NYC Mayor Eric Adams charged with wire fraud, bribery, and solicting money from a foreign national.

Do black men in America still get a trial, or is it already back to takin em straight out to the tree again?

I knew when Adams railed against illegal aliens he was toast...
This is what happens when you stand up to these democrats in power....these Obama ass lickers will not stop till you are dead or ruined forever....
He was toast when he broke the law and conducted himself corruptly dummy, which will be established in a court of law to a jury of peers.

Adams could be good Democrat or bad Democrat - none of that ought to have shit to do with his criminal liability.

You mind-fucked Trumptards just can't get that simple point.

Last edited:
If trump were advising Adams, Eric would say............

..........it's fake news, it's a witch hunt, the prosecutors are out to get me, the grand jury is corrupt, everything I have ever done in his life is perfect, the DA is out of control, it's political persecution.

If trump were advising Adams, Eric would say............

..........it's fake news, it's a witch hunt, the prosecutors are out to get me, the grand jury is corrupt, everything I have ever done in his life is perfect, the DA is out of control, it's political persecution.
If the Mayor were white, do you think Harris and Xiden would have given him a chance to get in line with their open border policy before they weaponized the DOJ to go after him?

He was toast when he broke the law and conducted himself corruptly dummy, which will be established in a court of law to a jury of peers.

Adams could be good Democrat or bad Democrat - none of that ought to have shit to do with his criminal liability.

You mind-fucked Trumptards just can't get that simple point.

More likely this is payback for his speaking out about the current regime when he was flooded with illegals.

Accepting Illegal Campaign Donations and Bribes from foreign sources. He looked slimy going in. Something about him was off.

Let’s same for the moment that Adams is guilty as fuck.

The first deputy mayor may soon become the new Mayor of NYC.

Ms. Wright

Do black men in America still get a trial, or is it already back to takin em straight out to the tree again?
Oh, you pathetic retard hypocrite retard scumbag commie Canuck fuck. Go abuse some more indigenous people.

Forum List

Back