of different evolutionary apes to man, as living examples, and there isn't, and there never has been.

If I recall, not even evolutionists think human beings evolved from monkeys.

But there are similarities, like genetics.

At the end of the day though, those who are religious believe man was created in the image of God. God "breathed" life into man, that is, his spirit. Man is, therefore, set above the animal kingdom and special.

But those who don't believe this believe man is just a glorified animal, destined to have them act like animals and treated like animals. Despots over the millennia would agree and have zero qualms treating people like animals.

And your alternative to "primate" is?
Your question does not answer why my question is proof of a stupid question. Thus, your question could be considered stupid. That said, I didn't argue that there is an alternative.

Are humans mammals?

"Mammals" is just another category that scientists came up with in order to put everything in different boxes. That's like assuming that since these or those creatures breathe air, they are the same. Genesis in the Bible makes it abundantly clear that we are different from the animals.

Your question does not answer why my question is proof of a stupid question. Thus, your question could be considered stupid. That said, I didn't argue that there is an alternative.
Excellent example of dissembling instead of addressing a question straightforwardly.

(..while asking others to answer simply "Yes" or "No")

Last edited:

Forum List

Back