Are you a primate?

I am a primate?

• Yes

Votes: 13 61.9%
  • No

Votes: 8 38.1%

• Total voters
"Mammals" is just another category that scientists came up with in order to put everything in different boxes. That's like assuming that since these or those creatures breathe air, they are the same. Genesis in the Bible makes it abundantly clear that we are different from the animals.

Genesis and Exodus are foundation myths for Bronze Age people.

Conversation I've had in another forum:

Mashmont: "Man is more important than the animals."
Leftwinger: "Men ARE animals, specifically apes."
Mashmont: "That means 0bama is an ape."
Leftwinger: "Why, you racist bastard!"

You didn't answer my question to you straight forwardly since you answered my question with a question. Hypocrite much?
I was responding there to a statement. You're welcome. If you have any alternative to "primate" in mind, please reveal it now..

"Mammals" is just another category that scientists came up with in order to put everything in different boxes. That's like assuming that since these or those creatures breathe air, they are the same. Genesis in the Bible makes it abundantly clear that we are different from the animals.
So you reject biological taxonomy! Do you reject that our bodies function much the same as other "creatures"? We have hearts that pump blood. Our bodies are composed of cells that are composed of various cell structures and all of this is controlled by DNA. Many medicines function the same in animals as they do in humans.

Classifying things into categories doesn't mean that all things in the same category are exactly the same. It simply means that things in the same category share some common characteristics of which that category is based upon.

I was responding there to a statement. You're welcome. If you have any alternative to "primate" in mind, please reveal it now..
Asking if I had an alternative to "primate" was a response to a question, not a statement. Please stop lying. It makes you look bad.

Conversation I've had in another forum:

Mashmont: "Man is more important than the animals."
Leftwinger: "Men ARE animals, specifically apes."
Mashmont: "That means 0bama is an ape."
Leftwinger: "Why, you racist bastard!"

Damn. You don't even know what primate means.

I didn't lie. Look back. Stop being an idiot.
1668782313768.png

You answered my question with a question. Stop being an idiot.

Because we share the same characteristics that make apes and monkeys primates as well, our brains are just more developed.
Speak for yourself.

Most of us evolved from species much higher up in evolution than a chimp. So far removed that trying to reduce humanity to the equivalence of apes is insulting.

surada certainly is not significantly removed from the ape species though.

Forum List

Back